Natty Gainz for Jayo84 with BPS Androcrine

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Damn right BPS lol. Ate pretty crappy the last few days! Going to go to 7pm weightlifting tonight. Been off work since thursday. I did a team WOD yesterday and was sucking wind lol. Not the worst, but had trouble keeping up. Time to get back on track!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn right BPS lol. Ate pretty crappy the last few days! Going to go to 7pm weightlifting tonight. Been off work since thursday. I did a team WOD yesterday and was sucking wind lol. Not the worst, but had trouble keeping up. Time to get back on track!
Get it!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get it yesterday lol. The in laws were in town and ended up entertaining them. I rowed when i got home. Today was a ****ty workout. 5 sets of 30 sec handstand holds. Then 16 rounds of 20 sec work 40sec rest on airdyne. Awful

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't get it yesterday lol. The in laws were in town and ended up entertaining them. I rowed when i got home. Today was a ****ty workout. 5 sets of 30 sec handstand holds. Then 16 rounds of 20 sec work 40sec rest on airdyne. Awful
Yeah I didn't train today and won't tomorrow either. But Saturday will be legs and arms :) today just killed me at work. Waking up at 4 takes a roll on you after a while. At least you went to workout unlike me lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. 4 am is ridiculous lol..

Last night was another rough one! I doubled up but was pretty zapped towards the end. The gym was a wonderful 85 degrees and the humidity was 1000% Couple people were dizzy and having a hard time breathing. Dare I say it gets too hot to workout especially crossfit workouts.

I did ok..

Strength
A: Back Squat (3 sets x 8 reps @ 65%)==185lbs all 3 sets
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 65% of 1RM back squat)==best # of reps in the gym with 12 reps at 185lbs!!!

Conditioning
Metcon (Time)
7 rounds for time:

Scaled:==15:27 was my time. Middle of the pack
-5 deadlifts 225lbs
-10 toes to bar
-60 singles

*20 minute time cap.

Really had to calm down in order to consider staying. I thought about cancelling but did not.

Barbell
A: Pressing Snatch Balance (5 sets x 4 reps (increase weight as able)) 55lbs PR
B: Snatch pull + Snatch (0/2, 70/2, 80/2, 85/2, 90/1, 85/2, 90/1)==Made it to 115lbs for 2
C: Back Squat (5 sets x 4 reps @ 85%)==managed 4 sets at 235! I was DONE!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. 4 am is ridiculous lol..

Last night was another rough one! I doubled up but was pretty zapped towards the end. The gym was a wonderful 85 degrees and the humidity was 1000% Couple people were dizzy and having a hard time breathing. Dare I say it gets too hot to workout especially crossfit workouts.

I did ok..

Strength
A: Back Squat (3 sets x 8 reps @ 65%)==185lbs all 3 sets
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 65% of 1RM back squat)==best # of reps in the gym with 12 reps at 185lbs!!!

Conditioning
Metcon (Time)
7 rounds for time:

Scaled:==15:27 was my time. Middle of the pack
-5 deadlifts 225lbs
-10 toes to bar
-60 singles

*20 minute time cap.

Really had to calm down in order to consider staying. I thought about cancelling but did not.

Barbell
A: Pressing Snatch Balance (5 sets x 4 reps (increase weight as able)) 55lbs PR
B: Snatch pull + Snatch (0/2, 70/2, 80/2, 85/2, 90/1, 85/2, 90/1)==Made it to 115lbs for 2
C: Back Squat (5 sets x 4 reps @ 85%)==managed 4 sets at 235! I was DONE!!
Houston is high humidity and high temp right now also. I just train without my shirt on because I know it's gonna end up being drenched. My gym is an old school gym. No ac garage type gym. A few professional BBers have been there before to do videos. Kinda cool. But it's no crossfit lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Houston is high humidity and high temp right now also. I just train without my shirt on because I know it's gonna end up being drenched. My gym is an old school gym. No ac garage type gym. A few professional BBers have been there before to do videos. Kinda cool. But it's no crossfit lol
Nice. I can see lifting in the heat as being more ok, but this high intensity stuff is brutal.

No love today with this workout

Conditioning

Metcon (Calories)
0:00-5:00
-ME row for calories

5:00-10:00
-REST

Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)

10:00-20:00
AMRAP:

RX:
-5 HSPU
-10 box jumps (24"/20")
-1 Muscle up

20:00-25:00
-REST

Metcon (Calories)
25:00-30:00
-ME row for calories

Skill
Superset A1/A2
A1: GHD Russian Twists (4 sets x ME in 20 sec)
A2: Rope Climb (4 sets x 3 reps or progressions)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Not too many.

I have settled in at 5 pumps.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So I pretty much killed it yesterday!

Feeling real good!

A: Back Squat (3 sets x 6 reps @ 75%)==225lbs!
B: Front Squat (1 set x ME @ 65% of 1RM back squat)==13 reps of 185lbs Highest reps in the gym!

Skill
Single Arm Hang (from bar) (2 sets for MAX time per arm)==lowest time was 12 seconds on left arm! Rough!
*If you are not able to hang from 1 arm for 10 seconds, perform with both arms.

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 12 minutes:

-7 med ball cleans
-6 OH med ball lunges per leg
-50 ft bear crawl w/ med ball

RX: 20/14 ==9 rounds and 2 reps! #1 Male in the gym! Finally a WOD I was high level in

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts look great man! What are your thoughts on androcrine so far?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

So far I would say that Androcrine has helped me maintain strength during a mild cut.

Doms has been reduced and joints are more happy. Visibly I would say I am reducing fat but my sensor is still reading 11-12%

I do believe my hunger to be up a little as well.

The bottle is just about finished at this point. I will have some photos coming.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

So far I would say that Androcrine has helped me maintain strength during a mild cut.

Doms has been reduced and joints are more happy. Visibly I would say I am reducing fat but my sensor is still reading 11-12%

The bottle is just about finished at this point. I will have some photos coming.
Awesome man! I just started my first dose tonight. Excited.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks.
Maaaaaan, you are going to look just like Rich Froning by the end of this run, lol.
Ill admit, Froning has the physic I am aiming for. Strong, yet functional.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

I've been on it for two days and today I've experienced hunger more than usual. Not contributing it to the product, just stating the fact. And I'm more sore than usual. Hit chest haaaaard lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on it for two days and today I've experienced hunger more than usual. Not contributing it to the product, just stating the fact. And I'm more sore than usual. Hit chest haaaaard lol
I had the Hunger experience for a week..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's going to work! Having some really decent workouts lately.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Great log man looks like androcrine is treating you well. I just ordered myself a few bottles based off of what I am seeing from the logs around here. Also subbed!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.
I may have to get another bottle when I flip the switch to bulking mode. I am very interested in seeing what Androcrine will do at that point.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.
I may have to get another bottle when I flip the switch to bulking mode. I am very interested in seeing what Androcrine will do at that point.
Sweet. I may have to pick up a bottle after listening to your positive feedback on it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of people will use it while cutting or recomp but I'm lean bulking so I'm interested to see what it does for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after being on it for almost a week, I can def see more vascularity in my forearms.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
nice. yeah i love being able to see the veins across my shoulders..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Well last 3 pumps today.. always sad to get to the end

I am super glad to have ran this product.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha-ha. Yeah I probably will. I will put amore detailed conclusion when I get on a computer. I hate trying to type on phone.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Androcrine yesterday from nutraplanet (great prices on there) and can't wait to try it. Have a sore shoulder on pushing exercises and hoping this will sort it out,laxogenin was something I always wanted to try and was put off by the negative reviews but I'm quite excited now to get the chance to finally try this ?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered some Androcrine yesterday from nutraplanet (great prices on there) and can't wait to try it. Have a sore shoulder on pushing exercises and hoping this will sort it out,laxogenin was something I always wanted to try and was put off by the negative reviews but I'm quite excited now to get the chance to finally try this ��
Your Joints going to Love You.. after the use of Androcrine!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some Androcrine yesterday from nutraplanet (great prices on there) and can't wait to try it. Have a sore shoulder on pushing exercises and hoping this will sort it out,laxogenin was something I always wanted to try and was put off by the negative reviews but I'm quite excited now to get the chance to finally try this
Good choice!! I would recommend after a week of dosing, take 2 pumps and apply directly to the affected shoulder, it made even more difference for after I started that. Youll love it!!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Does every last drop come out or does the bottle have to be opened when it's almost empty

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does every last drop come out or does the bottle have to be opened when it's almost empty
Well I have yet to finish my first bottle but I know with dermacrine and sustain it all comes out

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it was completely empty

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks guys.
How long are you planning to bulk? You are def at a low bf%. I've been bulking for a about 9ish-months, lol. 170 to 190. I went from 8% bf to about 15%, �� I'm ready for a recomp, haven't felt this fat in a long time. Would love to recomp with R-andro shred!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are you planning to bulk? You are def at a low bf%. I've been bulking for a about 9ish-months, lol. 170 to 190. I went from 8% bf to about 15%, í*½í¸³ I'm ready for a recomp, haven't felt this fat in a long time. Would love to recomp with R-andro shred!
This is why I never dirty bulk. I recomp with occasional cheat days. Slowly add muscle while saying relatively lean.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This is why I never dirty bulk. I recomp with occasional cheat days. Slowly add muscle while saying relatively lean.
They make a bulk other than dirty?News to me hahaha

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I know what you are saying! I eat clean, but I put on fat because I eat to much, HAHA!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am certainly a endomorph. Eating alot of calories= putting on fat. Although I never bulked clean enough to prove otherwise. Normally a dirty bulk. Although this year may need to be a little different. I don't want to kill my crossfit performance so I will try to eat cleaner

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yeah, I am certainly a endomorph. Eating alot of calories= putting on fat. Although I never bulked clean enough to prove otherwise. Normally a dirty bulk. Although this year may need to be a little different. I don't want to kill my crossfit performance so I will try to eat cleaner
Xfit is so cardio driven, it would be difficult to figure out the right bulking calories.

My problem is I don't follow the bulking rules. I know I shouldn't go over 500 maintenance calories, but for some reason I think I need to in order to get bigger... and we all know where that will land us.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you are saying! I eat clean, but I put on fat because I eat to much, HAHA!
I have the hardest time putting on fat except in my gut. And even my "gut" has a visible six pack when flexed lol

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I have the hardest time putting on fat except in my gut. And even my "gut" has a visible six pack when flexed lol
Dude, you must be a unicorn, bc that's not normal, hahaha!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahahahaha. Ive been skinny my entire life. Age 15 I was 100 pounds lol now I'm 5'9" 180 around 12%. I just don't get fat lol but I am only 26 :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahahaha. Ive been skinny my entire life. Age 15 I was 100 pounds lol now I'm 5'9" 180 around 12%. I just don't get fat lol but I am only 26 :)
I was always in great shape, and then marriage was my demise! Worked my ass off in Iraq to get monstrous, came home and let it go. That's why I'm on a.m., To get me back there

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Damn you're just a pup!