Natty cut with Dermacrine and XPG Ursa-Gel.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started the Dermacrine at three pumps and the XPG Ursa-Gel at two pumps today.
The best I did on my previous "gainer" was 182 lbs.

It's hard gaining when you burn tons of calories at your job. Back in the day I could gain quite well doing the same work but I was eating tons of kcals.

I did something like this in the past with PAs URspray mixed with R-spray. Back then I also was running CJC with dac and GHRP-2. I really got shredded! I take kratom almost daily now for pain so that will do the GH spikes.

I will be eating keto in the day with nightly carb ups. This is kinda like mini carb cycles and works quite well.

Here's today's workout:
Nautilus delts and back
Nautilus incline bench:
100*X10
110 X8
120 X6
Leaning lat raises L&R:
25 X10,10
25 X 10,10
Cybex lat raises L&R:
70 X 10,10
70 X10,10
Cybex rear delt flies
60 X 10
60 X 10
60 X 10
Cybex cable rows:
125 X10
135 X8
140 X6
Cybex Pullovers:
80 X10
80 X10
Underhand cable rows:
110 X10
120 X8
125 X6
Straight arm pushdowns;
32.5*X10
40 X10
Hoist Crunches:
R165 X 27 G27
L165 X 27
M165X 27
1 hour 10 minutes. I did walk laps between those ab sets tho.

Last edited:
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason it's a natty cut is the only gear is my TRT.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Does dermacrine not make you retain water? It always makes me retain water weight

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you plan to increase the Ursa-Gel dosage or to stay at 2 pumps per day?

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you plan to increase the Ursa-Gel dosage or to stay at 2 pumps per day?
When I did the cut with the prototypenutrition sprays it was also a PCT. Yeah, I was doing the dreaded cutting during PCT thing. It was amazing how ursolic acid and resveratrol together increased fat burning. That why I decided to play around with this. If 3 pumps of each seems like a better idea I will grab another bottle and do that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I did the cut with the prototypenutrition sprays it was also a PCT. Yeah, I was doing the dreaded cutting during PCT thing. It was amazing how ursolic acid and resveratrol together increased fat burning. That why I decided to play around with this. If 3 pumps of each seems like a better idea I will grab another bottle and do that.
There's no real right or wrong answer with that. I was just curious.

I would do 3 ml per day if it was me, but a lot of people do 2 ml per day, some do 4 ml per day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does dermacrine not make you retain water? It always makes me retain water weight
I gained I think 5lbs+ in 1 month on dermacrine and it came with PRs on bench. Unfortunately I don't think my body takes well to the preg but yeah I otherwise definitely had no issues putting a few lbs on semi-intentionally.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gained I think 5lbs+ in 1 month on dermacrine and it came with PRs on bench. Unfortunately I don't think my body takes well to the preg but yeah I otherwise definitely had no issues putting a few lbs on semi-intentionally.
Myself and a lot of other older guys, take pregnenolone along with our trt so it's not a problem for me. I simply dropped the other td pregnenolone while taking the Dermacrine.

What's wild is a lot of people use Dermacrine as a base for cycles. I don't see it being a replacement for test but some do use it that way. I'm guessing getting pregnenolone levels too high could be a problem for some.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Myself and a lot of other older guys, take pregnenolone along with our trt so it's not a problem for me. I simply dropped the other td pregnenolone while taking the Dermacrine.

What's wild is a lot of people use Dermacrine as a base for cycles. I don't see it being a replacement for test but some do use it that way. I'm guessing getting pregnenolone levels too high could be a problem for some.
Pregnenolone is one of those very individual dependent things.

XPG has been asked a lot for a DHEA and Pregnenolone combination but is doing them separately so ppl can adjust their dose as needed.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did legs today with a bit of deloading(this is a cut). I love training legs at Snap. When I start squatting again I thing I will do that here also. I like the rack and the Smith is true weight.
Snap fitness leg day:
Matrix leg press: depth set at 3
Regular:
235 X10
285 X8
305 X6
Feet at the top:
305 X6
305 X6
Leg ext seat on 3:
120 X10
120 X10
120 X10
Seated leg curls: seat1 ext3
70 X10
70 X10
70 X10
Hip abduction:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 125 X 25 25G
Out 125 X25
Mid 125 X25
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
58 minutes and I did calf stretches after each set of raises.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love training legs at Snap.
Training legs at a commercial gym versus my home gym is always preference. Commercial gyms have much more leg accessory machines than I have so it always leads to a killer leg workout.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training legs at a commercial gym versus my home gym is always preference. Commercial gyms have much more leg accessory machines than I have so it always leads to a killer leg workout.
Yeah, doing sissy squats and slds to do angles with free weights is kinda a pain. Everything I do at Snap for legs is in the same area except calf raises. That's why it's my favorite leg day place.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, doing sissy squats and slds to do angles with free weights is kinda a pain. Everything I do at Snap for legs is in the same area except calf raises. That's why it's my favorite leg day place.
There's a VASA fitness near me but I don't currently have a membership. I might suck it up and get one mainly just for leg day and maybe chest.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deloaded some on this workout today. This is a cut so I knew that I had to. Was moving along pretty good and it was intense.

Getting lighter and feeling good. The abs are beginning to show better. This is my favorite workout at Nautilus.
Nautilus chest, tris and biceps:
Flat bench pause reps:
115 X 5
125 X 5
135 X 5
supersets with bench and chest press
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Cybex plate loaded chest press:
205 X 5
205 X 5
205 X 5
205 X 5
205 X 5
Cybex flies:
90 X 10
90 X 10
Tricep press:
100 X 10
110 X 8
120 X 6
Cybex tricep extensions
62.5 X 10
62.5 X 10
Rope pushdowns:
60 X 10
60 X 10
Ezbar cable curls:
75 X 10
75 X 10
Rope hammer curls:
70 X 10
80 X 8
90 X 6
Cybex concentration curls:
67.5 X 10
67.5 X 10
67.5 X 10
1 hour 15 minutes ( I think :p ). I did quite a bit of other stretching so this was pretty intense.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did quite a bit of other stretching so this was pretty intense
I need to force myself to do this. I lack big time in flexibility.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did this workout Saturday. My right shoulder has been bothering me some so I did this instead of the tougher one at Nautilus.

I'm putting together my next lean gainer and thinking about using some dymethazine at 22.5 mgs for 40 days. Along with that transdermal epi and test(maybe just the trt dose). I'll probably have some 4Andro handy in case my joints bother me.

Saturday's workout:
Snap fitness delts and back
Shoulder press: seat on 5
70 X 10
80 X 8
90 X 6
Facepulls: set on 11
70 X 10
70 X 10
70 X10
Matrix lat raises: seat at 4
62.5 X 10
62.5 X 10
62.5 X 10
Matrix cable rows:
120 X 10
130 X 8
140 X 6
Wide grip pulldowns:
110 X 10
110 X 10
Underhand pulldowns:
95 X 10
95 X 10
Straight arm pushdowns: set on 18
45*X 10
50 X 10
Matrix crunch: set on 5
90 X 22 G22
90 X 22
90 X 22
1 hour 5 minutes

Last edited:
Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's some unsolicited input

Before I knew any better, I ran a 90 day of dymethazine oral from HiTech and actually had a killer response, would have been this time last year when I started 531 as well. I ran it during a "clean bulk" and had what seemed like a stimulant type affect from it neurologically almost immediately.. My progression with the weights did also increase, I wouldn't say dramatically, but it was the only "strength boosting" supp I was taking at the time besides mesomorph as a pre. It's my understanding that it doesn't aromatize, but I ran some cycle support as well as whatever shenanigans HiTech sells as PCT.

Question for anyone else stumbling on this, is "Dymethazine" a HiTech trademark? I know it converts to Stanolone, and I've also seen it called mebolazine among other names.

Edit: Also thought I was on a different log :ROFLMAO: I was like, I don't recall these topics from this gentleman... I'm caught up, good stuff dude!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's some unsolicited input

Before I knew any better, I ran a 90 day of dymethazine oral from HiTech and actually had a killer response, would have been this time last year when I started 531 as well. I ran it during a "clean bulk" and had what seemed like a stimulant type affect from it neurologically almost immediately.. My progression with the weights did also increase, I wouldn't say dramatically, but it was the only "strength boosting" supp I was taking at the time besides mesomorph as a pre. It's my understanding that it doesn't aromatize, but I ran some cycle support as well as whatever shenanigans HiTech sells as PCT.

Question for anyone else stumbling on this, is "Dymethazine" a HiTech trademark? I know it converts to Stanolone, and I've also seen it called mebolazine among other names.

Edit: Also thought I was on a different log :ROFLMAO: I was like, I don't recall these topics from this gentleman... I'm caught up, good stuff dude!
Yeah, I was talking about real dymethazine. The HI Tech version is oral epi. I will using Ultra Epi at 3 pumps along with the dymethazine. I also take TRT(I'm 66 years old). I have used the real dymethazine before at around 20 mgs and got awesome strength gains. Trust me this old man will be careful. I was using 300 mgs ed oral epi pre-workout along with the TD last cycle. It was good but dymethazine as a pre-workout is better. I plan on using it in the AM on days I don't train. The goal will be strength without too much weight gain(I'm too old for that sh*t).

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm deloading anyway because of the cutting but am also trying to take volume down to workout 3 X a week. Only have one day training before doing a work shift.

It will probably be this schedule now:
Monday- Chest, bis & tris
Wednesday- Delts, back
Fridays- Leg day

It's kinda wild using the * to indicate deloads but it works.

Nautilus chest, tris and biceps:
Flat bench pause reps:
115 X 5
125 X 5
135 X 5
supersets with bench and chest press
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Cybex plate loaded chest press:
185 X 5
185 X 5
Cybex flies:
80 X 10
Tricep press:
100*X 10
90 X 10
Cybex tricep extensions
62.5 X 10
Rope pushdowns:
60 X 10
60 X 10
Alternating dumbbell curls:
30s X 7,7 each arm
25s X 10,10
Rope hammer curls:
80 X 10
80 X 10
Cybex concentration curls:
62.5 X 10
62.5 X 10
55 minutes but had to wait here & there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will probably be this schedule now:
Monday- Chest, bis & tris
Wednesday- Delts, back
Fridays- Leg day
That's pretty close to my schedule right now. I do Monday back & biceps, Wednesday legs & shoulders, and Friday chest & triceps with cardio and abs on three out of the four other days with one day rest.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's pretty close to my schedule right now. I do Monday back & biceps, Wednesday legs & shoulders, and Friday chest & triceps with cardio and abs on three out of the four other days with one day rest.
Yeah, I've done the pull/push split before. Kinda got addicted to doing delts and back together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've done the pull/push split before. Kinda got addicted to doing delts and back together.
Rear delts on back down definitely makes sense. I feel it in my back when I do bent over rear delts with dumbbells.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rear delts on back down definitely makes sense. I feel it in my back when I do bent over rear delts with dumbbells.
Yeah its wild how delts & back kinda go together. The front delts are a push movement. Side delts are kinda push/pull and rear delts are pretty much all pull. The transition to back is smooth.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm off work on Monday, Thursday and Friday currently so I did my back, delts day yesterday. Will post leg day workout from today later.
Yesterday's workout:
Nautilus delts and back
Nautilus incline bench:
100 X10
100 X10
Leaning lat raises L&R:
25 X 10,10
Cybex lat raises L&R:
70 X 10,10
70 X 10,10
Cybex rear delt flies
60 X 10
60 X 10
Cybex cable rows:
125 X 10
125 X 10
Cybex Pullovers:
80 X 10
Underhand cable rows:
120 X 10
120 X 10
Straight arm pushdowns;
40 X 10
40 X 10
Hoist Crunches:
R165 X 27 G27
L165 X 27
M165X 27
45 minutes! Not bad for 20 sets.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that I have my deload and volume decrease right where I want it for the rest of this cut. All of Hip abduction and leg equipment is in the same area at Snap. I just have to go to the 1st floor for calf raises and the shoulder hangs.

Snap fitness leg day:
Matrix leg press: depth set at 3
Regular:
225 X10
280 X 8
300 X 6
Feet at the top:
300 X 6
Leg ext seat on 3:
120 X10
120 X 10
Prone leg curls:
70 X10
70 X10
Hip abduction:
80 X 10
80 X 10
Hip adduction:
80 X 10
80 X 10
Seated calf raises:
In 115 X 25 25G
Out 115 X 25
Mid 115 X 25
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
46 minutes

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a little late putting this up so it's going to be short. If you don't know already part of my reason for posting these is to keep a record for myself.

I've been thinking about my next cycle and doing 5 X 5 on the flat bench is going to be a part of that. That and Snap being close to home had a lot to do with this one.

Snap Fitness chest, tris and bis:
Flat pause bench:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Matrix tricep press: seat on 3
120*X 10
130 X 8
140 X 6
Rope tricep extensions: set on 9
50 X 10
Rope tricep pushdowns:
60 X 10
60 X 10
Alternating dumbbell curls:
25s X 10 each arm
25s X 10
Alternating dumbbell hammer curls:
30s X 10 each arm
30s X 10
Matrix curls:
80 X 10
80 X 10
54 minutes but went from 1st to 3rd floor a couple times.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
makes sense to me! I have not had e checked on my blood work so my only assumption is that maybe I don't struggle with low e and anything that encourages it may push me over the edge.

Yeah its wild how delts & back kinda go together. The front delts are a push movement. Side delts are kinda push/pull and rear delts are pretty much all pull. The transition to back is smooth.
yeah I started noticing a little bit of the forward roll of the shoulders after a good 18-24 months of good hard bench strength cycles. throwing in the rear delt work a little more intentionally has been awesome. I love to add it to a deadlift/pull day, but if I know the next day is a rest day, I'll throw it in after my pressing work to compliment the aesthetics and balance.

(I just dont' like to throw in pull movements, or bicep work before a big deadlift day personally)

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
makes sense to me! I have not had e checked on my blood work so my only assumption is that maybe I don't struggle with low e and anything that encourages it may push me over the edge.

yeah I started noticing a little bit of the forward roll of the shoulders after a good 18-24 months of good hard bench strength cycles. throwing in the rear delt work a little more intentionally has been awesome. I love to add it to a deadlift/pull day, but if I know the next day is a rest day, I'll throw it in after my pressing work to compliment the aesthetics and balance.

(I just dont' like to throw in pull movements, or bicep work before a big deadlift day personally)
Yeah, when I did big deads, I never did anything before them. Sadly I lost the big deads after I had the hips broke in the wreck.
Back when I did them It was always a back/bis pull day. That was a sweet workout also.