NattyDaddy420's Summer Cut Log

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I started this log on another forum, I will copy and paste the first few entries, and then I will update from here moving forward.

I want to start a log for my summer cut, mostly for me to look back on to see what went wrong and what went right, but maybe I can help someone along the way. I'm not a massive dude (working on it) but I wouldn't say I'm small either. I'd describe myself as an intermediate in this lifestyle, I know a thing or two but I have a whole lot left to learn, and simply lack the years of experience to put the knowledge into application

STATS:
I'm a pretty tall guy at 6'3, this makes filling out my frame a bit harder, but when I eventually do, I feel it'll make me look that much better.
Currently at 220lbs. Cheap scale says I'm ~15% body fat, but these are known to be very inaccurate so I could be give or take a few percent. I'm lean enough that I have nice visible abs, but I wouldn't consider myself shredded (yet)

GOAL:
I want to get lean, around 10% body fat. Not stage shredded or anything, but lean enough that when I start adding large amounts of food required for a guy my height to grow, I won't turn into a lard ass. My last bulk I did put on a good amount of size, but I got up to 18% body fat, and by my standards that's a fat ass. I want to be a bodybuilder not the average American.

NUTRITION:
For my height, I don't have a ridiculously fast metabolism, though I wouldn't say it's slow. Probably average. I carb cycle, so on my leg days I consume 200 calories more from carbs, and on my rest day I consume 300 calories less from carbs.

Normal Day: 2,300 calories, ~200g carbs, ~50g fat, ~250g protein.
High Day: 2,500 calories, ~300g carbs, ~50g fat, ~250g protein.
Low Day: 2,000 calories, ~100g carbs, ~75g fat, ~250g protein.

I eat almost the same thing every day, but the above numbers are just ranges, sometimes I eat more or less of a certain macro, though I almost always keep daily calories the same.

DRUGS:
This is the part everyone loves to discuss.
1,050mg Test E
1,050mg Bold C
700mg Mast P
Last 6 weeks we will add:
350 Tren A
50mg Winstrol daily

7.5IU HGH daily, 2.5 IU pre fasted cardio, 2.5IU pre gym, 2.5IU pre bed
1,000mg Injectable L-Carnitine, 500mg pre fasted cardio, 500mg pre gym

I don't use AI even with the high test dose. The boldelone and master keep my E2 in the 30's. I think I'm lucky I don't aromatize heavily.

SUPPLEMENTS:
There's so many I might miss a few, but I'll try to get them all.
1200 NAC daily, 600mg morning, 600mg night
500mg TUDCA daily, 250mg morning, 250mg night
3g Psylium Husk night 200mg
Lamotrigine morning (for BPD, but helps majorly in keeping level headed on fat cycles)
1,000iu Vitamin D morning
2,000mg Vitamin C, 1,000mg morning, 1,000mg night
6mg melatonin night
100mg p5p night
ZMA night (10.5mg vitamin b6, 450mg magnesium, 30mg zinc) (will be switching this out for just p5p, magnesium glycinate, and zinc piconliate. Same things just better forms) 200mg L-Theanine night

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
FASTED CARDIO:
I take 20mg Yohimbine for the alpha 2 antagonization.
50mg Ephedrine for stimulation the beta receptors.
200mg caffeine pills
2.5 IU HGH
500mg injectable L-carnitine

Currently, I do 30 minutes, 7 days a week HIIT on the bike I have in my apartment. I would prefer a stair stepper or a treadmill but the bike is all I can fit into my tiny apartment. I do intervals of 3 minutes medium state, and 2 minutes of all out bursts. I find this makes me sweat and gets my heart rate up much more than when I did 1 hour of steady state.

TRAINING SPLIT:
I'm thinking of changing this soon to the split I did in my last bulk to give me an extra day of rest, but for now this is my current split.

Monday - Heavy Back and Biceps
This is mostly just heavy row movements and heavier bicep curl variations. I stick to a bit lower reps ranges here, usually 5-8 because they're all heavy lifts near my maximum. I also like to train abs on these days to bring the pump out of my low back.

Tuesday - Heavy Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
This is mostly heavy pressing movements near my max, and a few tricep exercises thrown at the end focusing on moving heavier weights and a good contraction and stretch.

Wednesday - Heavy Legs
This is my favorite training day of the week because it's my high carb day, and legs have always been my favorite to train. This is where I go as hard as I can on heavy squats, leg press, and hack squats. I also train calves this day.

Thursday - Pump Focused Back and Biceps
I'll train with medium weights, and stick to higher rep ranges, usually around 15. I also keep my rest times shorter, around 1 minute to make sure I'm really pumping the muscle full of blood. I do a few compound rows with medium weight and also more accessory lifts. For biceps, I go for higher reps, around 20 and try to pump them so hard it hurts. Abs again this day.

Friday - Pump Focused Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Same deal as above. I'll do one or two high rep free weight pressing movement, and then try to rep out as many as possible on the machines. I'll also do absolutely killer shoulder isolations in the 25 rep range. Occasionally I'll do quarter reps for delta with a very heavy weight for 40-50 reps. It was insane the first time I got a rear delt pump.

Saturday - Sumo Focused Legs
This is where I'll kill myself doing sets of 20 on hacksquats. This also when I do most of my machine work like leg extensions and hamstring curls. Calves again on this day

Sunday - Off
This is my low carb day, the only real physical activity I do is my cardio, and maybe you could count my work as I'm a bartender and I stand all day.

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I’m sure with running 2.8g of gear, you’d expect my bloodwork to be bad. Well to both of our surprise, it came back very good, with only HDL being out of range.

My E2 is only in the 30s WITHOUT the use of an AI or SERM.

Fasted blood glucose consistently is at 80-90 in the mornings. Will rise up to 150 after a carb meal, and be back down to sub 100 in an hour or two.

Blood pressure does get high in the mornings from the yohimbine, caffeine, and ephedrine combination. I take 10mg lisinopril in the morning to combat this. On days I don’t take the stimulants it comes back pretty close to 120/80 so it’s safe to say the gear isn’t raising my blood pressure, but the stimulants are.

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I’m getting leaner by the day, even though my weight has held steady at 220lbs. I think I’m accidentally recomping slightly, not upset about this though. Strength has stayed the same, I’m not sure if I’ve really made any strength gains. I rarely try max lifts, but I was able to deadlift 515lbs x 1, 405lbs x 8, and 315lbs x 15.

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Been training with the wife and the “girlfriend” lately. Feeling like the king of the commercial gym being one of the bigger guys there and with BOTH of the hottest girls there. The gf got us these absolutely ridiculous shirts that say boner garage and cum dumpster. That was interesting wearing that in public for the day.

Trained a heavy leg session, surprisingly hit some PRs.

Hack squat:
675lbs x 2
585lbs x 5
405lbs x 15

Leg press:
900lbs x 8

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Haven’t changed anything in the protocol yet. Even though my weight is staying constant at 220lbs, I feel like I’m making improvements daily.

Next week I’m going to increase the morning fasted HIIT from 30 mins to 40 mins (6 rounds to 8 rounds)

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So you have a girlfriend and a wife...?

And your wife is cool with that?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also you seem like you got this pretty locked down now you just gotta stick to it really. Nothing I can add at this point except stay on it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats your bold c dosed at man? Stuff Ive tried was 200mg/ml and fuk did it have some gnarly bite to it.

Your fasting glucose looks pretty damn good for 7.5iu of gh. Would you normally be running insulin during a growth phase?

Last edited:
NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Whats your bold c dosed at man? Stuff Ive tried was 200mg/ml and fuk did it have some gnarly bite to it.

Your fasting glucose looks pretty damn good for 7.5iu of gh. Would you normally be running insulin during a growth phase?
I homebrewed my bold at 300mg/ml in mct oil. No pip for me.

I’ve never used insulin before but I plan to in my next bulk.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s some bonus ones for ya 😁
Been with the wife for years so we have plenty of photos together but the gf is pretty new to us so not as many.
Hey I guess the couple that shares together stay’s together, or something like that. My wife will only let me have a puppy.😜

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
It’s a new thing for us that we’re trying. My wife is my whole world so if at any point she tells me she’s uncomfortable I’m dropping it with no hesitation. But for now, it’s pretty fucking fun 😁 This gear has my sex drive uncontrollable lol. I tell them to stay away from me at the gym because I get too horny and can’t work out as hard as I want to 😂

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a new thing for us that we’re trying. My wife is my whole world so if at any point she tells me she’s uncomfortable I’m dropping it with no hesitation. But for now, it’s pretty fucking fun 😁 This gear has my sex drive uncontrollable lol. I tell them to stay away from me at the gym because I get too horny and can’t work out as hard as I want to 😂
Yeah I could imagine, I have a hard enough time staying focused at our gym with all the local college girls running around in yoga pants. But I’m not complaining mind you.😎

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You don't seem like you have much BF to cut bro

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you really wanna see how long the lady and I have been together, she loved me when I was 100lbs lighter 😂
Yea she's a keeper than bro. When my wife and I met I had just done my first show and when we got together I just finished a successful bulk. When she got sick I stopped going to the gym to take xare if her and i would apologize for looking like crap. And before she passed she told me she was my body was never a reason for her wanting to be with me and that a lot of the time when I was really big she didn't really like it. She just knew bodybuilding made me happy so that made her happy

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly it's the one thing about tren I don't like it's the uncontrollable libido looking at girls I wouldn't even consider if I was natty lol. But it works so damn well

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
That gym looks pretty dope for a commercial one. Which one is it ?
24 hour fitness lol. I bounce around to different location in the general PDX area to train with different people and clients, but for the most part my home gym is the one in tualitin. It doesn't have everything I'd want but it's good enough. My wife and I will make the drive to a random hardcore gym every once in awhile for the fun of it, and while I like those gyms ALOT better, none are really in practical distance of us. I'm not driving 45 min there and 45 mins back 5-6x a week

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Yea she's a keeper than bro. When my wife and I met I had just done my first show and when we got together I just finished a successful bulk. When she got sick I stopped going to the gym to take xare if her and i would apologize for looking like crap. And before she passed she told me she was my body was never a reason for her wanting to be with me and that a lot of the time when I was really big she didn't really like it. She just knew bodybuilding made me happy so that made her happy
Lmao my wife says I looked the best when I was at the peak of my natty gains, around 180lbs. Though she drools over my body now, I think she just won't tell me because I already have a huge ego and she doesn't want to boost it more lol

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
How long have you been on this cutting blast? That’s a lot of gas - I do not envy you finding room for 2cc somewhere every day!
With everything else I’m pinning it’s just part of the day. I have a ton of sites I rotate, both of the ventro glutes, both of the glutes, both of the vastus lateralis, both lats, both delts, and both sides of my chest. That gives me 12 spots to pin plus I do some of the water based things subq into the belly fat so I really have a ton of spots to pin.

I’ve been on this blast for 8 weeks now

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
With everything else I’m pinning it’s just part of the day. I have a ton of sites I rotate, both of the ventro glutes, both of the glutes, both of the vastus lateralis, both lats, both delts, and both sides of my chest. That gives me 12 spots to pin plus I do some of the water based things subq into the belly fat so I really have a ton of spots to pin.

I’ve been on this blast for 8 weeks now
Are u going to compete?

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Are u going to compete?
I hope to next year. I want to take another growth phase before I think about it. At my height my weight cap is 245, I’ve never been that heavy even in the deep parts of a bulk. I don’t think I’ll be able to max out my class, but definitely being on the higher end I think will help me.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking back at your daily supps

It says 1,000 iu Vitamin D....this seems a low dose to supplement

Should this be 10,000 iu?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope to next year. I want to take another growth phase before I think about it. At my height my weight cap is 245, I’ve never been that heavy even in the deep parts of a bulk. I don’t think I’ll be able to max out my class, but definitely being on the higher end I think will help me.
Competition is beneficial for progress. Putting a timeline and weight on things you could otherwise shrug off keeps you on point, and it helps highlight blind spots to improve.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Competition is beneficial for progress. Putting a timeline and weight on things you could otherwise shrug off keeps you on point, and it helps highlight blind spots to improve.
Totally agree competition completely transformed my physique. I'm still reaping benefits 12 years later as far as how fast goals progress.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't envy your height thro bro. You gave a great physique but 6'3" is a lot of frame to put muscle on. And usually guys that tall are ectomorphs so it's hard to put on weight. Regardless the best thing about bodybuilding is it's yiu vs you. It doesn't matter if you finish last as long as you complete the process and bring in the best package yiu can bring that day. Screw the trophy the real reward is the rebound after. Where you can make as much progress in 3 months as it woukd take someone else 3 years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They know about each other, ****, they’re probably more into each other than me.
can’t post videos here so here’s an Imgur link of the 3 of us

I know a few ppl with a similar situation, and they both say she's more my wife's girlfriend lol. I tried pulling this off like 10 years ago but my girl has no interest in other girls and is jealous as ****, so ya, it was a firm no lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know a few ppl with a similar situation, and they both say she's more my wife's girlfriend lol. I tried pulling this off like 10 years ago but my girl has no interest in other girls and is jealous as ****, so ya, it was a firm no lol
Same thing with me. As much as a freak as my wife was that was something she just wasn't into and it sucked because there was 2 or 3 times where another woman hit us up. My wife was like I tried it before and didn't like it, I was like damn why couldn't yiu have tried it with me lol so I just had to keep it a fantasy. I use to make her yell me about the 2 times she did " experiment" and she caught on to it because the sex afterward would unreal

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
After a recommendation from @GreenMachineX, I downloaded my genome from 23 and me and uploaded it to genetic genie, a site that breaks down your genetics in more detail. I discovered that I have two genes that are associated with estrogen resistance and reduced aromatase activity. These are not diagnoses, but simply saying I have genes associated with these conditions. This makes sense to me though, as I'm running 2.8 grams of gear WITHOUT a SERM or AI and my estrogen is still in the 30's. Maybe I really am gifted genetically to resist AAS sides.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After a recommendation from @GreenMachineX, I downloaded my genome from 23 and me and uploaded it to genetic genie, a site that breaks down your genetics in more detail. I discovered that I have two genes that are associated with estrogen resistance and reduced aromatase activity. These are not diagnoses, but simply saying I have genes associated with these conditions. This makes sense to me though, as I'm running 2.8 grams of gear WITHOUT a SERM or AI and my estrogen is still in the 30's. Maybe I really am gifted genetically to resist AAS sides.
What’s the highest you’ve run your test/wk? And how do you get on with nandrolone?

When it comes time to grow next offseason, you generally want estrogen as high as you can have it without having any gyno irritation or excessive water retention or associated sides. So this could help guide your course a bit.

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
What’s the highest you’ve run your test/wk? And how do you get on with nandrolone?

When it comes time to grow next offseason, you generally want estrogen as high as you can have it without having any gyno irritation or excessive water retention or associated sides. So this could help guide your course a bit.
highest I’ve ever run was this dose, 1,050. My last growth phase i did 1,050 test 1,050 bold and 700npp. Felt great and had no sides. Highest my e2 has ever tested was 52, I do get acne a little bit more when it’s higher but no other of the tradition high e2 sides.

thinking when I’m done dieting, take a “cruise” and push growth again I might push the test and bold a little bit higher to around 1500 a week. I stay on those two year round, my body tolerated them really well so I haven’t been too interested in changing it up. My last “cruise” I did 300 test and 150 bold

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@NattyDaddy420

Maybe I missed it...how old are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date