Natty bulk stack plus TRT?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I purchased a whole bunch of stuff boxing day that I was planning to run, but I'm currently working with my doctors to see if I need TRT (High estrogen, low test)

Can I run this stack while on TRT (gels)

ABE + ARA + Nerve Restore

Let me know.

Cheers

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.

I purchased a whole bunch of stuff boxing day that I was planning to run, but I'm currently working with my doctors to see if I need TRT (High estrogen, low test)

Can I run this stack while on TRT (gels)

ABE + ARA + Nerve Restore

Let me know.

Cheers
Yes, you can definitely run this stack while on TRT; there is no issue.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You happy doing gel man? Did you and your doc discuss application and other administration methods?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
You happy doing gel man? Did you and your doc discuss application and other administration methods?
I'm still kinda hesitant. We have gone over gels and injections. I'm gonna propose a HPTA restart and see what comes of it. I have another visit on the 20th

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm still kinda hesitant. We have gone over gels and injections. I'm gonna propose a HPTA restart and see what comes of it. I have another visit on the 20th
That is great she is being so proactive. Did you tell her you werent gonna bother with the 7dhea?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan

haha wtf!? thats a thing!?

I remember her saying what she would prescribe is a blend very similar to Andro Gel but mixed by the pharmacy

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan

I remember her saying what she would prescribe is a blend very similar to Andro Gel but mixed by the pharmacy
Lol yeah apparently.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NewAgeMayan

Best absorption in the ballsack bro