Natty anabolics - suggestions?

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recently stocked up on a few natty anabolics as I wanted to try some new stuff. This is what I got:
- Anabolic Effect by CEL
- Follidrone by BLR
- Vector by BLR
- Massacr3 by OL
I can’t wait to try them all but I’m curious to hear if anyone would suggest taking them in a particular order or if it’s worth stacking any of them? I bought an eight-week supply of each!
Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Evomuse MyoSynergy! I'm on my 3rd bottle and the results have been amazing. Muscle fullness, strength and gainz have been phenomenal.
Vector and Anabolic Effect is a similar product with the same ingredients. I have tried mostly all the products you mentioned above apart from vector with marginal results that's just me tho it might work for you. I had some good results with Massacre3 tho.
All good products and tbh you can’t go wrong with any of them. Myosynergy or masscr3 would be great places to start though

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked Anacyclus pyrethrum (aka the ingredient that was in Anabeta). SNS Has a version out right now like I'm trying and like so far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as so often happens---he has bought 1st then asks questions.

he said he has a already bought a 8 week supply of each......just sayin

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently stocked up on a few natty anabolics as I wanted to try some new stuff. This is what I got:
- Anabolic Effect by CEL
- Follidrone by BLR
- Vector by BLR
- Massacr3 by OL
I can’t wait to try them all but I’m curious to hear if anyone would suggest taking them in a particular order or if it’s worth stacking any of them? I bought an eight-week supply of each!
Thank you
Id suggest not overdoing it. Follidrone and vector alone are pretty nice. Maybe some epichaos, KSM-66, boron citrate, androgin?

Last edited:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you run any of them solo previously?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. he said he has already bought 8 weeks worth of the products he listed he isn't looking for suggestions for additional products--he is asking for best ways to use the products he already has...at least that is the way i interpreted it.

2. i suggest asking questions about products you are interested in BEFORE buying....but as you can see the people here are usually always willing to be helpful.

btw- welcome to AM @omer_

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have not used any of them before then my suggestion will be to run each solo to better gauge the effects.

If you want to stack them then i would do something like this:
  • Week 1-8 Anabolic Effect + Follidrone
  • Week 9-16 Vector + Massacr3
You can of course run Vector first also if you want. But I wouldnt stack Anabolic Effect and Vector together as they overlap on certain ingredients (as do Massacr3 and Anabolic Effect).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have not used any of them before then my suggestion will be to run each solo to better gauge the effects.
I always recommend this to. Running solo first will allow you to see what results you can expect from the product and any effects it has on you personally. Then you can stack afterwards. Definitely an AE and FD run would be a nice set up for great results when you do stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you want to stack them then i would do something like this:
  • Week 1-8 Anabolic Effect + Follidrone
  • Week 9-16 Vector + Massacr3
You can of course run Vector first also if you want. But I wouldnt stack Anabolic Effect and Vector together as they overlap on certain ingredients (as do Massacr3 and Anabolic Effect).
yup all great products .. and this is what i was thinking as well .. AE + Folli is a great stack

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
- Anabolic Effect by CEL
- Follidrone by BLR
- Vector by BLR
- Massacr3 by OL
Thank you
do not stack Anabolic effect with vector due to same ingredients.

I would suggest doing Vector with follidrone which is tried and true then you get the bread & butter BLR OG stack.

stack anabolic effect with Massacr3 - now this would be a beast!!!

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, that's very helpful 🙏
Since these are all new products to me I will stick with the advice of using them by themselves first.

As I will be running each for 8 weeks, shall I have an off period of 8 weeks between one and the other?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, that's very helpful 🙏
Since these are all new products to me I will stick with the advice of using them by themselves first.

As I will be running each for 8 weeks, shall I have an off period of 8 weeks between one and the other?
no you can run them back to back

can do vector or AE first .. then jump into folli .. and then jump back into AE or vector( which ever you didnt pick )

those 2 are the only ones that overlap ingredients .. even then i know some people will run 12-16weeks of anabolic effect and still reap the benefits ..so you would be even okay imo running then after each other .. but since your plan is to know which one works for you.. i wouldn't and space those 2 products apart.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
if it’s worth stacking any of them? I bought an eight-week supply of each!
I'm not a fan of stacking natural anabolics for two reasons:

1. If you haven't taken them before then you won't know which product is producing the benefits (or side effects if you find that you are suffering from any).

2. I haven't found it to be cost effective. It isn't like it's going to be 1+1=2 but more like 1+1=1.25 (or maybe 1.5 at best).

Personally I just haven't found the benefits of stacking natural anabolics to be worth the additional expense. If I was going to literally see twice of the results I would happily spend the money but that hasn't been my experience.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Possibly because (sacrilege) benefits of 'natty anabolics' are negligible to non existent compared to exercise, nutrition, sleep, ya de ya da. We like to convince ourselves theres a magical holy grail out there or that 'stacking' will overcome non-efficacy .so along comes the next big thing (on par with Ostarine , that sort of nonsense). We fall for the hype over and over again, hope followed by disappointment, followed by reformulation, followed by over the top claims!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a good protocol
Agreed. Hard to beat that natty stack of AE and Follidrone. Two great natural products from quality companies.

badhabiz

Awards
I've always liked Anacyclus pyrethrum (aka the ingredient that was in Anabeta). SNS Has a version out right now like I'm trying and like so far
do you want to report your experience with pyrethrum?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you want to report your experience with pyrethrum?
he can comment .. my thoughts on it .. ive always loved the stuff since PES originally released it

theres some people dropping feedback in this original thread as well if you want to scan through

badhabiz

Awards
he can comment .. my thoughts on it .. ive always loved the stuff since PES originally released it

theres some people dropping feedback in this original thread as well if you want to scan through
not easy to find in europe tho :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
even in US man, it sold out quite fast and @sns8778 just reported it this past weekend that its being shipped to retailers.

what are some of the europe stores that carry SNS products that you shop at ?

badhabiz

Awards
even in US man, it sold out quite fast and @sns8778 just reported it this past weekend that its being shipped to retailers.

what are some of the europe stores that carry SNS products that you shop at ?
used supplement warehouse but of course its not convenient if you're in europe because of the custom. bodyshock and predator have the highest prices, like 2 times american prices, dont know..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
used supplement warehouse but of course its not convenient if you're in europe because of the custom. bodyshock and predator have the highest prices, like 2 times american prices, dont know..
Anacyclus XT is back in stock and available for order for any of the UK/EU retailers to order from us. I wish more retailers in the UK/EU offered our products, especially at good prices.

badhabiz

Awards
Anacyclus XT is back in stock and available for order for any of the UK/EU retailers to order from us. I wish more retailers in the UK/EU offered our products, especially at good prices.
Same wish, since its a problem to order straight from us cause of the dam custom..