Nate's Transdermal 1Test/4AD cycle + Lean Xtreme/Rebound XT PCT

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i'm really suprised you retained your all your weight gains from the M4OHN. M1T is ceraintly better for strength.
on second thought, how much of the SD + M4OHN did you keep?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
on second thought, how much of the SD + M4OHN did you keep?
Went from 207 to 225 during my 4 week cycle. Ended up dropping to 223 after I finished up PCT. Needless to say I need more SD.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
230 lbs.

Once again I didn't feel all too great today, but I still beat my previous logbook entries. Must be the 1Test/4AD kicking in, because my lifts continue to go up (fairly easily might I add) regardless of how I feel.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

231 lbs.

Actually had a good workout tonight. Feeling strong and continue to improve in all lifts. It's not much, but I hit 235X8 followed by 195X40 on hack squats. I'm loving the high reps for legs. A LOT more so than heavier weight and fewer reps. The cycle is moving along quite nicely.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

232 1/2 lbs.

Still gaining strength. 590x8 followed by 550x30 on leg press. Need a wrist roller so I can switch that out for wrist curls.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You'll love ReboundXT, its so anabolic. You'll continue to gain strength during PCT, just cut down the duration of the workout (blah blah blah).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
You'll love ReboundXT, its so anabolic. You'll continue to gain strength during PCT, just cut down the duration of the workout (blah blah blah).
Most definately. I'm actually looking forward to it.

bep1414

Awards
Natedog good post. Thinking of foing same cycle with a jumpstart. Not sure on PCT yet tho, keep us posted how the rebound xt and lean xtreme works.
How do you think your sides are while taking m1t with the 1 test trans? More intense than just using 1test?
Keep up the nice work
C

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
How do you think your sides are while taking m1t with the 1 test trans? More intense than just using 1test?
Keep up the nice work
Thanks for following along. No sides to speak of except for maybe some minor back pumps during the M1T usage. Of course I'm not getting any bloodwork done, so who knows what's going on internally. Otherwise, it's been a very easy cycle thus far. I'm on track to reach my goal within the next week or so.

bep1414

Awards
Im interested in the PCT.... there are many contrasting views about rebound xt over nolva (on another forum anyway).
Whats the reason behind adding lean xtreme? I admit i do not know much about it.... i'll have to do a search.
Keep it up!

Thanks for following along. No sides to speak of except for maybe some minor back pumps during the M1T usage. Of course I'm not getting any bloodwork done, so who knows what's going on internally. Otherwise, it's been a very easy cycle thus far. I'm on track to reach my goal within the next week or so.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in the PCT.... there are many contrasting views about rebound xt over nolva (on another forum anyway).
Whats the reason behind adding lean xtreme? I admit i do not know much about it.... i'll have to do a search.
Keep it up!
Basically LX is used to control cortisol. Cortisol is especially high after any aas/ph cycle. High Cortisol=bad. Do a search and you'll find loads of info and feedback. I was also curious and wanted to try it for myself.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

233 lbs.

Strength continues to rise. Last couple of workout have been awesome. That is all.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff nate, how many Muscle Milk shakes a day?
I've been averaging 3 + 3-6egg whites in each, haven't put on a trace of fat.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
good stuff nate, how many Muscle Milk shakes a day?
I've been averaging 3 + 3-6egg whites in each, haven't put on a trace of fat.
Only 2. I also add a scoop of unflavored isolate to each one.

bep1414

Awards
natedogg....

You taking any milk thistle after the 2 weeks of m1t??

Hows the 4ad countering the libido loss?

Great work!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
natedogg....

You taking any milk thistle after the 2 weeks of m1t??

Hows the 4ad countering the libido loss?

Great work!
Nah. Stopped taking the milk thistle after I stopped taking the M1T. No loss of libido to speak of.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on Rebound/Lean Xtreme PCT right now, I think you'll like it. I am losing fat without doing any cardio!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

I'm on Rebound/Lean Xtreme PCT right now, I think you'll like it. I am losing fat without doing any cardio!
That's what I like to hear my man. Haven't updated because nothing has changed. Still weigh 233 and I'm still getting stronger.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Hit my goal today. 235 lbs. Strength was awesome tonight. Feel great.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Hit my goal today. 235 lbs. Strength was awesome tonight. Feel great.
good work!
and hypo--good PCT, huh? I am using nolva, RXT, LX, and a whole bunch of lesser stuff which I've determined help me over the years and trials. Best PCT I've had so far, in terms of gains staying, strength, and energy. It's only a week, but for me personally, usually I get a significant hit early (first week), then it levels off. Hope it stays this good!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's a big deal that I won't be using Nolva? I figure if it doesn't work out the way I like I'll never go nolva-less during PCT again. Just thought I would try something different.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's a big deal that I won't be using Nolva? I figure if it doesn't work out the way I like I'll never go nolva-less during PCT again. Just thought I would try something different.
no, I think you'll be fine. You can see how it feels. My last PCT after a really short run was RXT (no nolva) and it was fine. I just like to do both. I'll actually use nolva for the first 2 or 3 weeks of PCT tapering, and RXT for 3 or 4 total (depending on length of cycle).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

It appears that this will be my last day of the transdermal. Tomorrow begins my PCT. I ended at 235 lbs. and got a hell of a lot stronger. Lets see if I can maintain that now.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

Been using the LXT/RXT for a couple of days now and I can't say I feel any different so far. My workout last night was great. Still feeling hella strong. I was doing DC during the cycle and for PCT I'm changing it up a bit including not going to failure and slowing down the rep tempo. During this time I pretty much do what I feel like doing. I will post some pics within the next week or two.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

234 Lbs.

I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't positive, but damn has my appetite increased in the past few days. I'm having hunger pains every couple of hours or so. Has anyone who is still checking this thread out have anything to say about that? Not that it's a bad thing. :)

DjDrHart

Awards
I'm very interested in how the PCT goes.
I am coming off cycle in 2 weeks and need to decide on it.

Keep us posted!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well another side effect I can attest to is acne. On the chest, stomach, arms and back. More so on the chest and back. Nothing a little sun won't take care of though. Hunger pains are still there so I'm going to go out on a limb and say YES, the RXT or LXT or the combination of the two increases hunger. Also, I'm going to agree with others who had stated in another thread that you still feel like your "still on" when you use the Rebound for PCT. My strength in the gym is still increasing and my weight is stable.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I swear, if my acne gets and worse, I'm going to turn into one big papule. I need some antibacterial body soap. Any suggestions?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
So nate... I think ive decided on the Lx and Rxt in my pct because of the great reviews it has gotten across the board.

Anyways i planned on using fenugreek and trib/dhea along with the Rx, but now since im using LX as well, what do u think i should stack with it? Fenu alone or with dhea and/or trib. I need some suggestions. Btw this is for a 3 weeker on sd.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I swear, if my acne gets and worse, I'm going to turn into one big papule. I need some antibacterial body soap. Any suggestions?
Try going to the tanning bed on a regular basis. I broke out bad with RXT also, and going tanning was better for my acne than any type of soap I could find...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Try going to the tanning bed on a regular basis. I broke out bad with RXT also, and going tanning was better for my acne than any type of soap I could find...
I'm cheap and it's almost summer. I guess I'll stick out for a weekend under the sun.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
So nate... I think ive decided on the Lx and Rxt in my pct because of the great reviews it has gotten across the board.

Anyways i planned on using fenugreek and trib/dhea along with the Rx, but now since im using LX as well, what do u think i should stack with it? Fenu alone or with dhea and/or trib. I need some suggestions. Btw this is for a 3 weeker on sd.
To tell you the truth I'm not really familar with using all/any of that, especially with PCT. Personally, I never spend more money than I have to and am rather conservative when it comes to supplements anyways. Read/Research and make the decision on your own is my advice to you. I'm just saying it isn't a must to use any of that IMO.

bep1414

Awards
natedog awesome results. im on same cycle.... havcent gained much weight... about 7 lean pounds. but i am running every other day and working a lot so its tough.

what ya'll think about using m1t for last 2 weeks? i used it for a jump start 1st 2 weeks, off m1t 2 weeks, then how about back on m1t for last 2 weeks? bad idea? yay or nay?

To tell you the truth I'm not really familar with using all/any of that, especially with PCT. Personally, I never spend more money than I have to and am rather conservative when it comes to supplements anyways. Read/Research and make the decision on your own is my advice to you. I'm just saying it isn't a must to use any of that IMO.

bep1414

Awards
too bad about the acne.... thats not what i wanted to hear as i near PCT. Im still not sure what i want to use (nolva, oxo, rx/lx). The acne is scaring me from rx/lx.
How libido?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
RXT is the only compound that has ever given my acne (shoulders only) test didn't, dbol didn't, nothing did except RXT.

bep1414

Awards
that makes me lean towards nolva/6oxo pct :think: how bout m1t last 2 weeks? would that just be asking for it?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the acne is the worst that I have ever seen it. And now I'm down to about 231~. 2 weeks left though. We'll see how it all ends up. I might go back to nolva next time. Besides the acne it's hard to say what the RXT/LXT is doing for me. Although I am just as strong as I was on cycle. For example, I hit 140 for 5 reps with DB's on the incline bench pretty easily tonight. Kind of suprises me about how strong I've been feeling in the gym as of late. As far as the M1T, I would save it for another cycle.

bep1414

Awards
Hmmm. i think i may go nolva/6oxo combo. i dont need the acne in the summer.
thanx for the reply

Yeah the acne is the worst that I have ever seen it. And now I'm down to about 231~. 2 weeks left though. We'll see how it all ends up. I might go back to nolva next time. Besides the acne it's hard to say what the RXT/LXT is doing for me. Although I am just as strong as I was on cycle. For example, I hit 140 for 5 reps with DB's on the incline bench pretty easily tonight. Kind of suprises me about how strong I've been feeling in the gym as of late. As far as the M1T, I would save it for another cycle.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Been just about a month now, so how did you finally end up, stats/strength???

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. Umm, well. Lemme take some measurements and I'll get back to you. Still weighing in at 230 though. Got back to DC training and the strength just continues to increase. I'm lovin' it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What are you 'on' now?
The RXT (ATD) did wonders for my strength in the 10days I used it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm on pure, all natural testosterone. Mix in some ripped fuel and a little Slipknot and you got yourself some kickass workouts.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm on pure, lab-synthesized testosterone...:twisted: I like it better....hehee

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I hear that. But I figure I'm only 23. Maybe when I'm 24. :D
Bah! As many designer steroids and PH's as you've been putting down, why wait for Test? In all honesty, its a much more 'natural' thing to do. I'm 22 and hardly touched PH's. I had maybe 2 short cycle and got sick 1.5 wks into SD (that was one of them)...They're all steroids, testosterone is highly documented, as natural as any exogenous hormone can get, and personally, I'd recommend a newb hit test before they start sucking down designer orals after being on it for a few weeks (and it still hasn't kicked in all the way.)

I've developed disdain for this, don't to AAS until your like 30...use the legal supps crap. If legality is an issue, that's understandable, but safety being an issue...just stick on test in the glute....you're good to go. :D My .02

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah, its my first time around too... Nate has made amazing gains on the 1-test/4ad combo. 150s for Dumbell press? Damn good. Especially because PH gains are harder to maintain.

The 4-6week thing got me frustrated. I don't think I ever fully recovered before I wanted to go another round.

I remember those 2 week M1T blasts. 6000 calories a day, carrot cake - 2 week window of insane growth followed by 4 weeks of depression. Goto the gym at 2am - finish at 4am, make protein shake and burger - come online and talk to Kwycke until he went to sleep. The sun would be coming up on the East Coast - I'd hear birds singing, and it was time to go to sleep. it was a weird period of my life. :blink:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It's not a legality issue, it's a spousal issue. I tell my wife I want to do steroids every day, literally, but she's all like "NO!". She'll soften up eventually, that or I'll just go the transdermal route. I'll do it again, in one way or another.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It's not a legality issue, it's a spousal issue. I tell my wife I want to do steroids every day, literally, but she's all like "NO!". She'll soften up eventually, that or I'll just go the transdermal route. I'll do it again, in one way or another.
Tell he you HAVE been doing steroids...lol (u have...)

And, show her that HBO documentary...maybe that'll help.

Hopefully she'll understand and NOW I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND where you're coming from :D (crazy women :sick: )