Natadrol + M1D or MMV3

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
To any one who has tried the two or a LG rep what would be the best to pair up with Nta-d the M1D or the MMV3, Im looking for a good recomp before I start my halo/s-drol cycl in Dec. I figure this will hold me over for the next month and a half.

How many Natas should I take a day if I am 220 and how many M1D's or MMV3's should I take along with the Nata for best results over a 6-8 week period.

I also have Ghenerate on the way with Anadraulic State GT, just looking to see what will be best with the Nata-D.

Thanks in advance fellas.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Use Natadrol solo for best results, IMO. Just follow the label directions, pretty simple.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I might for the first 4 weeks but ive seen a lot of people stack the nata with other things, I mean it is a natural anabolic so I wanna get all I can with it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
stacks good with mmv3, 4-6 a day.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I might for the first 4 weeks but ive seen a lot of people stack the nata with other things, I mean it is a natural anabolic so I wanna get all I can with it.
I stated to use it solo as I beleive stacking can actually inhibit this compound slightly. Natadrol is not a PH, it is a slightly different beast. Go solo and you'll get the most out of it, IMO.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
use natadrol solo bro its nice stuff very good for gains

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
try this

if you do use it take some zma at night to help you sleep i had some troubles sleeping on it