Natabolic Kit

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am on day 2 of the Natabolic Kit.

Couple of questions, did it make you jittery (anxious almost)? Not stimmy, but nervous feelin in the pit of your stomach, that butterflies feeling.

Also did you find sleeping difficult after the Ghenerate?

Cheers

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No and no. No side effects what-so-ever.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Couple of questions, did it make you jittery (anxious almost)? Not stimmy, but nervous feelin in the pit of your stomach, that butterflies feeling.
No jitters; only if you dose like 4 caps at a time. If you space them out jitters shouldn't occur.

Ghenerate isn't causing this. That's supposed to help you sleep. It's natadrol that affects your sleep. It seems to have the effect of insomnia (kind of like Tren, even though they are NOT comparable) especially if you dose close to bedtime.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Ah that makes more sense.

It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.

Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?

And I tihnk the anxiousness must have been work - the natadrol link just coincidence :p

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah that makes more sense.

It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.

Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?
Yes don't take any at dinner unless you accidentally missed a dose.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Haha thanks, that would explain the laying in bed staring at the ceiling last night till 2am then!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Cheers
No, I haven't experienced nor have I heard of any reports of people getting jittery after dosing. I've and seen many , if not all dosing plans/schemes. , I have dosed with/with out meals never had any issues.

Maybe its just coincidence...., switch up your dosing if see if it happens again.. did it happen both days?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:

1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
2) My spotter is in Spain all week
3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!

However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......

Watch this space!

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.

Thanks for your help guys :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.
i dosed three times through out the day, keeping it more active in my system. never had an issue. but, everyone reacts different though..

the best thing i like about GHenerate is, when i woke up if felt like i slept forever, never once did i wake up all sluggish..which is bonus for me;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:

1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
2) My spotter is in Spain all week
3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!

However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......

Watch this space!
And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.

Thanks for your help guys :)
well, damn your spotter for not taking you to spain! haha.. best of luck on your OCR bud!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system

zb126

Awards
  • Established
hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system
:) Good to hear man! GHenerate should make you sleep like a baby, too!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure not to dose GHenerate at to high a dosage as I found it had the opposite effect and kept me awake. 8 sprays pre bed was to much for me. 4-6 pre bed was great.