Narrow labs S4 and Epi

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropped $80 man I ain’t just throwing it away. A narrows rep telling me that I should stop using product cause it’s bunk?! What the faaaaack was the point of getting on the forums
I don’t understand why Narrows Labs rep would like the post above?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is his exact reply to me:
Hey how’s it going. I understand. I can’t respond often. I have a bunch of stuff going on to regularly check this
The vision side is worst with others
Doesn’t mean the s4 is any stronger or weaker
Of course, the vision sides go up with the amount of s4 you take
Because there’s more of that side effect
Also, you can’t replicate any previous experience due to receptors

Please don’t send people to talk to us about human consumption
We cannot talk about it and we have to stop selling to people once they admit consumption.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is his exact reply to me:
Hey how’s it going. I understand. I can’t respond often. I have a bunch of stuff going on to regularly check this
The vision side is worst with others
Doesn’t mean the s4 is any stronger or weaker
Of course, the vision sides go up with the amount of s4 you take
Because there’s more of that side effect
Also, you can’t replicate any previous experience due to receptors

Please don’t send people to talk to us about human consumption
We cannot talk about it and we have to stop selling to people once they admit consumption.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I am told the owner told him to back off and just end logs. Not for human consumption, blah, blah. Nothing else.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am told the owner told him to back off and just end logs. Not for human consumption, blah, blah. Nothing else.
Aka they don’t care that the products were garbage.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I highly doubt they intentionally sold bunk. Think about it...if a company wanted to rip people off they would spend the $50 to give the loggers a legit product, get good log results, then as a result people here buy their product and then they low dose it. What in the world would Narrows have to gain by intentionally giving loggers bunk product when they want people to buy their product?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I trust Narrows. Have run their S23 and get hair shedding which is a reported side. Had their product lab tested by a third party. Have increased lifts running their product. Have run their S23 (which knocked liver values out of whack which is a reported side, ran their Rad 140 (which did give me acne at 41 which is a reported side). Have run their Ostarine, LGD, and YK 11 too. They are legit in my opinion. No company with a half a brain would umderdose a sponsored log! It would be shooting yourself in the foot!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I trust Narrows. Have run their S23 and get hair shedding which is a reported side. Had their product lab tested by a third party. Have increased lifts running their product. Have run their S23 (which knocked liver values out of whack which is a reported side, ran their Rad 140 (which did give me acne at 41 which is a reported side). Have run their Ostarine, LGD, and YK 11 too. They are legit in my opinion. No company with a half a brain would umderdose a sponsored log! It would be shooting yourself in the foot!
So how do we explain all 3 of us getting zero vision sides from the S4? I always thought narrows was legit but I’ve struck out on the last 3 products I tried from them. Cardarine, T2 and now S4...got not a single effect from any of them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how do we explain all 3 of us getting zero vision sides from the S4? I always thought narrows was legit but I’ve struck out on the last 3 products I tried from them. Cardarine, T2 and now S4...got not a single effect from any of them.
Bingo bango. I want my sides and I want it now .

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with why would they send out bunk products for logs? They probably don't inspect their raws and got ripped off. What a legit company would do is send out a legit product to continue logging so we all don't walk away and trash the company. I'm just happy I didn't spend money for this log. Again it was a generous offer, just didn't work out.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with why would they send out bunk products for logs? They probably don't inspect their raws and got ripped off. What a legit company would do is send out a legit product to continue logging so we all don't walk away and trash the company. I'm just happy I didn't spend money for this log. Again it was a generous offer, just didn't work out.
Don’t know why you guys didnt get results. That sucks. Actually their website claims they test each batch by a third party lab (Colmaric Analytics) and they publish their certificate on their website monthly as well as give the phone number of the lab. https://narrowslabs.com/why-us/