Narrow Labs Log & Review Opportunities for 2 forum members

Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
We are looking for for 2 forum members to log/review 2 products of your choice. This way forum members can get some unbiased feedback on our products. If you are over 18, live in the US, and can put up a log and a final review, let us know with a response in this thread. Mention the 2 products that you would log.

Link to our website https://narrowslabs.com/

NarrowsLabs.com's core focus is aimed at providing the high-quality, 3rd party tested chemicals and dietary supplements to the performance enhanced community. We believe in only providing cutting-edge products that aid in the research and enhancement of the serious athlete.

High-quality products aren't the only thing NarrowsLabs.com focuses on. We also believe in providing unmatched customer service. We do this by encouraging a customer-centric culture where every decision and every move is based on improving the customer's shopping experience. With our satisfaction guarantee and our same-day handling times, we have succeeded in providing an experience that has lead to an 80% repeat buyer rate.

Quality and a customer-centric focus has lead NarrowsLabs.com to become an industry leader in the performance enhancement and research industry.

Use code AM25 at checkout to receive 25% off.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log YK-11 and RAD-140 if chosen to log/review two products. I've been hearing good things about those two combined.

John

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir your brand! Excellent stuff, does exactly what it is suppose to do. And great customer service!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long time member here in good standing... Ive been buying from you guys from way back... Even used to get tianeptine from you on eBay :)

I'd love to do the cbd caps and also epi andro. I'm on trt so the epiandro would be a nice little addition with the dht effects. I can run a full log and post a review of both products.

The cbd is hugely beneficial for inflammation. I'm dealing with some things that would make it instrumental in remaining healthy. If you choose me if be really grateful for the opportunity.

Thanks,
Godstrength

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sick opportunity. I'd love to log the ThyroBurn capsules and Cardarine powder. It would be my first experience with any Narrow Labs products, but I log well. I'm sure I'd have a blast cutting with them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried any Narrow Labs products, but I would appreciate the opportunity to log a Fat Burning stack of your choice. I have done may logs here on AM and I would put the work in with Workouts and Nutrition to give your products a good test with honest feed back.

Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
I PM'ed 1 winner. I am going to talk to boss to see if I can pick 3 total loggers. For everyone who orders from us, thanks for the business.

If anybody wants to try our products, Use code AM25 at checkout to receive 25% off. Feel free to share the code.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I have used your GW and would love to try out the YK11. I have used osta and LG and RAD and S23 by other companies.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I PM'ed 1 winner. I am going to talk to boss to see if I can pick 3 total loggers. For everyone who orders from us, thanks for the business.

If anybody wants to try our products, Use code AM25 at checkout to receive 25% off. Feel free to share the code.
Yes dope dope

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes dope dope

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope . Can’t wait to see if we can get more winners

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Hell of an entrance. Welcome to the forums.!

Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
Mk677 or s4/rad140
PM me your address to log Andarine(S-4) and RAD140

Sick opportunity. I'd love to log the ThyroBurn capsules and Cardarine powder. It would be my first experience with any Narrow Labs products, but I log well. I'm sure I'd have a blast cutting with them.
PM me your addy to log Cardarine powder and choose a 2nd product. Thyroburn is OOS.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM me your address to log Andarine(S-4) and RAD140

PM me your addy to log Cardarine powder and choose a 2nd product. Thyroburn is OOS.
Let’s grow.!!! Thank you soon as I get it I will post a log. Also follow me on ig Rippedjym to see videos etc when I get it. Follow my transformation

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With s4 having a half-life of 3-4 hours should I spread the 25 mg over the day ?
Also when I did s4 in the past with rad 140 I did 8 week cycle . How long am I going to be doing this program for since it takes 2-3 weeks to really start kicking in. the gains will be dryer and leaner In an 8-10-week cycle, which you can gain 2-3 lbs of dry muscle I believe . Thoughts .

Last edited:
Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
With s4 having a half-life of 3-4 hours should I spread the 25 mg over the day ?
Also when I did s4 in the past with rad 140 I did 8 week cycle . How long am I going to be doing this program for since it takes 2-3 weeks to really start kicking in. the gains will be dryer and leaner In an 8-10-week cycle, which you can gain 2-3 lbs of dry muscle I believe . Thoughts .
The Andarine(S4) are 25mg caps and 60 in a bottle.
We are sending each logger 1 bottle of each product.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious, what are the liquid products suspended in? Everyone please be smart and purchase your PCT now and I am not referencing one you buy at the Vitamin Shoppe

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great promo. Like the looks of the CBD

Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
After you receive products, will post links to your logs here?

@mase1
@djbombsquad
@TheVenom
@Afi140

Thank You.
NL

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After you receive products, will post links to your logs here?

@mase1
@djbombsquad
@TheVenom
@Afi140

Thank You.
NL
You got it, dude.

10% dmso to break the sarms powder down and propylene glycol.
I plan on making a topical solution with dmso, propylene glycol, and alcohol for the stenabolic's alleged poor bioavailability, though I'll be trying a higher concentrate of dmso.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never taken SARMS. I am turning 50 next month a would log the eff out of any one of those SARMS you have listed.

US - Yes
Prior logs - Yes
Frustrated with not making any GAINZ - yup.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got my milligram scale in the mail today. I ordered a few glass dropper-bottles that should arrive Monday. Im so excited!
Anyone have any links to Cardarine/Stenabolic logs I can study up with?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got my scale, bottles, alcohol, and dmso. Waiting on proplyne glycol and product. Cant wait !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Mad Scientist

Mad scientist.png

Afi140