Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to @narrowlabsrep for the opportunity to have some fun with the lab rats and test the overall efficacy and purity of their research products

The overall goals will be to see if the rats can get stronger and grow muscle mass through the utilization of both LGD and MK677.

The rats have had previous experience with the two compounds so the expectations are high. As long as the purity is good (which I don’t doubt it is) then this will be a great research experience.

IMG_0083.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In For The Ride !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day one down. Rat ingested mk before bed and had deep rested sleep. No increased eating as of yet due to hunger so I will keep my eyes peeled!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day one down. Rat ingested mk before bed and had deep rested sleep. No increased eating as of yet due to hunger so I will keep my eyes peeled!
Do the rats have a gym that they can go to in order to be gym rats? bad joke...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made my morning Happy Friday! Darn rats were still asleep when I woke up :) must be getting very restful and deep

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m really curious to see what LGD does!
Possible before and after photos?
Thnx

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m really curious to see what LGD does!
Possible before and after photos?
Thnx
Rats don’t like photos (if you catch my drift) but I will be as detailed as possible about the rats mass gains etc.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on the last couple nights it appears already that this MK is legit. Rats have been having very deep sleep slowly starting to eat more. Given their past usage of MK it appears to show all the same positive signs of purity.

As for LGD nothing to really note as of yet but I expect the rats to put on size as time goes on. Narrow labs seems pretty good so far

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Based on the last couple nights it appears already that this MK is legit. Rats have been having very deep sleep slowly starting to eat more. Given their past usage of MK it appears to show all the same positive signs of purity.

As for LGD nothing to really note as of yet but I expect the rats to put on size as time goes on. Narrow labs seems pretty good so far
Interested in the MK results. Just finished a bottle of chemyo MK, and no water gain, no hunger increase, no deeper sleep. I'm either a "non responder" or there is a lot of bunk MK out there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in the MK results. Just finished a bottle of chemyo MK, and no water gain, no hunger increase, no deeper sleep. I'm either a "non responder" or there is a lot of bunk MK out there.
I believe there is A Lot of Bunk Everything out there!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen. This MK seems to definitely be producing the aforementioned in the rats. It’s pretty easy to distinguish some level of purity as MK has pretty noticeable effects from first use.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope it won’t be hard to tell Lgd from mk once you start seeing results...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rats have been extremely hungry lately and they have been eating a substantial amount more than they usually would. They have started to gain a little weight which is a good sign considering it hasn’t been too long. Been keeping an eye on lean mass too which should be noticeable in the rats given the strength of LGD. Also they are still having a continual deep and restful sleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! You will need to paint a barbed wire tattoo around one of their biceps before too long!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed the rats today and things are moving in the right direction. There’s been a slight weight gain and a continued increase of appetite. I had to guy buy them more food just to feed the guys again ;) they continue to have deep sleep and overall seem to be experiencing the full effects of LGD/MK as per the prior research and label.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weighed the rats today and things are moving in the right direction. There’s been a slight weight gain and a continued increase of appetite. I had to guy buy them more food just to feed the guys again ;) they continue to have deep sleep and overall seem to be experiencing the full effects of LGD/MK as per the prior research and label.
How many mg a day of LGD is the rat taking and how long will this experiment be for?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg a day of LGD is the rat taking and how long will this experiment be for?
A rather large dose (around the equivalent of 12mg for an average human). Going to have the rats run both compounds for 4 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A rather large dose (around the equivalent of 12mg for an average human). Going to have the rats run both compounds for 4 weeks.
Nice that should be interesting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Narrows capsules are 10mg a piece so how is your rat getting 12mg? They using a liquid too?
No these are caps. 10mg first week but bumped to 20mg. Other LGD Has been ran at 12 but idk why I typed that

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you think you have good legit mk677 and lgd? . I’m logging there rad140 and s4 but so far nothing on my end . I’m glad your noticing something.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you think you have good legit mk677 and lgd? . I’m logging there rad140 and s4 but so far nothing on my end . I’m glad your noticing something.
Yeah the rats are for sure noticing the mk and the LGD appears to be working as they are gaining weight and beginning to add mass. Obviously time will tell how potent/pure the LGD is but everything is working like it should for the rats.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full update coming tomorrow. Having horrible internet service since I’m out of town this weekend. Brought the rats and the research process is in full effect

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the full update;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a couple days it will be 3 weeks and the rats have gained the equivalent of almost 4lbs on average.

They appear to have the same body fat but a good amount of lean mass is adding by the day. They do appear much fuller but mk has been known to do that.

The rats do seem a little more lethargic during the day but that appears to be a testament of purity as LGD has been known to do that. Overall both products appear to meet purity claims as stated before.

Narrow labs is good in my book and I look forward to seeing how the rats react to the final 9 days or so of the MK and they will have extended LGD until the bottle is gone.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious why the ’s aren’t going 8 weeks in the lab ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious why the ’s aren’t going 8 weeks in the lab ?
Only enough for 4 weeks (minus the 10mg week for LGD) :/ if I had funds I’d probably
re-up

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only enough for 4 weeks (minus the 10mg week for LGD) :/ if I had funds I’d probably
re-up
This would make most sense. I would never run LGD for less that 8 weeks unless the person is on trt so they are doing it to increase free t.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would make most sense. I would never run LGD for less that 8 weeks unless the person is on trt so they are doing it to increase free t.
Agreed just don’t have the funds atm. Still been a great run so far but 8 weeks would be best.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn’t Narrow’s ship you the Sarms at no cost as a sponsored log?
Correct. A 4 week log. If they wanted 8 weeks I’m sure they would have sent more bottles. It was more than generous and the rats can attest to the efficacy which is the main purpose of RC companies. There’s no doubt LGD and MK work for their created purpose. The ultimate goal was to see if they acted in the appropriate manner which gives credence to their purity/reputation imo. When I get funds I will use narrow for future experiments on the rats.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update with a full update tomorrow but this last week the rats have made really good gains in the mass department. They are putting on muscle at a pretty high rate and. They have continued to gain weight and no real bloat or fluff. The hunger and sleep from the MK are the same as initially stated which is great because the product is effective and fulfilling its research purpose.

Perhaps narrow will have a black Friday sale for anyone looking to try?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
have about 4 days left and really can tell a difference in the rats. Overall they have continued to gain mass and continue to show all the aforementioned effects. I am not sure about the other products narrow has but both of these are on point. Anyone looking to try and conduct an experiment should consider this a viable option. Going to check out the other logs in the next couple days but overall my experience with the products and rats has been nothing but positive.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have about 4 days left and really can tell a difference in the rats. Overall they have continued to gain mass and continue to show all the aforementioned effects. I am not sure about the other products narrow has but both of these are on point. Anyone looking to try and conduct an experiment should consider this a viable option. Going to check out the other logs in the next couple days but overall my experience with the products and rats has been nothing but positive.
Lucky you. I got bunk. :(