N2 guard

rizzo

Awards
Take n2 guard during cycle or for post with nolva?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
during cycle. Most complete cycle support out there, IMO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cycle and PCT is what is best IMO. You always want your supports on cycle obviously and also in PCT to help normalize levels.

N2guard is a great one to get you there ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would take it during and if possible also during pct. if only to pick one then during cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
On cycle and PCT is what is best IMO. You always want your supports on cycle obviously and also in PCT to help normalize levels.

N2guard is a great one to get you there ;)
I liked that product also myself.

rizzo

Awards
Thanks alot guys. How many pills a day is good cause i kno one serving is 7 pills?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot guys. How many pills a day is good cause i kno one serving is 7 pills?
7 per day is what it calls for, but you could probably go with 5 per day and still be supported well while making your bottle last a lot longer ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah 4-5 ED will work and it will make the bottle last quite a bit longer. If you go 4 caps ED and add some extra NAC you should be cool.

rizzo

Awards
Wat do u guys think about HCGenerate for a pct? Should i add anything else?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wat do u guys think about HCGenerate for a pct? Should i add anything else?

HCGenerate is great to have as part of a PCT along with some DAA and possibly an AI like Formastanozol. Depending on the compound it could be a very effective OTC PCT without need for a SERM. For harsher compounds I would still go the SERM route however.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate
DAA
Forma stanzol

Add a serm if its harsh or longer than 4wks

rizzo

Awards
How should i run the hcg and the daa. Amount wise?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hcg 250IU 2x a wk (this is real hcg, im guessing your not refering to it tho).

HCGerenerate 5 caps ED, pre bed or pre WO IMO. But you can really take them any time throughout the day.

Daa is 3g's. same as HCGen, anytime. but i like pre WO or pre bed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could u take daa on cycle to ? Or thats a waste
Yes, you can take DAA on cycle. I'm not sure how effective it will be on cycle, but I know some people have done it to try and keep shutdown to a minimum

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Could u take daa on cycle to ? Or thats a waste
Its not going to work like HCGenerate would but it will help. The DAA tests showing a 42% increase in Tes comes from a 33% increase in LH production. If you are getting a boost in LH production while on cycle you body is stim-ing your testis = T production. So on paper it should work, but how well or to what extent is still up for debate.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2guard = health protection on cycle and PCT ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just bumping this up to let everyone know how important support supplements such as N2guard are on cycle and even into PCT. I'm on cycle right now and taking N2guard. It will continue into PCT to help bring my body back to a normal state from coming off of the hormones. There have been a lot of people doing cycles without supports or not enough supports lately, and N2guard will have you covered!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
also, you dont have to run 7 caps ED. I take 4-5 caps ED with NOW cholesterol support & hawthron berry. makes the bottle last 40-50 days that way.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, you dont have to run 7 caps ED. I take 4-5 caps ED with NOW cholesterol support & hawthron berry. makes the bottle last 40-50 days that way.
That is also true. Using it that way last a good while;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2Guard also has a decent Multivitamin as part of it also, which is a nice bonus!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
N2Guard also has a decent Multivitamin as part of it also, which is a nice bonus!
Potential for some savings there. You could just drop your regular multi and pick up n2guard instead.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Potential for some savings there. You could just drop your regular multi and pick up n2guard instead.
That's pretty much what I do every time I cycle ;)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im on cycle now and using the N2Guard seems to be solid so far but only the bloodwork will tell for sure.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on cycle now and using the N2Guard seems to be solid so far but only the bloodwork will tell for sure.

You are absolutely correct on that. Bloodwork is what tells all. N2Guard will help keep things from getting too far out of ranges ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have 110% confidence in the blood work results after running n2guard. I've done bloods after using it on an oral cycle myself and was impressed. The proof is always in the pudding gentleman! N2guard delivers ;)

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Is that Doco acid in it supposed to help with liver?

Also is this in glass bottle I love glass

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm actually not sure of the intent of the Doco acid. I will have to look into it. The bottles look like they are glass, but they are good old plastic....lol

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

The main use for it in n2guard is to help control and regulate your blood pressure while you are on cycle.

However as darkhalf pointed out, it does have some other uses as well :)

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Isn't there an expensive acid that's hard to get a script for which helps the liver

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there an expensive acid that's hard to get a script for which helps the liver
There might be, but I haven't heard of it.