N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL

friggin24pack

Awards
hey people. i cant find N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL as a stand alone supplement. iv been searching friggin everywhere online and it seems this form of PEA can only be found in preworkout or name-brand fat burners. does anyone know of a place to get? thanks.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
only ever seen it in Meltdown. love that stuff.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL

This is a truly unique and novel compound. Chances are you are familiar with the pathways of Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA). You may also be familiar with N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL. Yet, do not confuse N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL with our much more potent agent, N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL with several methyl groups that render it super stable and remorselessly effective. This novel agent works! That simple!

A remarkable compound, even in its pure form, Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA), a catecholamine precursor and nutrient found in chocolate, is known to be a very clean stimulant with the remarkable ability to achieve central-nervous-system stimulation without producing nervousness or the jittery feeling associated with other stimulants. Like norepinephrine, the body's most potent endogenous fat-burning hormone, PEA acts on alpha-receptors in the brain, triggering the release of the "feel-good" hormone, dopamine (3,4-dihydroxy-phenethylamine) in neural cells. PEA is also responsible for chocolate's effect on mood, sense of satiety, reduced food cravings, mild euphoria, as well as increased metabolic rate (by modulating thyroid function). Also known as a neuromodulator, PEA promotes mental alertness, focus and concentration. By regulating catecholamines such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) that act on hormone-sensitive lipase, the rate-limiting enzyme in the mobilization of fatty tissue from storage cites, PEA elevates the metabolic rate, ultimately leading to increased fat burning. Unfortunately, PEA is rapidly metabolised in the body by type B monoamine oxidase and has a limited ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus preventing it from unleashing its full effects. The challenge was to obtain a form of PEA with a type B monoamine-oxidase inhibitor property. N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL is an N-Methyl derivative of Beta-Phenylethylamine. This methylated form of PEA is dramatically more potent than pure PEA, and takes PEA's CNS stimulation and fat-burning several notches higher. While we could have used this compound, we decided to aim still higher. Now enters N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL. This novel and carefully engineered unique agent represents the most potent form of PEA ever developed. It is not an N-Methyl derivative of N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL, rather an N-Methyl derivative of methylated Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL! It is like "double methylation"! Technically speaking, we astronomically boosted the pharmacokinetic value of PEA! This "double methylated" form unites the finest properties of PEA such as easily crossing the blood-brain barrier, intensifying fat-burning due to optimised beta-receptor agonism while demonstrating unprecedented stability to B monoamine oxidation, implying a longer-lasting and more intensive overall action.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... do you have any citations or additional reading?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
no man but i see this stuff in some VPX products.
yea i've noticed that too... VPX seems to be coming out with quite a few designer phenylethylamines. I just wish I could find something more substantial than a product write up

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey people. i cant find N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL as a stand alone supplement. iv been searching friggin everywhere online and it seems this form of PEA can only be found in preworkout or name-brand fat burners. does anyone know of a place to get? thanks.
I can give you a site that has it- and I think we have some sitting in the warehouse- not a big fan, so we probably won't ever use it in anything...it is very effective if you stack it with certain things, but won't do a whole lot by itself

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can give you a site that has it- and I think we have some sitting in the warehouse- not a big fan, so we probably won't ever use it in anything...it is very effective if you stack it with certain things, but won't do a whole lot by itself
you can PM me too?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have a PM

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in getting some and hearing about what you recommend to stack it with. PM me if you are interested in having some taken off your hands.

friggin24pack

Awards
i have read somewhere to take PEA with an MAO-B, but read elsewhere that doing so same be really ****ing dangerous. any ideas?