Myostatin Inhibitors??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with these? If so how do you feel it worked for you??

I've been reading a bit lately re why you seem to plateau after 8-10 weeks on gear, from what I've been reading an increase in myostatin could be the culprit.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother. The only compound would be sulforaphane. I forgot, but I remember reading that you'd have to eat broccoli sprouts in order to receive any benefit.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with these? If so how do you feel it worked for you??

I've been reading a bit lately re why you seem to plateau after 8-10 weeks on gear, from what I've been reading an increase in myostatin could be the culprit.
Unfortunately there is no real "inhibitor" that I've heard of or am aware of. I've researched the crap out of them and the only thing that you could really potentially get inhibition from is by ingesting brown seaweed extract, but it's been ineffective in human studies. But I guarantee you that when one does come out it'll blow the entire anabolic world away.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards

I believe creatine is a myostatin inhibitor

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slight, very slight.

Melatonin can be considered one as well as ursolic acid

Stat 3 inhibition is one way to go about it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Slight, very slight.

Melatonin can be considered one as well as ursolic acid

Stat 3 inhibition is one way to go about it.
What's the research on melatonin and at what dose?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the research on melatonin and at what dose?
Ill have to look into it again, but I remember reading about its effect on stat3

I think the doses used was 5mg but ill have to check. Most studies are done at 5mg or under 1mg

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't bother. The only compound would be sulforaphane. I forgot, but I remember reading that you'd have to eat broccoli sprouts in order to receive any benefit.
Sulforaphane? I'll have to look into it, seems you can supplement anythings these days.

Unfortunately there is no real "inhibitor" that I've heard of or am aware of. I've researched the crap out of them and the only thing that you could really potentially get inhibition from is by ingesting brown seaweed extract, but it's been ineffective in human studies. But I guarantee you that when one does come out it'll blow the entire anabolic world away.
That's unfortunate. Brown seaweed extract? I'll have to look into that one. Oh man when an effective one comes out it will change the game!

Cool I already take creatona so let's hope that's helping!

Slight, very slight. Melatonin can be considered one as well as ursolic acid Stat 3 inhibition is one way to go about it.
I take melatonin every night due to sleeping issues so it's good to know there's additional benefits. Uralic acid? I'll have to look into it. I'll have to do a bit of research h about stat3 inhibition! Thanks ebf!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What you've been reading is correct. I like ur spray

There was another thread recently about myostatin inhibitors, I posted info on ursolic acid
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/240263-myostatin-blockers-real.html

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What you've been reading is correct. I like ur spray There was another thread recently about myostatin inhibitors, I posted info on ursolic acid http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/240263-myostatin-blockers-real.html
Thanks for that Jbry. I think I may have to try Ursolic acid with me next run.
Cheers for that man. Not sure where I would find those over here in aus. Time to start googling lol.

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Thanks for that Jbry. I think I may have to try Ursolic acid with me next run. Cheers for that man. Not sure where I would find those over here in aus. Time to start googling lol.
For what it's worth, I just finished running pump spray (transdermal Ursolic acid) for about 8 weeks, and I deff had noticeable recomp effects w/ little change to my diet. Strong believer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pump spray an ur spray are different from my understanding.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Didn't do crap...plus side I thought it tasted delicious..