My trip to the Laundrymat

refrieddreams

Veteran member
So there I was...

My wife put my baby in my face at 7 AM and said the washer is broke and she needs to go to the laundrymat. So I take the young child and we play.

All is good for about 3 minutes that when she decided she was starving and daddy does not have the same apparatus that mommy does.

So after ten minutes I call her to come back and I offer to finish the laundry.

I slip on the old flip flops, that I haven't warn since I opened my store 2 months ago, this is a big deal for me...flip flops.

So I get there just as the dryer stopped, perfect timing I thought. And, Wow, she finally bought me new underwear. Till some dude walks up and says, "Thanks but I can do that myself"

So I apologize for folding his shorts and move on to my dryer that was still spinning. We get to talking about football and what not. After about 5 minutes I glance down
and notice that my 4 year old had painted my toes in my sleep.

It was fun trip needless to say.
 
I have no idea what you are saying lol You were at the laundry mat or it was a dream?

BTW What sort of store did you open up?


CROWLER
 
Yes I was at the laundry mat...and no it was not a dream :)

I sold my nutrition stores to open a pizza shop, go figure.
 
LoL...with your painted toe nails, kinda makes you wonder what the guy was really thinking when he saw you folding his underwear....priceless
 
Back
Top