My Tren Xtreme cycle support supps.... Overkill?????

ehoeft

Awards
Okay...... So i've been holding off my 5 week Tren Xtreme cycle cause i just need to make sure i have everything right and i keep changing my mind. BTW this is my first PH cycle so i guess you can see why. I have everything on hand that im going to list below.... My question involves the support supplements i have. I dont know if it overkill or what but i just got everything ive read on the forums lol. And as far as doses im not sure how much to take everyday or what is needed. Also do i continue the support supps after my cycle is over or all the way through my PCT? My cycle goes like this.......

-PRE CYCLE-(1 week before)
-Anabolic Innovations cycle support

-CYCLE-
-Tren Xtreme (ACL) 5 week cycle

-PCT- (weeks 1-4)
-Toremifene (SERM)
-Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS)

-PCT- (weeks 5-8)
-Anabolic Innovations Post cycle support
-Lean FX
-Powerfull

-Support Supplements- (dosing not sure)
-Hawthorne Berry - 1000mgs ED?
-Liv 52- 2 am & 2 pm
-Vitex - 1000mgs ED? for prolaction prevention
-B-6 - 200mgs ED? for prolaction prevention
-Milk Thistle -1000mgs ED?
-Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mgs ED?
-Vitamin C - 6 grams Ed?
-Taurine - 3 to 6 grams?for back pumps when they hit
-L-dopa?
-P5P?

I also take Animal pack and Jacked3d before every workout.... Thanks any help would be great. Really want to start this and do it right

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Okay...... So i've been holding off my 5 week Tren Xtreme cycle cause i just need to make sure i have everything right and i keep changing my mind. BTW this is my first PH cycle so i guess you can see why. I have everything on hand that im going to list below.... My question involves the support supplements i have. I dont know if it overkill or what but i just got everything ive read on the forums lol. And as far as doses im not sure how much to take everyday or what is needed. Also do i continue the support supps after my cycle is over or all the way through my PCT? My cycle goes like this.......

-CYCLE-

-PCT- (weeks 1-4)
-Toremifene (SERM)

-PCT- (weeks 5-8)
-Lean FX
-Powerfull

-Liv 52- 2 am & 2 pm
-Vitamin C - 6 grams Ed?
-L-dopa?
-P5P?

I also take Animal pack and Jacked3d before every workout.... Thanks any help would be great. Really want to start this and do it right
Great cycle layout, finally somebody that is taking an actual SERM on prohormones! You seem to have everything you need bro. Happy gaining!

abuleh

Awards
-L-dopa?
-P5P?
Powerfull contains Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) and P-5-P is the co enzyme of vitamin b6. b6 can be toxic at higher doses (nerve damage) so I would recommend to use p5p instead of b6 to keep prolactin at bay.

Otherwise cycle looks good!

Good luck

~abuleh

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
* As stated previously, drop the B6 and take P5P during cycle and PCT.
* Cycle Support contains Hawthorn Berry, I would not get any extra.
* Tren Xtreme (19-Nor) is not methylated - I would not use the Milk Thistle. If you decide to use it anyway, it is already included in Cycle Support.
* Vit C seems high at 6g daily. I would start with 2g.

Overall you have more than what you need for a successful cycle - it is nice to have supplements on hand. If your diet (this is where I usually fail) and exercise plans are in line, your cycle will be great - best of luck and lift hard! :)

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
yeah the support supps may be sort of overkill for this one. Look at the ingrediants in the cycle support. It has almost everything you need.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
looks really good there. should be a nice first ride. enjoy. no such thing as overkill when it comes to protecting yourself. only it can get quite expensive.

they should make a cycle support formula for each family of steroids. like one for progestins, with plenty of prolactin and bp protection. one for dht and derivitives where your hair, prostate, bp, etc get some extra protection. the formula for 19-nors would include added libido/lethargy support. the cycle support out now is perfect the way it is for most methyls. i should protect that idea before someone steals it, because its genius. muuuhaaahhaaa.

forgive me for the brief hijack.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Overkill man your good with your cycle support and Torm p5p and vitex dont' work for everyone so if your really worried just get caber instead so you know for sure

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Hey just wondering what's the reasoning on Torm over clomid? Sorry just wanting to know..

gerg010en

Awards

-CYCLE-

-PCT- (weeks 1-4)
-Toremifene (SERM)

-PCT- (weeks 5-8)
-Lean FX
-Powerfull

-Liv 52- 2 am & 2 pm
-Vitamin C - 6 grams Ed?
-L-dopa?
-P5P?

I'm thinking about taking tren myself and i noticed you should be comiing to the end of your cycle pretty soon if not already done with everything. And I was just wondering how all those supps went and if there were any sides or ANYTHING that you got from the tren. Anything will help thanks

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the jackd 3d mgith be a bad idea with the tren beastie, even with support...

my .02