My Transform Pics

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you look good bicep wise.. One thing we do when we do burnout sets that really seems to add definition is to do alternating but have them turned the other way at the bottom and then turn them on the way up.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Truly motivating and inspiring!

OSF Jeff

OSF Jeff

Awards
Good god that's one hell of a transformation. Keep up the good work Brad!!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
wow....

just saw this thread....holly crap batman...what a change..good on ya bro..youre an inspiration!

brown

malou

malou

Awards
I knoow you are so mad about high school and college ..all the chicks you missed out. Never too late tho. Good God optimus prime should be yo nick name in two years you transformed yo body. Good job brother

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, congrats. I too was a big sumbiacth. I hit 320. Im cureently down to 235. Ive actually been at and around this weight for like 4 months. Anyways, how the heck did you get so tight. I mean my upper body looks pretty darn good in my opinion(considering I was obese). But the stomach region has alot of lose skin. Ive tried diet pills, increased cardio, shoot i even went out and bought one of those sauna belts. But nothing is working. Oh well if you have any advice for me that'd be great. Once again good job.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
thats gotta be the most impressive before and after results that i have ever seen to date. phenomenal. lookin' lean n' mean. nice goatee too.

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Thanks GUys and a Couple of New Pics

Thanks so much guys for all the new encouragement. This week is the 3rd anniversary of the day I started losing weight. I have been working hard on gaining mass over the summer and will prob go for another few months -- maybe 6 before I start to cut and see what I have done.

Here are a couple of new progress pics:

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Thanks again to everyone for all the encouraging comments. They all mean a lot and push me harder in the gym every workout. Wanted to respond to all, but have to limit to a few.

I knoow you are so mad about high school and college ..all the chicks you missed out. Never too late tho. Good God optimus prime should be yo nick name in two years you transformed yo body. Good job brother
Nah, not mad. Just kinda laughing to myself that I got the last laugh. To a person, everyone I graduated high school with that I have seen look a lot older and are way fatter, especially the "jocks." I am the only one who looks way younger and is muscled. But, I am making up for lost time in the more fun respects of what I missed out on, LOL.

First off, congrats. I too was a big sumbiacth. I hit 320. Im cureently down to 235. Ive actually been at and around this weight for like 4 months. Anyways, how the heck did you get so tight. I mean my upper body looks pretty darn good in my opinion(considering I was obese). But the stomach region has alot of lose skin. Ive tried diet pills, increased cardio, shoot i even went out and bought one of those sauna belts. But nothing is working. Oh well if you have any advice for me that'd be great. Once again good job.
Congrats on the loss man. I have to say that everyone who has ever seen me is stunned at how little loose skin I have for how big I was for as long as I was. I never did any of the 'fad" things about loose skin. I took a Vit E supp, used some Palmer's lotion to help with stretch mark scars, and it helped a little I think. But, most of it is genetics. No one can explain it other than that -- that and lifting in an almost powerlifting style during my cut and the sheer volume of test and natural HGH that releases. But those are all just shots in the dark.

thats gotta be the most impressive before and after results that i have ever seen to date. phenomenal. lookin' lean n' mean. nice goatee too.
Thanks man. Now comes the fun part. I want to reach massive muscled proportions. Don't know if I will ever get there, but I have the time and I will never wear out the iron working it hard. Here's hoping.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Coming from a personal trainer. trust me when I tell you that youre lower than 12-14%. prolly 10-11%

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
WOW.....More props than words can give bro!
Coming from a personal trainer. trust me when I tell you that youre lower than 12-14%. prolly 10-11%
Thanks man.

Ya, you are in agreement with a couple of the competitor BBers at my gym about the BF%. It slowly, SLOWLY keeps dropping as I gain mass. Most of the easily done BF measurements do not work well on me, except for someone VERY good with calipers. But, just from the "physiological" signs of where my vascularity and definition are good, the guys have guessed me abt 10%.

Just in the last month, i have started to get some good striations in the upper chest and tri's when i have a pump and some good smaller vascularity in my tear drop of my quads when i am doing squats. And finally just a hint of definition sometimes in the intercostal/obliques. I may have dropped a little more in the bf%, but I have not lost any size in my measurements. Waist is back into my 30" pants tho.

Anyway, I'd like to get down to 7-8 to see if I can, but that will take time. I'd rather get another 15-20 pounds of good mass on me first before try that.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's probably the most impressive thing I've seen on this sight

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Nov 2009 Progress Pics

The slow bulk continues. I am up about 10 pounds from my previous set of pics and would like to get another 10-15 before the end of winter and the slow cut for summer begins. Playing with the idea of doing a contest if I can gain enough upper body mass. I will be cutting with a friend who is doing a show May 2010.

I have lost a bit of definition, but I guess that is to be expected from bulking this long. Still, I think it has been good for me to do.

Before the progress pics -- A couple of snaps of me in clothes, just to show I am not always in gym stuff, lol. These are all clickable thumbnails, BTW.

Now for a few proper pics.

Burly

Awards
All I can say is WOW!! well maybe, that's AWESOME too.

Good work.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
great job! Very impressive.

QUOTE=bradspencer74;1005770]Just getting started here, but since I'm finally able to turn my focus toward gaining muscle rather than losing fat, thought it best to get post where I am now, just a couple of weeks into my first clean bulk.

I had been overweight all my life. When it finally clicked with me how close to dying I was, I was 375 lbs@44% BF (maybe a little more). I've poured everything I could into changing my life, and so far so good. Now, I'm at 200 pounds, 12-14% BF, depending on the measurement type that's done, and I feel better than at any time in my life. Hopefully there will be some new muscle on these pics on a few months. I'd like to get to 220 @8%, but that will take at while.

Anyway, Before and After:[/QUOTE]

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
A few Fast Youtube Flexing Vids

Just been trying to take some quick vids to see where I am at at the end of the year. Almost to the end of my bulking phase. A few weeks left to go.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0ZFf7yp5VE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0ZFf7yp5VE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zD9hI5Tu8Xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zD9hI5Tu8Xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OsO-q5fU1sU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OsO-q5fU1sU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oyMmOPXS-D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oyMmOPXS-D8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHDsbaoEkSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHDsbaoEkSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs7S84vqgxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cs7S84vqgxU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RYNO988

Awards
Man that's just awesome! Must be an elated feeling all the time, great job!!!

golfballa

Awards
wow man good for you i hope to accomplish the same thing i started at 263 down to 233 as today i run every day and lift mon tue thurs anf fri changed my nutrition and take suplements any advice for me

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Wow dude...I don't know what to say. That is the best transformation I have seen yet, keep killing it!!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
What happened to the OP? He hasnt put anything on here since '09

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Just getting started here, but since I'm finally able to turn my focus toward gaining muscle rather than losing fat, thought it best to get post where I am now, just a couple of weeks into my first clean bulk.

I had been overweight all my life. When it finally clicked with me how close to dying I was, I was 375 lbs@44% BF (maybe a little more). I've poured everything I could into changing my life, and so far so good. Now, I'm at 200 pounds, 12-14% BF, depending on the measurement type that's done, and I feel better than at any time in my life. Hopefully there will be some new muscle on these pics on a few months. I'd like to get to 220 @8%, but that will take at while.

Anyway, Before and After:
i know this is old as **** but man.... just wanted to say congrats, i know youre loving life now!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's old but it's a job well done!

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
That is incredible!

flexluis84

flexluis84

Awards
wow! amazing! thanks for the motivation to keep going...being an endo also, some times i get discouraged and feel like quitting.

marcustee

marcustee

Awards
Awesome....just awesome.truly massive respect for the dedication and effort you have put in there.it has gave me a huge dose of motivation.thanks man ; )

laralist123

Awards
You do really very hard work to make your body.You prove that nothing is impossible here.There is a lot of difference in pictures before and after.

Bsiggy1

Bsiggy1

Awards
amazing transformation!! huge inspiration to many people including myself thats awesome!!! congrats!

ebarrett50

Awards
Amazing results! You must have worked your ass off. Reps givin

rhondagraymon

rhondagraymon

Awards
my inspiration.
contgrats! you got the will to drill!

Albert Simon

Awards
Inspiring transformation. I must appreciate. Congratulations!

SarahLou

SarahLou

Awards
Amazing transformation... you're truly an amazing inspiration.

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
Way to go man! That's a heck of a transformation! That takes dedication and drive right there.