My take on IGF-1

logan22

Awards
I'm not sure what you are referring to... GH & T3 or what? GH is synergistic with T4 BTW, which is gentle and nice, unlike T3. But I am uncertain as to the actual question still, so I stop here.

Nope I don't recommend rhIGF-1.

Im leaning towards Lr3 and Mgf for a cycle. Lr3 6 days, MGF 7th...or possibly 2x a week. MGF is site specific, right, but Lr3 it doesnt matter...is that correct?

I was going to add a little T3 jus to help stimulate the fat burning properties of my ministack. Would it be beneficial to use one box of GH during the above stack or is it a waste of money, no results seen in that short of time?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Im leaning towards Lr3 and Mgf for a cycle. Lr3 6 days, MGF 7th...or possibly 2x a week. MGF is site specific, right, but Lr3 it doesnt matter...is that correct?

I was going to add a little T3 jus to help stimulate the fat burning properties of my ministack. Would it be beneficial to use one box of GH during the above stack or is it a waste of money, no results seen in that short of time?
It would be conjecture. Insufficient data. LR3 IMO is somewhat site-specific when injected immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.

logan22

Awards
It would be conjecture. Insufficient data. LR3 IMO is somewhat site-specific when injected immediately postworkout in the muscle trained.
Again sorry for stupid questions, but Sunday is my day off. Is it ok to use MGF that morning into the muscle I want to grow most ARMS....even if Ive worked them prior in the week? Should I split up my Injections to spread the love to the different heads of the Bis and Tris all in the same day or each head a different week?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Again sorry for stupid questions, but Sunday is my day off. Is it ok to use MGF that morning into the muscle I want to grow most ARMS....even if Ive worked them prior in the week? Should I split up my Injections to spread the love to the different heads of the Bis and Tris all in the same day or each head a different week?
That's another topic entirely.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How so? Is there another forum for that discussion?

Im just looking for the best way to do both in a cycle.
Because this thread is titled "My take on IGF-1" not MGF and it's a sticky, which means it'll stay on top of the forum for a long while and going off-topic is going to be counterproductive in the longer term, so I am stating that it would be best to start a thread about MGF.

I know much much more about IGF-1 than MGF, so the "expert" is going to be a different person, whereas posting your question in my thread makes it a question to myself, sort of.

logan22

Awards
Because this thread is titled "My take on IGF-1" not MGF and it's a sticky, which means it'll stay on top of the forum for a long while and going off-topic is going to be counterproductive in the longer term, so I am stating that it would be best to start a thread about MGF.

I know much much more about IGF-1 than MGF, so the "expert" is going to be a different person, whereas posting your question in my thread makes it a question to myself, sort of.
Point Taken. So do I need to backload my pins? If so how much?

So a 1cc 29g pin would work well for this?

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Point Taken. So do I need to backload my pins? If so how much?

So a 1cc 29g pin would work well for this?
You are much better off with the 0.3cc or 0.5cc syringes. The 1cc's are less accurate, they go by 2IU instead of 1IU increments like the 0.5cc and 0.3cc do.

This means that if you are using 1000mcg/ml concentration, you can only dose accurately in 20mcg increments with a 1cc slin syringe.

logan22

Awards
You are much better off with the 0.3cc or 0.5cc syringes. The 1cc's are less accurate, they go by 2IU instead of 1IU increments like the 0.5cc and 0.3cc do.

This means that if you are using 1000mcg/ml concentration, you can only dose accurately in 20mcg increments with a 1cc slin syringe.

All my stuff is on the way. so at 40mcg its not recommended to go ED? Im planning on MGF 1-2X 100-300mcg a week as well. How would you suggest splitting it up...lift 6 days a week...and sunday rest.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
1-Grunt if you had an exceptional body part would it make sense to workout that muscle group on a "off" day for pinning igf. Or would you rather pin the group for the sake of giving your already pinned muscle group time for the receptors to clear.
2-When you spoke of storing your AA and igf in a syringe with tin foil you didnt mention having it in ice or heat is this correct? or is it safe to be at room temp for an hour or so?
thanks in advance its good to see you around more.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
All my stuff is on the way. so at 40mcg its not recommended to go ED? Im planning on MGF 1-2X 100-300mcg a week as well. How would you suggest splitting it up...lift 6 days a week...and sunday rest.
40mcg is a good ED dosage if you plan on using it for 25 days and then take a break of a few weeks. If you plan on using it continuously, then 40mcg 3-4x per week will be optimal.

1-Grunt if you had an exceptional body part would it make sense to workout that muscle group on a "off" day for pinning igf. Or would you rather pin the group for the sake of giving your already pinned muscle group time for the receptors to clear.
2-When you spoke of storing your AA and igf in a syringe with tin foil you didnt mention having it in ice or heat is this correct? or is it safe to be at room temp for an hour or so?
thanks in advance its good to see you around more.
Thanks bro. I'm not sure what you mean about an exceptional bodypart and training on an off day. Long R3 IGF-1 loses 1% of its potency after one year at 98 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thunder1

Awards
Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

Thanks bro.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt say you work a midnight shift & train right before you go to bed in the morning. What would your pwo shake / meal consist of seeing you need carbs?

Thanks bro.
That would be the most difficult question of all.

Whey, sugar, some peanut butter and fiber to slow absorption, and some oats or other slow-absorbing carbs. A couple bananas or some fructose to reload the liver, which will release glucose throughout the night as the glycaemia drops.

Bear in mind, there is no perfect answer to that situation.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, you still pimping silver? :)

have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, you still pimping silver? :)

have you looked at AlmostPro's GH/Slin/IGF protocol? I think FullyBuilt posted it here recently. E3D with Lr3 seems to fit nicely in that regimen.
Yeh bro, AP and I regularly chat about them peptide thangz.

I have kept the same address, it is still at
Did you like the watery stuff?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying it now, sans GH.

I haven't made a dent in the first bottles bro.. but yeah I use it when I'm coming down with something and booyah, bingo bango, au revoir. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT read.

Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:

. . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks

sandusky

Awards
anyone see Dave Paulumbo's take oh IGF-1 in November's issue Of MD ...It supposedly is partial to cheek bone and chin growth and cartlidge of your nose growth . Can anyone confirm, experiencing this?
terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
GREAT read.

Grunt would you kindly address these statements I received from a person in an email. I told them I would get your feedback and NO I am not joking, someone actually said this:

. . . in any case IGF comes in a powder tablet and has to be mixed with bacterial static water before use.

I am very experienced in this area and have never seen IGF1 LR3 or IGF 1for that matter in any other form than a powder tablet. I thought I would give you the heads up. thanks
That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.

terrific -- a nose enlargement is about the last thing i need
This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is WEIRD. What kind of "tablet" weighs 1mg? I mean, that "tablet" must be about the size of a grain of salt....!? Unless he's getting it many MG's at a time? Maybe he has hIGF-1 and not Long R3 IGF-1? I am confused, I have never seen any IGF-1 TABLETS.... WTF? Never heard about it either. Maybe straight from the manufacturer before it is split into individual mg's? I am lost here.

This would only happen at extremely high doses. Same with extreme-dose hGH.
Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Chinese generic igf looks like a white disc in a vial, almost like a tablet. Its definetly over 1mg mass but maybe there are fillers? I always wondered why no one mentioned this or asked questions about it
It only seems to look like a tablet because of what lyophilization does to the IGF-1. It's 1mg.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Note: I use "Hyperplasia" in the above posts, knowing it isn't the exact word for growth of new myoblasts. Close enough I guess.
This is wrong, Grunt. You were right the first time. Stop getting confused.

r1ck

Awards
Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Buying 1MG of LR3-IGF (Lyophilized)
Doing 40mcg E3D, this would last 8 weeks aprox?
Would it be a waste of money? or fatloss/gains would be ok?
For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!

:D

r1ck

Awards
For sides/results, I feel you will be hard pressed to find a better deal.

Your MG should last you 75 days, a bit more than 10 weeks.
Thanks Alot Grunt76, You are the IGF man

Excellent thread.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread Grunt, lots of good info.

I'm currently doing 3x a week @ 40mcg or 50mcg on leg days.

Didn't know you could stay on all year long dosing this way. But since I do now, that's what I'll do!

Cool, please give some feedback later on, OK? These protocols are fairly new and it will be good to have some ability to assess how well they do over the longer term.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Cool, please give some feedback later on, OK? These protocols are fairly new and it will be good to have some ability to assess how well they do over the longer term.
Will do, already have 4mg in hand, so at my current dosing I'll be good to go for 30 weeks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
7 mgs will last me 525 days at E3D

I'm actually just starting a Monday, Wednesday, Friday rotation with it as I'm combining it with another little helper. It should last longer this way actually. I'll let you know as I ascertain results. I can compare to my past ED protocols, I've ran 7mgs that way as well. 25 on, 25 off.

r1ck

Awards
best 40mcg E3D day on day off cycle?
4 weeks? on 4 weeks off?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
in theory you can run E3D protocols indefinitely. This very thread is trying to find out what is best. The other standard protocol is 25 days on, 25 off, using up 1mg in 25 days with 40mcg split bilaterally/day.

r1ck

Awards
oh ok, I was wondering, since i workout every 2 days, mabye I should try 30mcg post-workout E2D
monday chest/shoulders/tris - inject tris
wed legs - inject quads
friday - back/bicep - inject bicep
sunday - chest/shoulders/tricep = inject shoulders
total 120mcg for 7 days

very similar to 40mcg E3D
monday - inject
thur - inject
dimanche - inject
total - 120mcg for 7 days

what do u think grunt? or others

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
oh ok, I was wondering, since i workout every 2 days, mabye I should try 30mcg post-workout E2D
monday chest/shoulders/tris - inject tris
wed legs - inject quads
friday - back/bicep - inject bicep
sunday - chest/shoulders/tricep = inject shoulders
total 120mcg for 7 days

very similar to 40mcg E3D
monday - inject
thur - inject
dimanche - inject
total - 120mcg for 7 days

what do u think grunt? or others
Yes that also looks good. Depending on your LBM this might be run indefinitely or you may get slowly diminishing results.

How long postworkout are you planning on pinning?

r1ck

Awards
Yes that also looks good. Depending on your LBM this might be run indefinitely or you may get slowly diminishing results.

How long postworkout are you planning on pinning?
I started training 3 years ago at 128 lbs with 20% bf,
had only 100lbm

Today im 165lbs 12% bf 145 lbm with natural diet/training
I did try a tbol only cycle and stop it after 2 weeks, because I was getting joint pains and hair lines wow
gained around 40lbs of muscle, I have small bones(wrist,ankles), hard to put more, igf1 is my option to try to get to 10% bf and gain mabye a couple of lbm to shape up.

I have 1mg of igf-1, not sure if eod(30mcg) or e3d(40mcg) would be better without any gut increase. I train every 2 days. I might change my workout routine to accommodate e3d igf1.

what do you think, Thanks
Eric

p.s. im 24 years old, 25 next summer

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I started training 3 years ago at 128 lbs with 20% bf,
had only 100lbm

Today im 165lbs 12% bf 145 lbm with natural diet/training
I did try a tbol only cycle and stop it after 2 weeks, because I was getting joint pains and hair lines wow
gained around 40lbs of muscle, I have small bones(wrist,ankles), hard to put more, igf1 is my option to try to get to 10% bf and gain mabye a couple of lbm to shape up.

I have 1mg of igf-1, not sure if eod(30mcg) or e3d(40mcg) would be better without any gut increase. I train every 2 days. I might change my workout routine to accommodate e3d igf1.

what do you think, Thanks
Eric

p.s. im 24 years old, 25 next summer
Yes those dosages both look good. No need to go higher than that for sure.

r1ck

Awards
Yes those dosages both look good. No need to go higher than that for sure.
thanks master

I did a search and couldnt find the answer

If I have puffy nips (little gyno) from puberty since im 12 years old
the days ill inject igf1lr3 in my pecs will it aggravate my puffy nips? wondering

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
thanks master

I did a search and couldnt find the answer

If I have puffy nips (little gyno) from puberty since im 12 years old
the days ill inject igf1lr3 in my pecs will it aggravate my puffy nips? wondering
No, unless your estrogen is really high to begin with, and that's another matter entirely for sure.

r1ck

Awards
No, unless your estrogen is really high to begin with, and that's another matter entirely for sure.
should use some armidex .5 ed to stay estrogen low
with igf1-lr3

and since I have low lbm should i go stick 20mcg eod instead
of 30mcg
:run:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
should use some armidex .5 ed to stay estrogen low
with igf1-lr3

and since I have low lbm should i go stick 20mcg eod instead
of 30mcg
:run:
Now there is a smart man. Start with 20mcg and run the first half of your mg at that dose if you get some good effects. Then kick it up to 30 if you feel you need more. :bb:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting thread. Perhaps I'm missing something and this is a stupid question, but...

Since Long R3 IGF-1 is localized and binds to the closest receptors first, is it ideal to rotate the point of injection within a single muscle? In other words, if one is injecting pecs, should he just always inject in the center of the pectoral or should he sometimes inject on the upper portion, sometimes on the lower, etc? Thanks.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
For pecs injecting through the nipples works best.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If I want a systemic effect can I pin sub q. I ask because I worry about intestinal growth, but I'd only be pinning twice/week at 40 mcg or maybe 3 times/week at 30 mcg.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
For pecs injecting through the nipples works best.
Thanks for the tip. I was just using pecs as an example though. Basically, I'm wondering if just injecting in the center of each muscle (pecs or otherwise) is sufficient and the IGF will be distributed throughout the muscle, or if it's preferable to inject in different areas on each injection to ensure effects are evenly distributed throughout that muscle.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. I was just using pecs as an example though. Basically, I'm wondering if just injecting in the center of each muscle (pecs or otherwise) is sufficient and the IGF will be distributed throughout the muscle, or if it's preferable to inject in different areas on each injection to ensure effects are evenly distributed throughout that muscle.
I had wondered this, and tried different locations per muscle group. It can't hurt. Pecs, I keep one inch inside the nipple and go up from there accordingly. I keep to the thickest part of the pec.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting thread. Perhaps I'm missing something and this is a stupid question, but...

Since Long R3 IGF-1 is localized and binds to the closest receptors first, is it ideal to rotate the point of injection within a single muscle? In other words, if one is injecting pecs, should he just always inject in the center of the pectoral or should he sometimes inject on the upper portion, sometimes on the lower, etc? Thanks.
It is not ONLY localized. It was first designed to be a systemic drug and it will have some degree of systemic effect no matter what we do. Some slight systemic effect should be preferred, as it will help maintain tendons, cartilage, bone, internal organs and most soft tissue in good repair. The rest of the effect we want in the muscle. Too much systemic effec means that some of the LBM we are gaining comes from enlarged abdominal organs. I feel that rotating injection sites within a muscle is no effort at all, so why not.

If I want a systemic effect can I pin sub q. I ask because I worry about intestinal growth, but I'd only be pinning twice/week at 40 mcg or maybe 3 times/week at 30 mcg.
Systemic effect is the best way to grow guts. Injecting inside the muscle immediately postworkout ensures that it will primarily affect your muscle. That's what you want.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i need to spread some goddamn reps around before I hit you again Grunt.. but just know I love you. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0