My Results on TRT

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Just kinda wanted to share my results during my TRT years. I’ve been on TRT from a doc for about 4 years now and no other additional PEDS or peptides or anything. Just 150mg of test cyp weekly split into 4 injections (I prefer the eod method). I’ve ran cycles in the past but low dose cycles such as 200mg test and maybe 100mg deca or 100mg eq. Never did HGH, Tren or orals etc (besides one time with orals many years ago and it gave me mad heartburn and side effects). I’ve learned over the years that while steroids do help, they aren’t the bulk of your gains. Right now I’m probably the best shape I’ve ever been in on a TRT dose of test. I’ve really upped my intensity over the years and have a pretty large caloric and high protein diet. Intensity diet and genetics are truly the bulk of where your gains come from. I know so many dudes running mega cycles and they’re nowhere near my size. So there’s much more to building muscle than just gear like everyone assumes. I am also a very good responder to gear on low doses so I know everyone is diff.

I have 3 meals a day. Breakfast is usually 7 eggs with 1 cup cottage cheese and a bagel.

Lunch is a 14 Oz steak with potatoes

Dinner is also another 14 Oz steak with potatoes.

Im 5’11 and 215lbs

Just wanted to share my results and spread a positive message. Don’t over do the gear, you truly don’t need much. Train I intensely and eat big, take low doses, and be safe. That’s the real true way to make gains!

Attachments