my real PRIME review- --

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ok... i decided to start this after i got my first bottle of prime and saw how quick i would go through the bottle......i will back record up to now and record from now on every day, i will start recording my individual workout numbers from now on too...

bacground info.....lifted seriously for about 2 years...before that i lifted for football in high school.....biggest gains....went from 170, to 200 in about 6 months and now am 215....I have never used any type of steroid or test boster, im 22, i live in PA...im not affiliated with any companies.... msg me for any details if u dont believe or whatever....

exp with USPLABS...

I LOVE their jack3d product...works awesome for me....so i decided to try prime in order to see if i would get the asteroid stack.........

Ive been on for about a week so far
mon-thursday i didnt feel much difference ...i bumped my dosage up to the 69 protocol.

Friday....I definately felt more of a confidence, or agressive attitude heading to the gym....i did PR on flat bench.... 345, from 340..... i know its not huge improvement...but its an improvement.....

sat...
felt aweful at the gym...didnt work out nearly as intense....got home and had the runs.....litterally took six shizts from 5-10.......
****decided to do some more research on the ingredients on PRIME...the chebella or whatever (im in a hurry to finish this post) is known for its laxative properties...***
sunday- off

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
sorry i forgot to put.... 6'0 215, 11% bodyfat..... prs 415 squat, 345 bench, 425 deadlift... ( i know squat and dead should be higher)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
monday 5-25 had chest workout.....
had to workout late......930pm......set a PR on bench at 355.....good pump.....noticed the weights felt easy.....

got back to house an hour later and had the runs.....

5-26 leg workout tues
hit squat pretty hard had a good pump.....elevated sense of confidence.....didnt want to leave gym

5-27 bi's tris, and shoulders.....
incredible arm workout...had awesome pump after one exercise of each.....thought i was at end of workout, and had urge to do more sets.... curled 135 4 times after workout....left gym only for fear of over training

not as bad of shizzzts but still had to go more frequently

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
sat...
felt aweful at the gym...didnt work out nearly as intense....got home and had the runs.....litterally took six shizts from 5-10.......
I couldnt deal with sh!tting that much......

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts. Sorry about the s****, though. I never had a problem with that, but I've never dosed it that high. Love that aggressiveness.

Nacho1545

Awards
I never had problems with the bathroom.. Neither did a guy I work with.. He did two cycles and I did 1 and a half.. GF doesn't want me using it anymore.. My leg press went up quick with prime..

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent kept updated...i couldnt find it on my cp cause it wassnt seeing activity....

thurs 5/28 chest and back workout.....
I got 355 again on flat bench.....also deadlifted 405 gym was really crowded... ended up waiting around in gym and doing allot of pullups and dips waiting for benches and weights...... mood wasnt aggressive....i felt more of a confidence feeling

friday 5/29
bi/tri/shoulders.......solid pumps good lasting feeling in bi's and shoulders nothing special i generally dont go super heavy on arms except for barbell curls...got 135 couple of times but my forearm started hurting so i went lighter

sat 5/30
legs.....ok.......well my gf came to the gym with me (normally she goes to her college gym its free for her) i had a good start to the leg workout..... squated 425 for one rep.... didnt get completely to 90 so i didnt really count it as a PR but i got 405 twice

then the gf needed help doing different excercises right so i switched to Jefferson or Johnson deadlifts....( not sure on the name...... angle bar inbetween legs, take wide stance, and use your leg to deadlift from this position,....works the back leg exp ur glutes....) then i did calves, leg curls, and leg press...... normally i would also do front squats but she wanted to go and she drove so....

as far as mood goes, i think the gf was a major drag cause after squat i wasnt really into the workout......

sunday 5/31 day of......

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
* note last three days no increased bowel activity...*

but im about out of my bottle of prime already .....i dont know if im going to order more because i need something else to get free shipping on NP and jack3d and powerfull are OOS.....i picked up Powerfull at GNC.... (couldnt get it online with free shipping anywhere....) jacked is 35 bucks there so no way im paying that much for it (powerfull 45, prime 69...) i wish PRIME was a month supply not two weeks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sorry i forgot to put.... 6'0 215, 11% bodyfat..... prs 415 squat, 345 bench, 425 deadlift... ( i know squat and dead should be higher)
a legit 415 squat is to be very proud of..........I can only count on 1 hand the guys at my gym that do that weight. They are young and/or very big or have "help", or both.

Same with the other lifts, I know your a bigger guy, but those numbers are good.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You are almost squatting and deading twice your bw. That is nothing to be ashamed of

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah my numbers are pretty good.... my main concern is my deadlift....no matter what i do i cant increase it really....i tried going back to scratch and re learning technique.....i tried strengthing both my legs and back more to help with the lift......tried stretching for flexability.....

my hip flexors are very tight......all the time.... i keep trying to stretch them more and more b/c i feel like if i could get just a little lower i could pop more weight.....

my numbers on other lifts generally get better as long as i continue to go heavy every workout....I dont have a great deal of muscular stamina....i know a lot of ppl that can do 225 more then me...

its hard to judge prime for me ....jack3d was so easy its a def. noticable affect.....alot of the affects of prime could be mental....the fact that ur taking somethign that is supposed to make u stronger , u will feel stronger..... i am a huge believer in mental ability.....there are times when squatting im not into it at lighter weights and 225 or 315 will kick my azs at like 6 or 8 reps..

Nacho1545

Awards
* note last three days no increased bowel activity...*

but im about out of my bottle of prime already .....i dont know if im going to order more because i need something else to get free shipping on NP and jack3d and powerfull are OOS.....i picked up Powerfull at GNC.... (couldnt get it online with free shipping anywhere....) jacked is 35 bucks there so no way im paying that much for it (powerfull 45, prime 69...) i wish PRIME was a month supply not two weeks
how many bottles have you gone through?

Your supposed to do 3 bottles (3 months) on and 2 weeks off (at least thats one cycle that my buddy and I did)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i have like 2 days left on my first bottle it hasnt even lasted 3 weeks

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ordered second bottle of prime...unless third and forth week are off the chain it will be my last cause of pricing.....i picked up a bottle of powerfull and will lift chest today with both today in a couple hours (back too)

Current stack
Prime
ATW isolate
multi/fish oil/mineral
Mono
powerfull

next week ( or as soon as NP sends it)
adding Beta A.... and geranium oil

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Prime normally takes time. I didn't really notice anything until my 3rd week. By the end of my 6th week, I was blazing through my workouts. The best thing was that after I quit using it, the strength maintained until i re-injured my back, but oh well. If that had been a designer, the strength would have dwindled somewhat, or gone down significantly. I lost NO STRENGTH after coming off of prime.

Nacho1545

Awards
Yeah.. you should be doing a cycle similar to what I did if you go by what is recommended by the company.. 5 days on and 2 days off.. Normally Monday-Friday on and Sat and Sunday off is what I did since I don't lift on the weekend..

That would last one month.. Then I take another 2 bottles and take 2 weeks off.. By then its on sale at GNC or online and I would buy 3 more bottles for the next cycle.. Don't mess with the cycle.. Takes at least 2 bottles to really start feeling it.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I lift 6 days...each part twice.....i ordered more prime....

6/1 chest and back

took prime and powerfull
on the way to the gym i felt really focused....i had my radio blasting and i couldnt even hear it...i was so focused on the gym....i really wanted to test these products to the max

bench.....first sets felt easy....135 butter....185...butter....225...butter....275....easy 8 reps....315...easy 4 reps..335...twice with plenty left over....

then i got to 355.... i have already gotten this before....i was absolutely sure i would smash 355 and move up to another PR....

I think a little too confident.... I ended up not getting it...plus i tweaked my wrist (has been nagging from heavy barebell curls)

so....i was pissed...i decided to punish my self by doing a strip set.....315-285-225-185-135......

then i went to do pull ups (3 sets)

then it hit me.....

I had the most increadible back pump ive ever had in my life, after 3 sets of pull ups and 1 set of lat pulldowns....my back was on fire for the next 4 sets of pulldowns....

my chest had a good solid pump too, actually very good...but my back felt like i grew wings.......

(also did later ...incline becnh, close grip pull downs, dips, bent over row, fly's, one arm pulldowns)

i felt huge .....i mean collosal......

the pump didnt last all night, but it did last a good long while...and im really sore today

next up arms....so hopefuly its like this all week

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
6/2 bis/tris/shoulders

nothing huge on numbers....got 135 for a set 4 on barbell curls with good (not perfect) form.....

pump was really intense again today.....really focused again.....almost angry....

these two dudes were doing arms too....and it pissed me off. I watched them cheat to do twice as much weight as they could really do, then i looked at there frame and legs....

i got even angrier, they obviously lift upper body only....you know the type....pretty big arms but no Taper, no legs, no shoulders either...... i was so angry it fuled my workout

had a great pump...
'
im starting to like this stack....'

my only complaint is with powerfull no carbs for an hour before.....and Mono powder sucks balls strait to take... (plus it doesnt absorb well)

tomorrow legs.....I want 425 on squat