My Prison routine and Roids

Konan

Awards
Hello guys, its nearly christmas, so first and most important merry christmas and god bless you and yours!

To make a long story short, when i was younger i grew up poor ( like many others ) i was weak and stupid, and did some robberies and went to prison for 8 years.

Now to the point, prior to being arrested i did workout and knew i had to eat alot of calories and all that stress. In prison i only did pullups dips pushups situps and variants of these, i did these one hours in circuit everyday 7 days a week. Diet i just ate what we got from the kitchen, which were crap. I did take oral steroids dont know the doses didnt have any knowledgde about roids at that time. I have since being released 2 years ago started to pin, test e and now deca also 500 mg of each ew, with some months from time to time with TRT doses.

My question is you guys seems to have alot of knowledgde about working out, i only know the things i learned in prison. But i want to have you guys to take a look at my ways of working out and tell me what you think thanks :)

3-6 days a week

A: Squat 3 x 10

Circuit 10x: pullups, pushups dips sit ups

B: Deadlift

Circuit again ( from time to time a little curls and tricep )

C: Bench

Circuit again ( heavy bag )

Diet wise i just do what i was told. An average diet is perfectly fine. Eat your vegetables, drink a couple glasses more of low-fat milk, and do some lifting, and you can gain muscle.

I sleep 9 hours a day. I still wake up and sleep like when i was in haha my stats by the way i 27 years old, 185 cm and around 83 kg.

well it got a little long, i dont hope you guys think i glorify prison, its a ****ty place and a waste off time. Hope you will help me in the search of better training :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with that training routine if you remember the progression:

- more weights (extra weights at pull ups and dips) or reps or sets
- less time between sets

Dietwise you need more sources of protein than just low fat milk. Meat, fish, chicken, eggs.

And don't forget carbs from rice and oats!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hello guys, its nearly christmas, so first and most important merry christmas and god bless you and yours!

To make a long story short, when i was younger i grew up poor ( like many others ) i was weak and stupid, and did some robberies and went to prison for 8 years.

Now to the point, prior to being arrested i did workout and knew i had to eat alot of calories and all that stress. In prison i only did pullups dips pushups situps and variants of these, i did these one hours in circuit everyday 7 days a week. Diet i just ate what we got from the kitchen, which were crap. I did take oral steroids dont know the doses didnt have any knowledgde about roids at that time. I have since being released 2 years ago started to pin, test e and now deca also 500 mg of each ew, with some months from time to time with TRT doses.

My question is you guys seems to have alot of knowledgde about working out, i only know the things i learned in prison. But i want to have you guys to take a look at my ways of working out and tell me what you think thanks :)

3-6 days a week

A: Squat 3 x 10

Circuit 10x: pullups, pushups dips sit ups

B: Deadlift

Circuit again ( from time to time a little curls and tricep )

C: Bench

Circuit again ( heavy bag )

Diet wise i just do what i was told. An average diet is perfectly fine. Eat your vegetables, drink a couple glasses more of low-fat milk, and do some lifting, and you can gain muscle.

I sleep 9 hours a day. I still wake up and sleep like when i was in haha my stats by the way i 27 years old, 185 cm and around 83 kg.

well it got a little long, i dont hope you guys think i glorify prison, its a ****ty place and a waste off time. Hope you will help me in the search of better training :)

Please cut your Nandrolone Dose in half, you are almost guaranteed to get the infamous "Deca Dick" with a protocol like that. 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of test to nandrolone to mitigate side effects sometimes that's not enough and you need a dopamine agonist.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And go give blood, every three months. No need to have a stroke or DVT just for muscles.

Konan

Awards
thanks for the answers, i either do more reps or add weight from time to time. Is it real that you can convert your strength from bodyweight training to weights? havent tried to max out yet on the big 3

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Your routine covers most of the basic exercises, although I would add in a couple things.

You only have pull-ups and deadlifts for your back. I would add in a horizontal row of some kind (e.g. Pendlay rows) and a rear delt exercise (e.g. face pulls). This will ensure more complete back development, and will also make shoulder issues less likely to occur down the road.