my **** is almost yellow, should I go to the Dr.?

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 200mg of tren-a, 200mg of test-p, and 200mg of masteron-p per week, my cycle includes clen but I'm on my break right now, I'm running L-thyroxine at 300mcg per/day "roughly equivalent to 75mcg of T3", and 40mg of accutane/ per week. I have no gallbladder and am dieting right now on chicken breast and rice "brown pre-workout, white post workout", with zero added fats.
my **** isn't hard but not diarrhea either "I think this is a long-term side effect of gall-bladder removal" and it's almost yellow, been like that for atleast 2 weeks. I can post pics if needed. thanks

jfedina90

jfedina90

Awards
If you need to ask a forum if you should go to the doctor because your poop is yellow then... You prob should, show the doctor the pics not us lol :/

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thats alot of gear AND ACCUTANE soudns really bad to me man
I'm on 200mg of tren-a, 200mg of test-p, and 200mg of masteron-p per week, my cycle includes clen but I'm on my break right now, I'm running L-thyroxine at 300mcg per/day "roughly equivalent to 75mcg of T3", and 40mg of accutane/ per week. I have no gallbladder and am dieting right now on chicken breast and rice "brown pre-workout, white post workout", with zero added fats.
my **** isn't hard but not diarrhea either "I think this is a long-term side effect of gall-bladder removal" and it's almost yellow, been like that for atleast 2 weeks. I can post pics if needed. thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stop taking all that shyt and just eat and lift.