My HGH Pro Log

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm down on weight a bit too, but I'll post that up probably when my log is complete. Pretty good results from HGH Pro, can't imagine this with Testopro on a bulk, if ya know what I'm saying. Haha.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'm down on weight a bit too, but I'll post that up probably when my log is complete. Pretty good results from HGH Pro, can't imagine this with Testopro on a bulk, if ya know what I'm saying. Haha.
We have a Swole Stack that people love too... we have so many good products that can work together

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
We have a Swole Stack that people love too... we have so many good products that can work together
I did see that, but I am always broke haha. It sucks. I don't understand glycobol that well.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I did see that, but I am always broke haha. It sucks. I don't understand glycobol that well.
glycobol is by far my favorite... it helps your body shuttle carbs into the muscles vs. fat cells.... GREAT STUFF

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a mild shoulder workout tonight, followed by see hiit cardio. Sort of have a sore back so I didn't go too crazy.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Hate I just now seen this log.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final review coming soon?

interested in your thoughts on this bottle of hghpro

I personally think hghpro needs to be run, along with testopro for 8 weeks for maximum benefits, even three months. That said, one bottle still works and from what I know the effects start to really seem noticeable around weeks 3-4.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
final review coming soon?

interested in your thoughts on this bottle of hghpro

I personally think hghpro needs to be run, along with testopro for 8 weeks for maximum benefits, even three months. That said, one bottle still works and from what I know the effects start to really seem noticeable around weeks 3-4.
Yeah, I will throw it up after I finish it. I wish I could have ran it for 8 weeks. But it was impressive.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I ended up making today my pure rest day as I was tired after work and took a nap, and my lower back was bugging me. I will hit legs tomorrow morning probably.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I ended up making today my pure rest day as I was tired after work and took a nap, and my lower back was bugging me. I will hit legs tomorrow morning probably.
this week ive been napping after work prior to gym too... dont know what it is

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Went to bed at 3 and woke up at 5 to take the gf to work and I wasn't really that tired. And I still haven't fallen back asleep.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy man
It sure is! Had leg day today, I will post up the workout in a few. Tonight will be my last night with HGH pro :( sad to see her go. But just know ill be using it again :) will post up a final review tomorrow along with my weight as well.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
It sure is! Had leg day today, I will post up the workout in a few. Tonight will be my last night with HGH pro :( sad to see her go. But just know ill be using it again :) will post up a final review tomorrow along with my weight as well.
looking forward to the workout and final review :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Here was the leg workout from yesterday, nothing too wild as my home gym lacks leg equipment. Hoping to get a leg press attachment fairly soon.

Leg Extensions
50x13
60x13
60x13

Calf Raises
160x15
160x15
160x15

Squats
160x7
160x6
160x7

And 40 minutes of cardio today only.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Well, here it is..my final review. So, when I started HGH Pro I weighed 197 and had a bf% of around 24%. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 181 lbs, so that is a 16 pound loss :thumbsup: and my bodyfat % is at 20.3 also a great loss of almost 4%!! All at the same time that my strength gains were going up and up! I can only imagine if I ran this product for 8 weeks instead of 4! I give this product a 5 out of 5!! I do plan on using it again in the future, probably with a bulk when I finally get down to the weight where I can start bulking. This stuff gave me great recovery and really amazing sleep, especially when I only slept for around 5-6 hours. I want to thank John Smeton and AI Sports for giving me this great opportunity to log this product!! I am very greatful, and I plan on putting a review up on NP as well! Thanks guys, it's been a fun ride!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Here was the leg workout from yesterday, nothing too wild as my home gym lacks leg equipment. Hoping to get a leg press attachment fairly soon.

Leg Extensions
50x13
60x13
60x13

Calf Raises
160x15
160x15
160x15

Squats
160x7
160x6
160x7

And 40 minutes of cardio today only.

as long as you get a good pump, you dont need anything fancy

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Well, here it is..my final review. So, when I started HGH Pro I weighed 197 and had a bf% of around 24%. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 181 lbs, so that is a 16 pound loss :thumbsup: and my bodyfat % is at 20.3 also a great loss of almost 4%!! All at the same time that my strength gains were going up and up! I can only imagine if I ran this product for 8 weeks instead of 4! I give this product a 5 out of 5!! I do plan on using it again in the future, probably with a bulk when I finally get down to the weight where I can start bulking. This stuff gave me great recovery and really amazing sleep, especially when I only slept for around 5-6 hours. I want to thank John Smeton and AI Sports for giving me this great opportunity to log this product!! I am very greatful, and I plan on putting a review up on NP as well! Thanks guys, it's been a fun ride!!
Awesome log, awesome results, and awesome review! Overall, I'd say you did... yes you guessed it... awesome!

haha

maybe try the 3z with the HGH Pro some time, to see if you like the stack

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
damn technology.. haha.. my answer still stands... AWESOME!
Thanks man, it was pretty awesome. I've got 2 other logs up if you want to follow either of those. In the sig, as you can see I'm sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is a good plan replacing a hgh booster with another

Like I said before hghpro in my opinion needs to be run at least 2 bottles for optimal effects, same with testopro-just my opinion

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

Like I said before hghpro in my opinion needs to be run at least 2 bottles for optimal effects, same with testopro-just my opinion
I agree with you

an 8 week run is much better

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I believe it should be ran for 8 weeks alongside a test booster for sure.