My HDL is low and LDL is high?!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on cycle and i got blood work and my HDL is low and LDL is high, is this normal? Or should i be worried. Im retaking the blood work due to the fact the doctor finds it odd.

This is my second cycle of 50/75/75/75/75/75 of Hdrol. Im taking Cycle assist everyday too. Im in the 5th week now.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is expected and one of the main reasons someone should research and plan properly as well as run proper on cycle support.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is expected and one of the main reasons someone should research and plan properly as well as run proper on cycle support.
so after my cycle i should be normal again?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Niacine (real, not flush free one) should help to speed up the process.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no **** it's high

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read it increases. But I was not aware that it would be so HIGH that my doctor would re take my blood, put me on meds and make me see my primary doctor because he didnt wanna deal with me.

* i didnt take the meds knowing i will be fine when i enter PCT

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why people are surprised with their blood work while on a cycle, you see posts like "omg I'm taking 30mg of superdrol and my HDL is 5, my doctor put me on all these medications blah blah blah", dude you are taking methylated steroids, they are hard on the liver and cholesterol levels, you can take support supps to try and help with these sides, depending on the person they might not do shizzle, taking some "cycle support" with your hdrol cycle doesn't mean your lipids won't get crushed

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thats weird! i've never heard of methyls hurting lipids. must have been bunk

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats weird! i've never heard of methyls hurting lipids. must have been bunk
:icon_lol:

To the OP: Toco-8 and Niacin can work wonders on cholesterol levels... Cycle assist is good, but imo underdosed in some aspects, two bottles at at least 1.5x dosing is ideal (again, IMO).

Check out this article though, maybe it'll lighten your mood on raised LDL.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing else to say, this is the truth.
/thread.