My first ever log, getting Ultra Hard with the help of Iconic Formulations

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
About going forward, I'd eat at least at maintenance or at slight surplus for about 4 weeks to avoid any gains lost. Then you can start cutting, if you wish. You could start the Ursa after SA and either eat at about maintenance and see, if the Ursa+AET-50 stack leans you out going like that, or start cutting. Imo Ursa stacks well with a cortisol control supp, so I assume Ursa+AET-50 to be very nice for leaning out. Or you can of course save the Ursa for future use, but since you'll be running the AET-50, I think stacking them would be nice.

These are just some of my opinions and I'm taking in to account how you liked the leaning out effect on this run and how you could keep that going.

Naglish

Awards
About going forward, I'd eat at least at maintenance or at slight surplus for about 4 weeks to avoid any gains lost. Then you can start cutting, if you wish. You could start the Ursa after SA and either eat at about maintenance and see, if the Ursa+AET-50 stack leans you out going like that, or start cutting. Imo Ursa stacks well with a cortisol control supp, so I assume Ursa+AET-50 to be very nice for leaning out. Or you can of course save the Ursa for future use, but since you'll be running the AET-50, I think stacking them would be nice.

These are just some of my opinions and I'm taking in to account how you liked the leaning out effect on this run and how you could keep that going.
This was actually the idea. To run SA solo after the Ultra Hard and then do AET + Ursa for 2 month going into summer, but some suggested to add AET to SA as it goes well after the Ultra Hard cycle

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was actually the idea. To run SA solo after the Ultra Hard and then do AET + Ursa for 2 month going into summer, but some suggested to add AET to SA as it goes well after the Ultra Hard cycle
I think that might've been me, lol. But yeah many like to use cort control supp on pct. But you'd still have a month of AET left and could switch the SA to Ursa, when the SA runs out.

Naglish

Awards
I think that might've been me, lol. But yeah many like to use cort control supp on pct. But you'd still have a month of AET left and could switch the SA to Ursa, when the SA runs out.
And that's exactly what I'm going to do! thank you for encouraging me, haha
I'm trying to eat at a slight surplus for the past week and it is by far the hardest thing, honestly

Naglish

Awards
Hey guys, quick note:

Wanted to comment on my well being. As I've started doing SA+AET I've upped my calories a bit, carbs and protein as well(around 200-210g) and I have to say I feel much better, when I was running Ultra Hard I felt quite lethargic through the the day and didn't have any energy after 12am, but now I'm feeling much more energetic and at ease of it makes sense, just a good feeling

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, quick note:

Wanted to comment on my well being. As I've started doing SA+AET I've upped my calories a bit, carbs and protein as well(around 200-210g) and I have to say I feel much better, when I was running Ultra Hard I felt quite lethargic through the the day and didn't have any energy after 12am, but now I'm feeling much more energetic and at ease of it makes sense, just a good feeling
Some people due to lethargic when using anabolics like this. Next time toss in some dermacrine to help with that.

Naglish

Awards
Some people due to lethargic when using anabolics like this. Next time toss in some dermacrine to help with that.
Oh man, sure will do, hope for some juicy 4th of July bogos to stack up for a run in the end of the year!

Naglish

Awards
Guys, maybe you have some advice on how to deal with joints? I don't know if it's AET that's killing them, but my joints are killing me, and I haven't done legs yet, don't really know what to do, fish oil?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys, maybe you have some advice on how to deal with joints? I don't know if it's AET that's killing them, but my joints are killing me, and I haven't done legs yet, don't really know what to do, fish oil?
Fish oil will help, staying hydrated, and picking up a good joint supplement like joint support xt from SNS would be my recommendations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Will try to work with fish oil, if nothing will change will have to look into some supplement help, thank you!
You need to make sure your taking enough fish oil. On the bottle it should tell you how much EPA and DHA is in each capsule. You want 3000mg of EPA and DHA. There's a big difference between that and between 2000 and 3000 mg of fish oil so make sure your getting the right amount.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to make sure your taking enough fish oil. On the bottle it should tell you how much EPA and DHA is in each capsule. You want 3000mg of EPA and DHA. There's a big difference between that and between 2000 and 3000 mg of fish oil so make sure your getting the right amount.
I am going to have to check mine ???? Thanks for the info!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could also back down on the b-aet to see, if it's giving you the dry joints. And then taper the dose back up to see what dose you can run without joint issues, if the b-aet seems to be the culprit.

Fish oil good to have as a staple year round though anyways.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fish oil good to have as a staple year round though anyways.
Agreed here. I personally take it year round and it's a daily morning staple.

Naglish

Awards
Added fish oil, at 1000 of the EPA and DHA, 3000 would get me broke. Joints are feeling much better, it seems it was a very rough day or my body was adjusting to the new supplement as I do feel fine now, thank you all for your advice.
Small update I'm at 89kg, so down 1 kg thus far.
Attached some photos as of 16th of April. Sorry for the mess
20220416_074631.jpeg
20220416_074659.jpeg
20220416_074713.jpeg

Naglish

Awards
Just read the news about thebigt, horrible, he was extremely supportive here and in private chats and I really wanted to share the results of the advice he and you guys gave me, sad fking times my friends

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Added fish oil, at 1000 of the EPA and DHA, 3000 would get me broke. Joints are feeling much better, it seems it was a very rough day or my body was adjusting to the new supplement as I do feel fine now, thank you all for your advice.
Small update I'm at 89kg, so down 1 kg thus far.
Attached some photos as of 16th of April. Sorry for the mess View attachment 215280View attachment 215281View attachment 215282
Looks like you are making some good progress.

Naglish

Awards
So my AET run got cut shirt today, I noticed that I can't get anything out of the pump, then checked the bottle and the top half with the pump was shattered and I could easily take off and get the juice by pouring it out since I've remembered the approx amount needed from 5 pumps, but aas life goes, I of course needed to spill it when I tried to put the top part back so it wouldnt be open, haha.

I did drop to 87kg though, so that's a nice change

Naglish

Awards
Upon further inspection, it seems the liquid got spilled out from the hole in the bottom and I thought it was something I did wrong, man that is quite unfortunate

Naglish

Awards
I've checked the other bottles, both of the Ursa and 1 which was left from AET and it seems all of them have rather wobbly top parts, is this normal?

Naglish

Awards
Minor update
I'm pretty sure it is a little too early to call any significant effects of AET at this point, but my diet has been a mess for the past week and also I've worked pretty much non stop for the past week as well without any ability to hit the gym. But as I've mentioned earlier the weight currently sits at 87kg/191lbs which is very welcome, I feel like I need to drop 3-4kg to be at my optimal weight.
Attached some photos as of 23 of April

If you compare the starting photos of February and now, the results are pretty great!
20220423_085550.jpeg
20220423_085600.jpeg
20220423_085611.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Minor update
I'm pretty sure it is a little too early to call any significant effects of AET at this point, but my diet has been a mess for the past week and also I've worked pretty much non stop for the past week as well without any ability to hit the gym. But as I've mentioned earlier the weight currently sits at 87kg/191lbs which is very welcome, I feel like I need to drop 3-4kg to be at my optimal weight.
Attached some photos as of 23 of April

If you compare the starting photos of February and now, the results are pretty great! View attachment 215509View attachment 215510View attachment 215511
Definitely can see some progress. Nice work!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you! Really bummed that AET supply got cut in half, is this an issue any of you guys ever encountered? View attachment 215512
Sorry! We had some problems with inconsistent quality in the plastic bottles. This why we've now switched to glass.

Just email [email protected] with that pic and your order number and we can get you a replacement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry! We had some problems with inconsistent quality in the plastic bottles. This why we've now switched to glass.

Just email [email protected] with that pic and your order number and we can get you a replacement.
This is the way a Truly Good Company Operates !!

Naglish

Awards
Well, here on AM I haven't been given a asingle piece of bad advice or have encountered a praised company that didn't exceed the expectations you guys bestowed upon it, so, really glad being here

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, here on AM I haven't been given a asingle piece of bad advice or have encountered a praised company that didn't exceed the expectations you guys bestowed upon it, so, really glad being here
Agreed. I haven't found a better forum to be on than AM!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to frequent 3 or 4 forums, but since finding AM, it's the only one I on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to frequent 3 or 4 forums, but since finding AM, it's the only one I on.
Same here! I use to be active on a few forums but now I solely use AM because of the members, discussions, and information on here.

Naglish

Awards
Guys, got a question. I've calculated that SA will run out around 5th of May, I still got 2 bottles of Ursa waiting for their time. At the start of June, around 10th I will have a hefty vacation where I'm 100% positive I won't hit the gym once till July.
Whats the best course of action:
1. Jump on Ursa right after SA ends to run AET+Ursa for a month, then have a break and continue with the second bottle of Ursa after the vacation.
2. Run everything till it runs out in may and then do 2 month of Ursa after the vacation in July

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys, got a question. I've calculated that SA will run out around 5th of May, I still got 2 bottles of Ursa waiting for their time. At the start of June, around 10th I will have a hefty vacation where I'm 100% positive I won't hit the gym once till July.
1. Jump on Ursa right after SA ends to run AET+Ursa for a month, then have a break and continue with the second bottle of Ursa after the vacation.
2. Run everything till it runs out in may and then do 2 month of Ursa after the vacation in July
I would take the break for vacation. Just how I would do it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably go with Option 2 if it were me.

Naglish

Awards
Brothers, sorry for such a huge period of inactivity, these past few weeks were gnarly, too much work, got sick as well.
Couldn't really hit the gym, but continued to apply, today was the last day of Sustain Alpha, and also I received the new bottle of AET from Apex, which I'm incredibly happy and grateful for.
But, even though I haven't worked out, my diet went to shiit and only now I'm trying to get back on track.
As of today I'm 89kg(196lbs)
Which means I've gained 2 kilos back, but the mirror is still very generous, this stuff has been drying me out even without a proper diet or gym sessions for the past few weeks.
Chest gotten fuller and you compare the NOW photos and the ones when I was starting out, the results are pretty clear.
Very happy with the products!
20220504_072638~2.jpeg
20220504_072652~2.jpeg
20220504_072613~2.jpeg

Naglish

Awards
Have to mention that all of my other stuff ran out simultaneously(whey, pre, creatine) so no other supplement in the system for these past few weeks and very, very poor choices with food.

P. S Can't wait to run 2 months of Ursa, but it will be at the end of June. Those two bottles are just staring at me every time I stop by the kitchen

Naglish

Awards
Another thing that I've noticed and wanted to point out, during this whole run I haven't seen any hair shedding, but lately, for the past week I've noticed a tremendous amount of hair falling out, like it's not even funny, not sure why it is happening after I've already ran Ultra Hard, but it is what it is

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Smont What brand of Fish Oil do you take that covers these needs ??

Naglish

Awards
Hello fellas! Been a long time. Got really sick and afterwards vacation time came, so had no time or anything to hit the gym really.
Came back to start an 8 weeks run of Ursa Major and found out that both of my bottles (the liquid inside) got solid, like jelly, is that normal? I've reached out to their customer support and wanted to ask whether it's okay to use it like that or not

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello fellas! Been a long time. Got really sick and afterwards vacation time came, so had no time or anything to hit the gym really.
Came back to start an 8 weeks run of Ursa Major and found out that both of my bottles (the liquid inside) got solid, like jelly, is that normal? I've reached out to their customer support and wanted to ask whether it's okay to use it like that or not
TD's can do that. Try bathing them in hot/warm water for a few minutes and shake well. Sometimes one round of that is enough and the product doesn't gel up again, but I've had products, that I've had to warm up before every application. They should be good for use though, if you can get them applied on the skin.

Naglish

Awards
TD's can do that. Try bathing them in hot/warm water for a few minutes and shake well. Sometimes one round of that is enough and the product doesn't gel up again, but I've had products, that I've had to warm up before every application. They should be good for use though, if you can get them applied on the skin.
Fastest man in the block!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Smont What brand of Fish Oil do you take that covers these needs ??
Not speaking for smont, but in my experience:

The least amount of capsules/reasonable price/trusted brand I have found is NOW Ultra Omega 3 (only the “ultra”, not their regular omega 3 fish oil). It is 500 epa and 250 dha per capsule so you could get that 2-3g in 3-4 capsules. And the price is reasonable especially if you get on sale. My other go to is Life Extension.