My first ever log, getting Ultra Hard with the help of Iconic Formulations

Naglish

Awards
Week 2, day 12:
Okay, so first major update if you can call it that way!

Here's what we got from week 1:

Weight: 93kg so around 205lbs so can assume it started climbing up, although I eat more and much, much cleaner

The workouts became noticeably better, the output, the mood, feel like I control the usual weights much more 'effortlessly'. But I believe it's the result of me applying the advices you guys gave me. Started doing 1-2 minute rests in between sets, upped my cal and protein intake, around 170-180g now, eating like this does give a noticeable strength boost (still can't break through 2100 eating clean, it feels like I'm full and ready to vomit all of the time).
For the past 5 days I've been eating only chicken breasts, seasoned, boiled, slightly grilled you name it, some veggies, whole eggs, scrambled eggs, bootleg Caesar salad (which again is just chicken, eggs and lettuce, honestly it's a goddamn sin even naming it Caesar salad with no soice or bread) and I have to say - FFfffff**** that, I respect and pity those who can do it for long periods of time as it just drained all my will to live in less then a week, but I'm trying, haha

Hit the gym 5 times this week, if everything goes well tommorow is gonna be the sixth.

My chest defitanely got much tighter as I don't get the usual jiggle when running or climbing.

Regarding the mood and energy crash, I'll try to make an appointment for blood work, but with all Covi stuff going around that can take a few days, so we will see!

Thank you guys for sticking around
20220212_115759_Signature.jpeg
20220212_115451_Signature.jpeg
20220212_115319_Signature.jpeg

Naglish

Awards
Quick question if I may.

Follidrone 2.0, BMP, Anabolic Effect, X-Gels, BMP. It seems these supps got some cult following around here and they really catch your attention. Has anyone tried all of them? Or at least a couple, could you guys share some of your experiences if you had?

I honestly never had any real results with oral supps before (can't say anything aviut tropicals as I'm only at the start of my journey here). Know it's all about the regime and diet but still.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Week 2, day 12:
Okay, so first major update if you can call it that way!

Here's what we got from week 1:

Weight: 93kg so around 205lbs so can assume it started climbing up, although I eat more and much, much cleaner

The workouts became noticeably better, the output, the mood, feel like I control the usual weights much more 'effortlessly'. But I believe it's the result of me applying the advices you guys gave me. Started doing 1-2 minute rests in between sets, upped my cal and protein intake, around 170-180g now, eating like this does give a noticeable strength boost (still can't break through 2100 eating clean, it feels like I'm full and ready to vomit all of the time).
For the past 5 days I've been eating only chicken breasts, seasoned, boiled, slightly grilled you name it, some veggies, whole eggs, scrambled eggs, bootleg Caesar salad (which again is just chicken, eggs and lettuce, honestly it's a goddamn sin even naming it Caesar salad with no soice or bread) and I have to say - FFfffff**** that, I respect and pity those who can do it for long periods of time as it just drained all my will to live in less then a week, but I'm trying, haha

Hit the gym 5 times this week, if everything goes well tommorow is gonna be the sixth.

My chest defitanely got much tighter as I don't get the usual jiggle when running or climbing.

Regarding the mood and energy crash, I'll try to make an appointment for blood work, but with all Covi stuff going around that can take a few days, so we will see!

Thank you guys for sticking aroundView attachment 212648View attachment 212649View attachment 212650
nice results for so early on...things should be really picking up soon--5th week and beyond is where i see most improvement.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick question if I may.

Follidrone 2.0, BMP, Anabolic Effect, X-Gels, BMP. It seems these supps got some cult following around here and they really catch your attention. Has anyone tried all of them? Or at least a couple, could you guys share some of your experiences if you had?

I honestly never had any real results with oral supps before (can't say anything aviut tropicals as I'm only at the start of my journey here). Know it's all about the regime and diet but still.
I didn't get much out of BMP. However I'm having a great run with BLR Vector and xgels. Getting better gains with these than I ever got from my previous PH and sarms runs.
I have yet to try Anabolic Effect but hear thats it has similar ingredients to Vector. Planning to run AE next.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick question if I may.

Out of those I've only tried AE and liked it. Strenght increase is what I notest the most. I've been wanting to try BMP, as it has a lot of positive reviews, but it's tough to find it in stock anywhere.

Maybe this is unnecessary to say, but with the search function you can find a lot of discussion on most, if not all of those products.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think @ELROCK really likes Follidrone and might have experience with all of those supps. @TommyTuffGuy speaks very highly of BMP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice results for so early on...things should be really picking up soon--5th week and beyond is where i see most improvement.
Agreed with this. These next few weeks should be gold in terms of progress!

Naglish

Awards
Oh man, I can't wait

Although in the next few days it's gonna be hard to find tune for the gym, hopefully I'll be able to hit it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, I can't wait

Although in the next few days it's gonna be hard to find tune for the gym, hopefully I'll be able to hit it.
do you have a physical or sedentary job?

Naglish

Awards
do you have a physical or sedentary job?
I work in theater, so I'd say it's quite physical, alot of moving, but it still feels like a waste when I can't hit the gym with some new gear, haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I work in theater, so I'd say it's quite physical, alot of moving, but it still feels like a waste when I can't hit the gym with some new gear, haha
bodyweight exercises like sit-ups/pushups can fill the gap, better than nothing...challenge your crew to sit-up/pushup contests during breaks--we used to do that out to sea.

Naglish

Awards
Yo guys, sorry for the lack of updates, this week has been nightmarish, work every day from morning till late nights, so had no opportunities to hit the gym. Thankfully I was very active physically, alot of running, moving but still quite demoralizing that I couldn't do any proper exercise.

This is the start of week 3 of using UH, my weight is now 92kg/202lbs.

Cant say anything about physical changes since I wasn't exercising, but what I can say is the mood. I feel much more aggressive and for some reason calm at the same time, that's very weird. Feeling like a want to murder someone if something goes sideways, but at the same time, the amount of Stress that I had this past week didn't feel as taxing as it should've, very weird, but pleasant feeling.

Another thing that I've noticed is the facj that I do now want to snack or eat my favorite foods as much(which are mainly bread and pastry) which is crazy, never had the will power to ignore the opportunity to eat something and now the desire to snack is kind of gone? If that's UH, that is very impressive.

Getting back in the gym in a few days, when everything is finished on the job, so we will see! Sorry for such a long break dude's! Hopefully I won't disappoint.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting caught up and in for the ride.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yo guys, sorry for the lack of updates, this week has been nightmarish, work every day from morning till late nights, so had no opportunities to hit the gym. Thankfully I was very active physically, alot of running, moving but still quite demoralizing that I couldn't do any proper exercise.

This is the start of week 3 of using UH, my weight is now 92kg/202lbs.

Cant say anything about physical changes since I wasn't exercising, but what I can say is the mood. I feel much more aggressive and for some reason calm at the same time, that's very weird. Feeling like a want to murder someone if something goes sideways, but at the same time, the amount of Stress that I had this past week didn't feel as taxing as it should've, very weird, but pleasant feeling.

Another thing that I've noticed is the facj that I do now want to snack or eat my favorite foods as much(which are mainly bread and pastry) which is crazy, never had the will power to ignore the opportunity to eat something and now the desire to snack is kind of gone? If that's UH, that is very impressive.

Getting back in the gym in a few days, when everything is finished on the job, so we will see! Sorry for such a long break dude's! Hopefully I won't disappoint.
mood, pump/vascularity, libido are usually the 1st things i notice--as far as physical changes be patient, for most people the mirror shows the biggest changes starting around the beginning of week 5--now that you are going to be back in the gym this might speed things up...

nice bonus that your ability to avoid craving for snacks has been diminished--a tight diet is going to be key for positive physical changes.

Last edited:

Naglish

Awards
Thank you guys for following, you are quite a big motivation for me to keep on going strong

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running a log for me is always great motivation, you don't want to let your followers down.

Naglish

Awards
Quick update: Week 3, day 17

Finally got back into the gym. Weight is still the same at 92kg. Did chest today, the workout was great, I was afraid that after a week of not doing any exercises the workout would be hard, but it went extremely smoothly. Weights stayed the same, but the fullness and the feeling at the end was great. It was much easier to get back into it, then I have thought.

Going with 5 pumps on the chest, traps, shoulders and neck. Mirror is not showing as much difference just yet, but I do feel like my waist got smaller, it's a shame I didn't take any measurements before the start of this run!
With all that's been going on I couldn't schedule any bloodworks(as it requires some noted from the doctor if you don't want to wait for like a month).
Energy levels in the first half of the day are great, right after 12 in the afternoon it goes down hill.
Eating relatively clean, every 4 hours, around 2k cal and around 170g of protein.

Hopefully won't have any problems with the regime now and will be able to hit the gym 5-6 days a week as I did before!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick update: Week 3, day 17

Finally got back into the gym. Weight is still the same at 92kg. Did chest today, the workout was great, I was afraid that after a week of not doing any exercises the workout would be hard, but it went extremely smoothly. Weights stayed the same, but the fullness and the feeling at the end was great. It was much easier to get back into it, then I have thought.

Going with 5 pumps on the chest, traps, shoulders and neck. Mirror is not showing as much difference just yet, but I do feel like my waist got smaller, it's a shame I didn't take any measurements before the start of this run!
With all that's been going on I couldn't schedule any bloodworks(as it requires some noted from the doctor if you don't want to wait for like a month).
Energy levels in the first half of the day are great, right after 12 in the afternoon it goes down hill.
Eating relatively clean, every 4 hours, around 2k cal and around 170g of protein.

Hopefully won't have any problems with the regime now and will be able to hit the gym 5-6 days a week as I did before!

Glad to hear you are Back On Track !!

Naglish

Awards
Yo guys, weekly update.
Start of week 4, Day 21.

So this is the last week of my 1st bottle of Ultra Hard.
Weight is 91kg/200lbs.
Luckily, Ive managed to hit the gym 5 times this week and I was going quite hard to compensate for the week that I've missed completely.
What I've noticed thus far:
1. I've definitely started to lean out, attached some photos below
2. Definitely got stronger, the weights that I've been working with for the most part were my PRs and now I do them with so much control and ease, I can feel every muscle fiber working, I love this feeling.
3. I've lost my desire to eat junk food and sweets, usually I would crave something, but now it doesn't doesn't do it for me, have no interest in it whatsoever even when I'm hungry, and this is by far most impressive thing I've experienced with a supp

Can't say anything about my sex drive, as I'm relatively young and it's through the roof all the time anyways.

I've been eating at around 2000cal for the past 2-3 weeks now and what I've noticed, I'm getting leaner rather then putting on muscle as you guys said, need to bump this number up, but still am feeling full all the time, so I'm working on it.
For some reason I'm really enjoying the process of applying a topical supplement, never was a fan of popping 10 pills at a time or chugging some sort of powder, haha.

Thank you all so much for following, for giving me the needed advice, the results are all on you guys!
20220226_101205_Signature.jpeg
20220226_101230_Signature.jpeg
20220226_101241_Signature.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can definitely see the improvement....we can help with motivation, but you deserve the credit for putting in the work.

2nd bottle should really shine--keep it up!!! :)

Naglish

Awards
Oh my, finally got to hit the gym and give some insight on how's it going. The past two weeks has been insane, too much work, too much stuff, couldn't hit the gym once, but finally today got some time off to do it. Sorry for keeping this thread relatively dead, did not anticipate such work load.

So now I'm on the end of week 5, Day 33:

Weight is at 90kg/198lbs

Eating relatively cleen, got somewhat used to it. Getting around 180g of protein per day.

Did chest, biceps and abs today, workout was great, although I didn't hit the gym for quite some time, all of my chest exercises got a slight weight increase, which feels great!
Doing 5 pumps on the chest and neck.
Can't say anything regarding mood or libido as it has stayed relatively the same.

Attached some photos for you guys to see, definitely getting leaner. I do feel kind of bloated all the time except early in the morning, for some reason.
20220310_111310_Signature.jpeg
20220310_111317_Signature.jpeg
20220310_111414_Signature.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arms are looking bigger, belly smaller..............nice work !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice progress. Keep up the great work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weeks 5-8 is where i see the most progress---so keep it up. 👍:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Naglish

Awards
Guys, wanted to share some thoughts and things I'm noticing.

I've always thought that Recomp in general is not something you notice, it always seemed weird to me how you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time, seemed weird to me. But right now, my weight is not moving at all, staying completely the same, but I can clearly see the difference in the mirror.
Eating clean and not big number of calories, so my idea was to get thin and somewhat muscular, but everyone around me keeps on telling me that I'm getting bigger by the day.
Also keep in mind I was at around 96kg/211lbs and I was quite broad and big(fat) so now everyone around me telling me that I'm getting even bigger, while I'm on 2k calories and alot of activities that burn those calories. It feels surreal. By far my best run of any supp and workout/eating regime

Naglish

Awards
Still have a long way to go till my goal physique, but wanted to say thank you to all of you, the advice, the motivation you guys give me is immense.
Can't wait to see the results at the end of the 2nd bottle.

PS. Eagerly waiting to pop Sustain Alpha both B-aet and see what those things can. I already can see my upper abs pop, but still have a long way to get the lower abs and get the proper shape on the chest (as it always was kind of limp and puffy but now it starts to show some significant improvements)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
getting bigger by the day.
That reminds me of the Rich Piana bigger by the day series! I felt like he was doing the same. Looking more lean and cut by gaining a ton of muscle as well. Of course he was on everything in the kitchen sink I think :LOL:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, wanted to share some thoughts and things I'm noticing.

I've always thought that Recomp in general is not something you notice, it always seemed weird to me how you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time, seemed weird to me. But right now, my weight is not moving at all, staying completely the same, but I can clearly see the difference in the mirror.
Eating clean and not big number of calories, so my idea was to get thin and somewhat muscular, but everyone around me keeps on telling me that I'm getting bigger by the day.
Also keep in mind I was at around 96kg/211lbs and I was quite broad and big(fat) so now everyone around me telling me that I'm getting even bigger, while I'm on 2k calories and alot of activities that burn those calories. It feels surreal. By far my best run of any supp and workout/eating regime
remember at the start of run you weren't hitting the gym often, and plus i told you week 5 was when things would start to shine---enjoy the rest of the run and then the sustain alpha and b-AET.....hope things continue well for you!!!

:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude was crazy, definitely had a thing for entertaining
Oh yea for sure! I still watch some of his videos (even though I've already seen them) just for fun cause he can't put out anymore new content :(

Naglish

Awards
remember at the start of run you weren't hitting the gym often, and plus i told you week 5 was when things would start to shine---enjoy the rest of the run and then the sustain alpha and b-AET.....hope things continue well for you!!!

:)
Still having alot of trouble getting enough time in the morning to squeeze in a workout, one week can gave 5 gym visits and the next one 0

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still having alot of trouble getting enough time in the morning to squeeze in a workout, one week can gave 5 gym visits and the next one 0
Get out of bed earlier !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Naglish

Awards
Question, I've noticed that the second bottle has some weird particles, it feels like there are grains of salt or sand in it when I'm applying, is that normal?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Question, I've noticed that the second bottle has some weird particles, it feels like there are grains of salt or sand in it when I'm applying, is that normal?
this has been reported before, as far as i am aware it has no effect on effectiveness--at least not in my case. (y):)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear, it does dissolve rather quickly so no problems here
i can say with almost certainty that i've been thru more bottles of iconic products than anyone [frequent flyer] and have never found a bottle to be ineffective...you are GTG, from my experience.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed that before also, I thought if might be an abrasive to scrub the skin and help with absorption ??

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could also try to keep the container in warm water for some time and shake after, but like T said, the product should work just as well with the 'grains' in.

Naglish

Awards
Day 40.

Weight is the same, doest move an inch.
Diet kind of fluctuates, can't keep my hands of some snacks sometimes, but definitely much cleaner than before. Feeling like I need to eat more, but still can't go over the constant feeling of being full.
Was able to hit the gym 4 times this week, hit all the muscle groups that I usually do.
Am now able to work with higher weights, pretty much all of the exercises went up at least 10lbs, feels pretty amazing and painful afterwards,lol.
Another thing I'm noticing is I'm very calm, chill really and in the amount of stressful situation I'm in day in and day out that's pretty great!
Some words about libido, it feels like I'm horny much more than I used to be, which my gf is not super fond of as she is incapacitated after some action, also got more long lasting, that's weird, shouldn't be this noticeable when you are 28 years old, but here we are, haha.
I'm loving the pump and ease of application, no need to measure anything, just make those pumps and spread it like Nutella. Honestly can't wait to try out some more products of Iconic!
20220316_080757_Signature.jpeg
20220316_080805_Signature.jpeg
20220316_080817_Signature.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar