My first ever log, getting Ultra Hard with the help of Iconic Formulations

Naglish

Awards
Hey guys, is the vascularity something you acquire with very low body fat percentage? Or is there a supp that helps those veins pop? Is it a simple pump product or maybe something else comes to mind?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, is the vascularity something you acquire with very low body fat percentage? Or is there a supp that helps those veins pop? Is it a simple pump product or maybe something else comes to mind?
The answer is Both, the lower your body fat the better your vascularity will show, however a good pump product will help to bring it out!

Naglish

Awards
The answer is Both, the lower your body fat the better your vascularity will show, however a good pump product will help to bring it out!
Is there any reason to take the said pump on a daily basis? Does it do something outside of the workouts?
I'm ordering some whey and looking at a juicy discount on GlycerGrow from Controlled labs, just a thought

Naglish

Awards
Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of any updates, March has been quite brutal, too much work, no free time and as a bonus got sick a few days back. No time for gym, was and am doing some sit ups, push ups and abs here and there just to keep myself somewhat going.
Weight is at 89kg/196lbs

Remember I wrote about being calm and chill all the time? Well scratch that, I don't remember myself being so flammable ever, just feels like lashing out on anyone that comes near for no apparent reason, so trying to keep myself in check. Sex drive is crazy and I've started getting appreciating compliments, camera doesn't do justice to the difference in body shape that I've acquired thanks to you guys, even tho my workout regime is completely and utterly fked.

Thank you for following, hopefully will be back in the gym soon enough as it seems this is the last week of Ultra Hard.

I will be following it up with Sustain alpha and B-aet, haven't done 2 tropicals at once, so any advice on the area or timing are greatly appreciated!
20220328_080052_Signature.jpeg
20220328_080111_Signature.jpeg
20220328_080125_Signature.jpeg

Naglish

Awards
So you ever get those days where work/life kicks your ass so hard you just drive home with no music on and no colors in your eyes? That's one of those days.

On the positive note, I for once got a killer leg workout in the morning to the point where I would get cramps in my quads through out the day.
Got 4 more days to go before the second and last bottle of Ultra Hard runs out so will try to get the best out of the last few days!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you ever get those days where work/life kicks your ass so hard you just drive home with no music on and no colors in your eyes? That's one of those days.
Yep I have those days :( Usually I just get in a second workout to relieve some stress and put me in a better mood.

Naglish

Awards
Yep I have those days :( Usually I just get in a second workout to relieve some stress and put me in a better mood.
Wish I could do that, if only I was home before 23:00.

Did back and triceps today, stupidly exhausted, but certainly worth every minute, probably will finish the bottle by Monday and can give some final thoughts and continue with Sustain Alpha + B-aet!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could do that, if only I was home before 23:00.

Did back and triceps today, stupidly exhausted, but certainly worth every minute, probably will finish the bottle by Monday and can give some final thoughts and continue with Sustain Alpha + B-aet!
(y):)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It depends, sometimes at 8 am, sometimes at 10, some days at 13-15. Really depends on the play that we are doing that day
What's your occupation again?

Naglish

Awards
What's your occupation again?
I'm a lighting designer in a theater.
Sidenote I've got myself an interesting gainer today, felt like I'm way too lethargic every time after a workout and thought some quick carbs after would do the trick, so we'll see. It got 75g of carbs and 50g of protein as well as 2.5g fats and 5g of sugars.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a lighting designer in a theater.
Sidenote I've got myself an interesting gainer today, felt like I'm way too lethargic every time after a workout and thought some quick carbs after would do the trick, so we'll see. It got 75g of carbs and 50g of protein as well as 2.5g fats and 5g of sugars.
Sounds like an interesting job.

Naglish

Awards
Sounds like an interesting job.
It is, feels like I'm on a project week in high-school, but every day.
Same faces, same place doing some weird stuff for other people come and see. Can't complain, haha. Although the timing and schedule is absolutely fked all the time, but it is what it is

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is, feels like I'm on a project week in high-school, but every day.
Same faces, same place doing some weird stuff for other people come and see. Can't complain, haha. Although the timing and schedule is absolutely fked all the time, but it is what it is
sounds like almost every job.

Naglish

Awards
sounds like almost every job.
When I read it again it kind of does, haha, guess it is.
By the way, maybe you guys could give me some advice how to apply 2 topicals? Is it better to apply at the same time but in different places? Or is it better to apply them at different times?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I read it again it kind of does, haha, guess it is.
By the way, maybe you guys could give me some advice how to apply 2 topicals? Is it better to apply at the same time but in different places? Or is it better to apply them at different times?
Depends on the volume, but I'd say AM and PM. Could do one earlier and the other later, or half a dose of both AM and PM. If you're referring to Invictus and SA, then I'd play around with the timing of application of Invictus first, and see which application schedule you sleep the best on, and then apply the SA as you see the most convinient. Invictus can improve or disturb your sleep, depending on the time of application.

Last edited:

Naglish

Awards
Depends on the volume, but I'd say AM and PM. Could do one earlier and the other later, or half a dose of both AM and PM. If you're referring to Invictus and SA, then I'd play around with the timing of application of Invictus first, and see which application schedule you sleep the best on, and then apply the SA as you see the most convinient. Invictus can improve or disturb your sleep, depending on time of application.
Is it okay applying before going to sleep? I come home quite late and go to sleep pretty much immediately and don't have time during the day to chill with my shirt on while the juice is drying, haha.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it okay applying before going to sleep? I come home quite late and go to sleep pretty much immediately and don't have time during the day to chill with my shirt on while the juice is drying, haha.
Well, I've seen reports on b-aet improving and reports on it disturbing sleep, when applied close to going to bed. So - try and see. It shouldn't take very long to dry though, so could be applied in the morning and let dry, while you eat your breakfast of champions, or something.

Naglish

Awards
Well, I've seen reports on b-aet improving and reports on it disturbing sleep, when applied close to going to bed. So - try and see. It shouldn't take very long to dry though, so could be applied in the morning and let dry, while you eat your breakfast of champions, or something.
Is it also fine to apply to the same area maybe 15-20 minutes after the application of SA? I'll try and see the AM PM variant first and if something goes south might try to apply both in the morning

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it also fine to apply to the same area maybe 15-20 minutes after the application of SA? I'll try and see the AM PM variant first and if something goes south might try to apply both in the morning
Hmm.. Does not sound like a good idea to me. Maybe T knows better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the volume, but I'd say AM and PM. Could do one earlier and the other later, or half a dose of both AM and PM. If you're referring to Invictus and SA, then I'd play around with the timing of application of Invictus first, and see which application schedule you sleep the best on, and then apply the SA as you see the most convinient. Invictus can improve or disturb your sleep, depending on time of application.
invictus upper body i like split into 2 doses AM & PM but not required full 1ml in morning will work.
sustain alpha i always apply SA to lower body, inner thighs and rub some on balls-full dose in mornings.

@KvanH thanks brother (y):)

Naglish

Awards
invictus upper body i like splint into 2 doses AM & PM but not required full 1ml in morning will work.
sustain alpha i always apply SA to lower body, inner thighs and rub some on balls-full dose in mornings.

Damn that was faster than I even thought

Naglish

Awards
invictus upper body i like split into 2 doses AM & PM but not required full 1ml in morning will work.

Do you apply B-aet to the upper or lower body?
Edit: Guess my brain is out of town today, can't process information, sorry for a stupid question

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you apply B-aet to the upper or lower body?
upper body--even if applying the full 1ml at one time in mornings it really isn't that much---i shave in mornings after shower and i apply invictus like after shave on neck and rub it into chest and inner arms, by spreading it out likr that it dries really quickly.

Naglish

Awards
upper body--even if applying the full 1ml at one time in mornings it really isn't that much---i shave in mornings after shower and i apply invictus like after shave on neck and rub it into chest and inner arms, by spreading it out likr that it dries really quickly.
Have you ever applied SA to the lower part and invictus to the upper in the morning at once?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever applied SA to the lower part and invictus to the upper in the morning at once?
yes, no problem---you are good to go.

that is exactly how i do it (y):)

Naglish

Awards
Dudes, just wanted to ask, is this dark brown color in the SA bottle normal? U thought it was the same as the Ultra Hard
20220403_114911.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it okay applying before going to sleep?
Little late on this but I just finished up a log of AET, I would say that it is better to apply right before bed than to not take at all. It’s definitely better to keep it further from bed but it was still better to take it right before bed than to not take it at all in the afternoon/night.

*edit:this is just my personal experience. Your personal experience may vary

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to see people getting the help they need!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dudes, just wanted to ask, is this dark brown color in the SA bottle normal? U thought it was the same as the Ultra Hard View attachment 214720
Its brown, Be careful not to get it on anything but your skin. I dripped some down the front of our white bathroom cabinet, didnt notice for a few days, it stained it. I had to sand it off and repaint. as @thebigt says, apply some to the sack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dudes, just wanted to ask, is this dark brown color in the SA bottle normal? U thought it was the same as the Ultra Hard View attachment 214720
just a headsup, temperature changes 'MAY' affect color, but will NOT affect effectiveness!!!

you are good to go!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys are so fast, it's crazy. Like bodybuilding genies. Thank you!
starting tomorrow i won't be on the forum for a week, will be on vacation, but you are in good hands with these guys and @cheftepesh1
@delsolrob

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
starting tomorrow i won't be on the forum for a week, will be on vacation, but you are in good hands with these guys and @cheftepesh1
@delsolrob
You're retired, how much more of a vacation do you need !! - Just Kidding Enjoy !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i feel very blessed to have the means and the health to enjoy being retired!!!
I still have a ways to go before I can retire but looking forward to :LOL:

Naglish

Awards
Well guys, this is it, the final application, the last day. I have to thank all of you for your help, for your attention, advice, it was by far the best experience I've had. I don't have anyone to hit the gym with, and/or share my results, and this has been THE place and THE people, so thank you.

Final review:

Weight: 90kg/198lbs as you can see, the weight didn't change that much, but the body composition, oh boy, didn't think it's possible to stay at the same weight number and have any change in the look, that's insane.

Absolutely loved the delivery system, super convenient, easy, no inconveniences with dosing, get the needed amount of pumps and you are good to go. No smell, no stains on the clothes, a little ashy feeling on the skin after it dries out, but moisturizer got rid of that pretty fast, also wanted to note, it gave me a red rash if I hadn't applied moisturizer after it dried out so look out for that!

I've started to apply on the 5th of February if my memory is not failing me and this is the final result. Attached some photos of the first day and the last one for you guys to see, but the photos from my shitty phone don't do any justice, the changes are massive, I've gotten much, much leaner, upper abs are more visible, and while I tried to eat clean and enough for the past 2 month, my diet wasn't anywhere near perfect.

Had some very bad weeks where I couldn't even hit the gym once, but results are still present. I have to say the biggest changes came in the weeks 6-8 this is where I've noticed massive changes in the body composition, it's like I woke up and just gotten abs, feels like it anyways.

Regarding aggression and sex drive, I cannot say anything particular regarding sexual drive, as in my age I'm pretty much horny all the time, but I did get much more long lasting which my girlfriend appreciated, haha. As for aggression, I've noticed I got quite easily startled by the end of the run, felt like every little thing could make me go off for no reason, but I could keep that in check. For the majority of the run I felt very chill, like strangely calm all the time with all the stress and inconveniences around, which was a great feeling.

Noticed some minor hair shredding, but nothing critical.

As I've wrote in the first post, my workout regime consisted of three main routines that I rotated, that being:
1 day Chest, Biceps
2 day Legs, Shoulders
3 day Back and triceps
Each day also had very intense stretching before each workout as well as 15 minute running to get heated up and break some sweat, as well as Ab exercises at the end of each workout.
I was able to gain at least 10lbs on each of the exercises I've been doing, which I'm very happy with, as I try to not train with my ego and don't go with the weights I know I won't be able to do properly, but those last 2 weeks been crazy, have never been able to work with my own bodyweight, but am now able to do so, especially happy to be able to do pull ups with no support.

Overall, I have to say this was the best run out of any supplement I've used to this day and I will be definitely revisiting it in the near future(maybe by the end of the year, who knows, am also very interested in 11 keto, but we will see)

I will now be running Sustain Alpha alongside AET-50 by Apex for the next month, and Solo AET for the month after that. Also got 2 bottles of Ursa Major by Apex, but bit sure when it's better to incorporate them.

Will still post some minor updates in this thread with how I feel on SA+AET.

So this is it for Ultra Hard, thank you guys so much for every word of advice that I've received from you, the help is immeasurable!

Big Thanks to @delsolrob for being able to deliver this magnificent juice to Latvia, it's quite a hassle sometimes to get anything delivered from US, but this felt like a breeze!

Lots of love!
20220205_111436_Signature.jpeg
20220405_080007_Signature.jpeg
20220405_080021_Signature.jpeg
20220205_111417_Signature.jpeg
20220405_080030~2_Signature.jpeg

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@delsolrob
Have a great vacation brotha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well guys, this is it, the final application, the last day. I have to thank all of you for your help, for your attention, advice, it was by far the best experience I've had. I don't have anyone to hit the gym with, and/or share my results, and this has been THE place and THE people, so thank you.

Final review:

Weight: 90kg/198lbs as you can see, the weight didn't change that much, but the body composition, oh boy, didn't think it's possible to stay at the same weight number and have any change in the look, that's insane.

Absolutely loved the delivery system, super convenient, easy, no inconveniences with dosing, get the needed amount of pumps and you are good to go. No smell, no stains on the clothes, a little ashy feeling on the skin after it dries out, but moisturizer got rid of that pretty fast, also wanted to note, it gave me a red rash if I hadn't applied moisturizer after it dried out so look out for that!

I've started to apply on the 5th of February if my memory is not failing me and this is the final result. Attached some photos of the first day and the last one for you guys to see, but the photos from my shitty phone don't do any justice, the changes are massive, I've gotten much, much leaner, upper abs are more visible, and while I tried to eat clean and enough for the past 2 month, my diet wasn't anywhere near perfect.

Had some very bad weeks where I couldn't even hit the gym once, but results are still present. I have to say the biggest changes came in the weeks 6-8 this is where I've noticed massive changes in the body composition, it's like I woke up and just gotten abs, feels like it anyways.

Regarding aggression and sex drive, I cannot say anything particular regarding sexual drive, as in my age I'm pretty much horny all the time, but I did get much more long lasting which my girlfriend appreciated, haha. As for aggression, I've noticed I got quite easily startled by the end of the run, felt like every little thing could make me go off for no reason, but I could keep that in check. For the majority of the run I felt very chill, like strangely calm all the time with all the stress and inconveniences around, which was a great feeling.

Noticed some minor hair shredding, but nothing critical.

As I've wrote in the first post, my workout regime consisted of three main routines that I rotated, that being:
1 day Chest, Biceps
2 day Legs, Shoulders
3 day Back and triceps
Each day also had very intense stretching before each workout as well as 15 minute running to get heated up and break some sweat, as well as Ab exercises at the end of each workout.
I was able to gain at least 10lbs on each of the exercises I've been doing, which I'm very happy with, as I try to not train with my ego and don't go with the weights I know I won't be able to do properly, but those last 2 weeks been crazy, have never been able to work with my own bodyweight, but am now able to do so, especially happy to be able to do pull ups with no support.

Overall, I have to say this was the best run out of any supplement I've used to this day and I will be definitely revisiting it in the near future(maybe by the end of the year, who knows, am also very interested in 11 keto, but we will see)

I will now be running Sustain Alpha alongside AET-50 by Apex for the next month, and Solo AET for the month after that. Also got 2 bottles of Ursa Major by Apex, but bit sure when it's better to incorporate them.

Will still post some minor updates in this thread with how I feel on SA+AET.

So this is it for Ultra Hard, thank you guys so much for every word of advice that I've received from you, the help is immeasurable!

Big Thanks to @delsolrob for being able to deliver this magnificent juice to Latvia, it's quite a hassle sometimes to get anything delivered from US, but this felt like a breeze!

Lots of love!
View attachment 214818View attachment 214820View attachment 214821View attachment 214822View attachment 214823
Looks like your making great progress.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep the progress rolling !!