My fingernails are jacked...

xink

Active Member
So the past few weeks I've noticed my fingernails have been considerably thicker and stronger then they have been in the past, I did some searching and found that people who have strong/thick fingernails have high-protein diets.

Just thought it was a funny side effect of taking in a bunch of protein. hah
 
How much higher has your protein intake been? Zinc, B-vitamins, Vitamin C, iron also play a crucial role in finger nail health so other factors exist as well. You willl notice faster growth and healthier nails just taking a mult-vitamin too. Mine grow like crazy. I feel like I'm always cutting them. They also are very nice. Girls think I get pedicures but i've never had one in my life. I tell them if you take care of yourself by eating right, exercising, your body will function so much better. You stay youthful looking.
 
Back
Top