My favorite site is shutting down

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I just saw that WL and WS are shutting down permanently. I’m pretty upset because this is where I get my semaglutide for the best price, does anyone know why this is happening and point me in the right direction 😭😭

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like it is open, to me - assuming you mistakenly spelled the first word.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw that WL and WS are shutting down permanently. I’m pretty upset because this is where I get my semaglutide for the best price, does anyone know why this is happening and point me in the right direction 😭😭
I have no idea about the company but when things go down overnight, and permanently, it never hurts to search the town they were in or county with the word "bust" "raided" and look at the local news coverage. They usually don't name the company in these "news pieces" but it's not hard to connect the dots. This is of course a worse case scenario, sometimes the owners just quit, or there is a divorce or a partnership dissolves, all the normal reasons companies fold.

Smont has already made this "issue" irrelevant.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Looks like it is open, to me - assuming you mistakenly spelled the first word.
Wicked lol my autocorrect . It looks open but it won’t accept payment. One of the owners called my mom and said they are closing down :/
Im not sure what wl or ws are, we cary segmaglutide, 5m bttl

My screen name is a discount code, it knocks $18-$19 off the total price
you guys have 5mg for almost the price I was getting 10mg vials for 😭😭😭

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Crazy how cheap they are…makes you wonder
Makes me wonder too, its a fairly expensive drug.

Something a lot of ppl dont realize is you can use green tea to pretty much duplicate the effects of seg so your not staying on Diabetes medication.

Kno1 knows the long term effects of segmaglutide, its only been around since 2008 and trials didnt even start till 2013, i think a lot of ppl assume this is a safe drug amd truth of the matter is no1 really knows the long term of using this when your not diabetic, or even in general.

Im not against using it, i just see a lot of ppl living on it and it seems like risky buisness.

Not implying op is living year round on seg, just trying to give a little perspective of how it appears since the craze started and seg became a hot topic

Leary942

Awards
Makes me wonder too, its a fairly expensive drug.

Something a lot of ppl dont realize is you can use green tea to pretty much duplicate the effects of seg so your not staying on Diabetes medication.

Kno1 knows the long term effects of segmaglutide, its only been around since 2008 and trials didnt even start till 2013, i think a lot of ppl assume this is a safe drug amd truth of the matter is no1 really knows the long term of using this when your not diabetic, or even in general.

Im not against using it, i just see a lot of ppl living on it and it seems like risky buisness.

Not implying op is living year round on seg, just trying to give a little perspective of how it appears since the craze started and seg became a hot topic
I think it really picked up steam when Elon Musk said something about using it to lose weight. That was a few years back I believe. If my memory serves, I think he was on Joe Rogan's pod as well. So millions of people probably got interested in it really fast.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I think it really picked up steam when Elon Musk said something about using it to lose weight. That was a few years back I believe. If my memory serves, I think he was on Joe Rogan's pod as well. So millions of people probably got interested in it really fast.
I know there was a shortage of the prescribed ozempic for a while. I have a friend who is on it for diabetes management and I don’t think she has lost much weight. I went from 160 down to 135. I’m currently plateaued, but that’s also because I have not been working out due to some unrelated health issues. Surprisingly , my blood work is perfect. Actually I have never had perfect blood work, until now. Related? No idea. But whatever the case, the sem is not affecting me negatively in any way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know there was a shortage of the prescribed ozempic for a while. I have a friend who is on it for diabetes management and I don’t think she has lost much weight. I went from 160 down to 135. I’m currently plateaued, but that’s also because I have not been working out due to some unrelated health issues. Surprisingly , my blood work is perfect. Actually I have never had perfect blood work, until now. Related? No idea. But whatever the case, the sem is not affecting me negatively in any way.
It definately could have made some improvements. Espically if you may have been pre diabetic or poor insulin sensitivy for a long time and not known. I actually have a binge eating issue and ive scared myself thinking i ate myself diabetic lol. But jokes aside, having good blood sugar is important for overall health so it maked sense

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
It definately could have made some improvements. Espically if you may have been pre diabetic or poor insulin sensitivy for a long time and not known. I actually have a binge eating issue and ive scared myself thinking i ate myself diabetic lol. But jokes aside, having good blood sugar is important for overall health so it maked sense
No judgement on the binge eating because same lol this medication has completely dissolved that issue for me. So I have to be very careful should I decide to come off one day.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also binge eat. I ripped it up last night w an entire box of strawberry Pop Tarts and two 12oz glasses of FairLife skim milk. I’m not a total savage, some pop tarts were frozen and some toasted. Could have been the 50mg of THC gummies. Who knows
But could this be a “munchie stopping” drug? Or should I just hang an IV bag of Green Tea?

Leary942

Awards
That's great. A lot of people swear by the product. I've never tried it myself, but based on what little I know about it seems to be relatively safe. I certainly don't see how it's risk/reward function wouldn't outweigh the risks of being obese. One thing I might would approach with the caution is the fact generally all glucagon (GLP-1 agonists) peptides increase the conversion of T4 into rT3. So keeping an eye on your thyroid panel would be a good idea.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I also binge eat. I ripped it up last night w an entire box of strawberry Pop Tarts and two 12oz glasses of FairLife skim milk. I’m not a total savage, some pop tarts were frozen and some toasted. Could have been the 50mg of THC gummies. Who knows
But could this be a “munchie stopping” drug? Or should I just hang an IV bag of Green Tea?
To be honest it just depends on what your goal is. I use this for weight/fat loss and it works by regulating your blood sugar when you consume foods that cause a spike in glucose. If you’ve had pancreatic issues, don’t use this. It does elevate lipase levels as I’ve seen in my own blood work, but not enough to be concerned at all and my blood work is still considered “perfect” to my doctors. The side effects of sem include (but not always, everyone is different) nausea, stomach cramps, low blood sugar, decreased appetite, weight loss.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
That's great. A lot of people swear by the product. I've never tried it myself, but based on what little I know about it seems to be relatively safe. I certainly don't see how it's risk/reward function wouldn't outweigh the risks of being obese. One thing I might would approach with the caution is the fact generally all glucagon (GLP-1 agonists) peptides increase the conversion of T4 into rT3. So keeping an eye on your thyroid panel would be a good idea.
Yes last TSH was perfect. No thyroid issues for me. 💜

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
To be honest it just depends on what your goal is. I use this for weight/fat loss and it works by regulating your blood sugar when you consume foods that cause a spike in glucose. If you’ve had pancreatic issues, don’t use this. It does elevate lipase levels as I’ve seen in my own blood work, but not enough to be concerned at all and my blood work is still considered “perfect” to my doctors. The side effects of sem include (but not always, everyone is different) nausea, stomach cramps, low blood sugar, decreased appetite, weight loss.
It also slows your digestive system down, which works well for me because I have Crohn’s disease and have the opposite problem haha

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would it work in the sense like berberine does slowing digestion? I know if one takes prescription meds, berberine will slow the absorption.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Would it work in the sense like berberine does slowing digestion? I know if one takes prescription meds, berberine will slow the absorption.
I’m not familiar with berberine. Now that you mention it though, I recently have become very tolerant of certain medications that normally would knock out a 250lb man. It very well could have an effect with the absorption of other medications. As a nurse I will have to do some peer reviewed research to find out, I haven’t looked into that yet.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not familiar with berberine. Now that you mention it though, I recently have become very tolerant of certain medications that normally would knock out a 250lb man. It very well could have an effect with the absorption of other medications. As a nurse I will have to do some peer reviewed research to find out, I haven’t looked into that yet.
Cool, you are a RN. That’s Gods work!
I’m interested in semaglutide but after titrating the dose through 16 weeks it turns into a 250/month supplement plus cost of pins.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No judgement on the binge eating because same lol this medication has completely dissolved that issue for me. So I have to be very careful should I decide to come off one day.
I need my appitete, even tho i binge the total calories arent the problem for me. In a gaining phase i very well could need 4000-4500 cal. Even in a cut im usually not going under 3000cal for long periods of time. But my binge food selections are the issue. Cookies, cakes, half gallon of milk ect. I can turn it off when i have deadlines to meat but if i dont i often go overboard witj sugar itself.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Cool, you are a RN. That’s Gods work!
I’m interested in semaglutide but after titrating the dose through 16 weeks it turns into a 250/month supplement plus cost of pins.
It’s definitely not a cheap product. I found a 10mg vial for $160. The max dose is 1mg once a week. So $160 for 10 weeks is worth it to me for the benefits I receive. Starting dose is 0.25mg x 4 weeks, then 0.5mg x 4 weeks. After that you can choose to go up to 1mg after 4 weeks. I was on 0.5mg for a long time until i plateaued. So a 10mg vial can go very far.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I need my appitete, even tho i binge the total calories arent the problem for me. In a gaining phase i very well could need 4000-4500 cal. Even in a cut im usually not going under 3000cal for long periods of time. But my binge food selections are the issue. Cookies, cakes, half gallon of milk ect. I can turn it off when i have deadlines to meat but if i dont i often go overboard witj sugar itself.
I haven’t done bulking yet so I don’t know my capacity in that. But sugar is my weakness. I’m a sucker for cake and I love milk too 🤣

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berberine have the same GI issues like Metformin but is same as potent I tested both (no diabetic) but gas and bloat are same on both is sick can eat carbs like crazy once hit the weights i feel my arms will explode and veins pop out like crazy and I'm not lean person Berberine is very potent and is no joke