My Experience with Ostarine and MK677

freakie

Awards
Hey everyone,

I wanted to post a quick write up of my experience with Ostarine and MK677 to add to the knowledge base.

Been lifting since 15 years of age. Couple year-long lapses, some years I would only train half the year, and also periods Iv'e trained super hard for most of the year.

This was my first time taking Sarms
Starting weight: 170 lbs pretty ripped I'd say
End weight: 181-182 lbs still ripped, but not quite as ripped as before
Dosage - Ostarine 25mg/Day MK677 25mg/Day (Purchased from a very reputable vendor)
Training heavy 6 days a week - 1-Chest/Back 2-Shoulders/Arms 3-Legs REPEAT
Other supplements - Tons of food and snacks - Pre-workout - Creatine - Protein - Weight Gainer - Bulbine - Clomid PCT

Cycle length: I intended on running the Ostarine at 25mg/day for 8 weeks but decided to stop after 6 weeks due to testosterone suppression side effects I was not willing to put up with (read* aching nuts and more - not cool). Suppression first became noticeable at the start of the 6th week, I cut out Ostarine at the end of the week. I immediately jumped on clomid at 25mg/Day. Within just a couple days everything was back to normal.

I'm currently finishing my second week of PCT and I have not lost a single pound, nor have I gained one. Still taking the MK677 throughout PCT and plan on continuing to take it for another month at least, maybe longer. Interestingly enough my strength has been increasing post cycle. My bench and squat went up quite a bit. Just a few days ago I benched 275 for 4 reps, which is a PB for me. Just squated 295 for 5 reps this morning. Feeling great. I actually did not see huge strength increases during the cycle.

Experienced severe lethargy for about 4 days after a few days of starting the cycle from the MK677. It was really really bad, but passed and never returned. Also The MK677 increased my appetite tremendously, which no doubt has helped a lot with the gains.

Also noteworthy, I missed 3 gym days during the 3rd week due to a mild cold, then missed the entire 4th week due to a horrible strep throat like infection that required antibiotics.

Overall I am really impressed and happy about gaining 10+ pounds of what looks to be mostly muscle in 6 weeks. Crazy really. Especially considering I got sick and lost 1.5 weeks of gym time. I enjoyed the experience and actually stocked up on a bunch more Ostarine and MK677 for another go in the future. I'll probably try lowering the dosage though or keeping the cycle shorter. Anyway, hope that helps someone out there.

I'll try to add some before and after pics later.

freakie

Awards
av.jpg

1 Week BEFORE

ac.jpg

ad.jpg

ab.jpg

AFTER

These pics were taken without any pumps, this is just resting state

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks for the feedback man. Just picked up some Osta tonight. Gonna run it with epiandro, but also want to toss some mk-677 in the mix.