S4 Andarine and Ostarine experiences?

cacaoleaf

Awards
Anyone ever ran like 12.5-25mg of ostarine and 50mg s4 for a cut? How were the results?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I've ran rad 140 with osta, and the cutting results were great. Never tried it with s4 though

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Currently on 20mg ED Osta split up into 10mg am & 10mg pm. If you haven't ran any SARMS before I recommend you only try one at a time. Osta is great to start with sides are minimal therefore product is super easy to deal with. I have noticed suppression for sure (myself and my gf said balls got smaller) which is something you'll have to deal with (easy fix with pct) although no mood changes or losing hair and stuff. Although proper pct (SERM and OTC pct) is needed to put body back into proper homeostasis. As for results I'm currently playing junior hockey and training 3x a week I have held onto all my muscle mass and possibly added some because my strength is up I also Have shredded up like crazy. Will go check my weight and bf % soon. I'm into week 3 and I'm enjoying this product. I have stacked it with Mk677 which id recommend over the S4. So yes for a cut I'd stack Osta and mk677 you'll see amazing results.

One thing to note this is the first year I am able to keep my strength and joints so strong. I usually start off the season weighing 190 and end up like 165 with easily 20% of my strength lost. That and a few injuries (fractures and ligament pulls).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Anyone ever ran like 12.5-25mg of ostarine and 50mg s4 for a cut? How were the results?
They worked well together for me - I also ran 14mg of GW with them. And ran the S4 - 5 days on / 2 days off. Very low side effects. Was not noticeably suppressed - however libido got low in the last 3 weeks of a 10 week run. But came back within 10 days of PCT with Clomid. It may have been due to how hard I was training and the calorie deficiency more than the SARMS. If u have not run them, I would start with Ostarine for a few weeks before throwing in S4 and or GW. Just so you can track any sides and what compound they are related too. Good luck!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
They worked well together for me - I also ran 14mg of GW with them. And ran the S4 - 5 days on / 2 days off. Very low side effects. Was not noticeably suppressed - however libido got low in the last 3 weeks of a 10 week run. But came back within 10 days of PCT with Clomid. It may have been due to how hard I was training and the calorie deficiency more than the SARMS. If u have not run them, I would start with Ostarine for a few weeks before throwing in S4 and or GW. Just so you can track any sides and what compound they are related too. Good luck!
What was your dosage for your clomid?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What was your dosage for your clomid?
50/25/25/12.5 (I use 50mg pharm grade pills in which I split up - sometimes I am off 5-10mg, but it all works out in the end). I find 50mg in the first week really jumps start's my libido. And when on pro hormones or something more suppressive, really gets my boys back to size quickly. I always run the same clomid dose no matter if the cycle is light to no suppression or very suppressive.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
50/25/25/12.5 (I use 50mg pharm grade pills in which I split up - sometimes I am off 5-10mg, but it all works out in the end). I find 50mg in the first week really jumps start's my libido. And when on pro hormones or something more suppressive, really gets my boys back to size quickly. I always run the same clomid dose no matter if the cycle is light to no suppression or very suppressive.
Ok true. I like the frontload it makes sense. I wonder if you could of the same with nolva.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi bro, I used Ostarine many years ago and looking st this stack or Ostarine 11-oxo/11-KT with my 200mg of testosterone.

Looking for nice recomposition/cut. What are your thoughts and what would work with Testosterone, Ostarine and maybe S4 or?

Thanks in advance