My experience with decapeptyl.

Amar

Awards
Hi,

I am going to talk about my experience with Decapeptyl.

Background: SARMS and a few weeks later experimenting with Andriol (oral test) + anavar+ t3 + clen had made my tool (you know what I mean) less functional than before and it gradually deteriorated over the following year. I have logged both my cycles on this forum. I knew the problem and had suggestions from bros over this forum. Grateful for that. PCT of clomid nolva letro was ineffective (maybe I dosed incorrectly.) So my tool was still not functioning and I was gaining fat. So basically I was in a mess. Blood work confirmed low T and High Estradiol.

AfterMath : I suffered from lethargy low energy and fat gain low feeling and had a floppy disk.

Recovery: I will never enter a cycle again as I am a programmer have a sitting job and gym does not bring me $$. Since I had done a PCT before I tried to do it natural way as much as possible. Almost after a year, I started Ashwagandha and Tribestan from somapharma. Added broccoli in my diet. and after losing a few pounds I decided to give decapeptyl a go.

My Decapeptyl Protocol: I did this but I am not advising anyone to follow me consult your doctor
1. 250 IU HCG twice a week for 4 weeks.
2. The fifth week 100 mcg decapeptyl (Ferrings got original from pharma) SubQ

After 2 days I went from floppy disk to hard disk and 3 months since, had been hard on stimulating events without any effort.
I loved it and it restarted many of my glands I think. It has the potential and should be respected as it can castrate if overdosed.

Thanks, Buddies you have been huge support