My Epiandro Experience

Csvt1994

Awards
My Epiandro experience

Cycle goals:
Lose body fat, while retaining muscle and strength.

Starting numbers:
Age 29
Body weight 171
Body fat percentage 21%

Cycle details:
Oral Epiandro 900mg daily for 80 days
Mk677 15mg daily for 80 days
TD R-andro 200 mg days 1-45
Dermacine 4 pumps days 46-80

Cycle review
I had excellent strength gains throughout the cycle despite being in a slight calorie deficit.
By the end of the second week my muscles hardness throughout the day became very noticeable and continued through the rest of the cycle. The pumps and endurance during my workouts were also amazing this peaked around week 5 and I began to notice my vascularity in my arms and chest really improved around this time and continued to get better throughout the cycle. When I added in the dermacine for the final 35 days I notice an increase in sex drive and my daily energy/mood was much improved.
The MK677 enhanced my sleep and recovery from the first week and that remained solid for the whole time.

Final numbers:
Body weight 162
Body fat percentage 16.9%

Body fat percentages were taken with an InBody Scan.

PCT: 4weeks
Arimahex 60mg daily
30mg AM 30mg PM
TD Ursolic acid 200mg
tamoxifen if needed

Feel free to ask any questions! Or recommend any changes for the future.
Thanks

Future plans
10 weeks
Alpha four 4 pumps
600-900mg epiandro
25mg mk677
DCA3FD83-AFD7-4162-96EC-CF0E2D3DF107.jpeg

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Epiandro experience

Cycle goals:
Lose body fat, while retaining muscle and strength.

Starting numbers:
Age 29
Body weight 171
Body fat percentage 21%

Cycle details:
Oral Epiandro 900mg daily for 80 days
Mk677 15mg daily for 80 days
TD R-andro 200 mg days 1-45
Dermacine 4 pumps days 46-80

Cycle review
I had excellent strength gains throughout the cycle despite being in a slight calorie deficit.
By the end of the second week my muscles hardness throughout the day became very noticeable and continued through the rest of the cycle. The pumps and endurance during my workouts were also amazing this peaked around week 5 and I began to notice my vascularity in my arms and chest really improved around this time and continued to get better throughout the cycle. When I add in the dermacine for the final 35 days I notice an increase in sex drive and my daily energy/mood was much improved.
The MK677 enhanced my sleep and recovery from the first week and that remained solid for the whole time.

Final numbers:
Body weight 162
Body fat percentage 16.9%

Body fat percentages were taken with an InBody Scan.

PCT: 4weeks
Arimahex 60mg daily
30mg AM 30mg PM
TD Ursolic acid 200mg
tamoxifen if needed

Feel free to ask any questions! Or recommend any changes for the future.
Thanks

Future plans
10 weeks
Alpha four 4 pumps
600-900mg epiandro
25mg mk677View attachment 243253
This makes we want to run my stack longer
Epiandro at 900mg
4Andro TD 150mg twice a day
I’m at day 40
When did you notice things starting to kick in visually?

impressive that you got leaner w MK-677. I usually bloat and can’t control the hunger

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epiandro at 900mg
I’m at day 40

impressive that you got leaner w MK-677. I usually bloat and can’t control the hunger
I re-read your post and saw around week 5

Csvt1994

Awards
Epiandro at 900mg
I’m at day 40

How long do you plan on running your stack.
what have you experienced so far?

I will be doing something very similar to that later this year.
I take the MK677 right before bed and never have any hunger issues.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long do you plan on running your stack.
what have you experienced so far?

I will be doing something very similar to that later this year.
I take the MK677 right before bed and never have any hunger issues.
Started the Epi first, I’m at day 42.
At day 26 with the 4Andro.
Initially, I was going for 60 days on the Epi. I came across the 4Andro and added it as an afterthought/ “test base” (I know it’s not real test) just to keep my e-2 at a decent level to avoid any joint dryness.
Strength has def gone up and muscles appear more full. Weight hasn’t really changed. My cardio has been slacking the last 2 weeks as I was on vacation for Laconia Bike Week and we just wrapped up a NASTY heat wave in the North East. I’m a lineman so I work outside and lift after work. This week was challenging to self motivate to workout but didn’t miss any sessions
I have enough Epi to run it for 80 days. Want to continue the 4Andro alongside the Epi.
I was thinking Enclomiphene and an AI for pct
I also have SNS Prime XT and CEL Anabolic Effect on band for PCT to help retain whatever gains I make.

Csvt1994

Awards
Started the Epi first, I’m at day 42.
At day 26 with the 4Andro.
Initially, I was going for 60 days on the Epi. I came across the 4Andro and added it as an afterthought/ “test base” (I know it’s not real test) just to keep my e-2 at a decent level to avoid any joint dryness.
Strength has def gone up and muscles appear more full. Weight hasn’t really changed. My cardio has been slacking the last 2 weeks as I was on vacation for Laconia Bike Week and we just wrapped up a NASTY heat wave in the North East. I’m a lineman so I work outside and lift after work. This week was challenging to self motivate to workout but didn’t miss any sessions
I have enough Epi to run it for 80 days. Want to continue the 4Andro alongside the Epi.
I was thinking Enclomiphene and an AI for pct
I also have SNS Prime XT and CEL Anabolic Effect on band for PCT to help retain whatever gains I make.
Sounds like you have a solid plan. I definitely think 10 to 12 weeks is best for the andro type PH. Are you trying to put on mass? Or are you doing more of a Recomp.
When I start my 4andro and Epi I will be trying to add some size.
How are you dosing your Epi?
For me I was doing 300 in the AM and 600 pre workout. On non workout days I would do 3 separate 300mg doses.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you have a solid plan. I definitely think 10 to 12 weeks is best for the andro type PH. Are you trying to put on mass? Or are you doing more of a Recomp.
When I start my 4andro and Epi I will be trying to add some size.
How are you dosing your Epi?
For me I was doing 300 in the AM and 600 pre workout. On non workout days I would do 3 separate 300mg doses.
I am that idiot that refuses to do a cut for fear of losing one iota of strength and or muscle. So basically a recomp.
I am dosing the Epi 300mg 3x a day. One upon waking, one w my PWO of Pump Addict and Sns creatine HCI, and one b4 bed
What worries me about the transdermal salvo for 4Andro is that I work outside. I apply in morning 15 min or so b4 I leave for work. I am usually sweating like crazy within 2hrs of application. Do you think this is affecting absorbency? I alternate from right shoulder, inner bicep, and clavicle(a.m. application) to right side, same spots(p.m. application post shower). I wear a harness so constant pressure/friction/heat on my areas of application throughout the work day. I have heard of insteps of feet and putting socks on after but the feet will also sweat. Also, do you think 300mg in-total is enough for daily dose of 4Andro?

Csvt1994

Awards
I also work in a very hot environment, sweating most of the day. I don’t think sweating throughout the day would affect the absorption. 300mg of TD 4 andro sounds like a really good dose. Do you feel any different on the 4andro? I think you just need more time to get the desired results.
I would suggest giving 600mg of Epi pre workout a try. I really enjoyed that.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to alter my a.m. routine a bit and try to apply the td a little earlier so between that and the 45 to 60 min ride into work it should be well absorbed.
I def “feel” the 4Andro. Strength is up and I look a lot fuller when I get a pump