Epiandro VS Androsterone (R-andro) Experiences

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looking for constructive feedback on everyone’s experiences with both; and why one may choose to run one over the other.

I understand R-Andro is suppose to be the stronger isomer, but I’m trying to hear from those that still prefer Epiandro over R-Andro, and why.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried Androsterone from a board sponsor once, and didn't like it At All.

It was as if I was taking nothing, to me.

Epiandro TD (Stanogen) is one of my favorite compounds.
I have more on the way right now.
(It is currently BOGO FREE at Apex-Alchemy.)
Screenshot_20201004-130426~2.png

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I would’ve expected Androsterone to get raving reviews, maybe it’s the combo of both together that made AndroHard so successful years back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I would’ve expected Androsterone to get raving reviews, maybe it’s the combo of both together that made AndroHard so successful years back.
look at reviews of iconicformulations black series---they are getting rave reviews...androsterone is far superior to epiandro from my personal experience. alpha seven has some great reviews!!!

btw-if you are looking for a combo of both take a look at ultra hard--several guys are logging it and seem to be liking it very much.

ImDaGuy

Awards
I tried Androsterone from a board sponsor once, and didn't like it At All.

It was as if I was taking nothing, to me.

Epiandro TD (Stanogen) is one of my favorite compounds.
I have more on the way right now.
(It is currently BOGO FREE at Apex-Alchemy.)View attachment 198387
I keep seeing mixed reviews on epiandro. Been wanting to try it and throw it in the mix but not sure because some say it doesn't so much at all .Some say it does nothing when run solo and others say they gain 3 to 4 lbs from it and it's a feel good compound. This is the second or third good review I've seen on this transdermal stuff and from my experience with transdermal tren vs the pill I have to agree transdermal is way better. From what I'm seeing , it seems like it's a masteron lite, like it does 1 third of what masteron does. So maybe it's just better to go with masteron.

ImDaGuy

Awards
look at reviews of iconicformulations black series---they are getting rave reviews...androsterone is far superior to epiandro from my personal experience. alpha seven has some great reviews!!!

btw-if you are looking for a combo of both take a look at ultra hard--several guys are logging it and seem to be liking it very much.
I think androsterone is kinda like a proviron or EQ in that it seems to make whatever else you're taking shine better. Obviously not to the degree those 2 do though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep seeing mixed reviews on epiandro. Been wanting to try it and throw it in the mix but not sure because some say it doesn't so much at all .Some say it does nothing when run solo and others say they gain 3 to 4 lbs from it and it's a feel good compound. This is the second or third good review I've seen on this transdermal stuff and from my experience with transdermal tren vs the pill I have to agree transdermal is way better. From what I'm seeing , it seems like it's a masteron lite, like it does 1 third of what masteron does. So maybe it's just better to go with masteron.
Well, I won't argue against someone running Masteron.

But they are obviously different compounds, with different effects.

But I'd definitely say that you couldn't pinpoint what Epi is or isn't, compared to another compound unless you've run them both.

I'm very happy with Stanogen TD Epiandro, and I have more heading to me, as I type this.

(y):)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think androsterone is kinda like a proviron or EQ in that it seems to make whatever else you're taking shine better. Obviously not to the degree those 2 do though.
I've used all three of those compounds, and that wasn't my experience At All.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked androsterone and it seemed to make the 1 andro I was taking work better.
I've talked to a lot of guys who like it (and some who don't).

I just don't

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for those who are fans of epiandro ULTRA EPI is 450mg per dose and 28 doses per tube...use my code THEBIGT at iconic formulations and save 20%= $40.

450mg is a very hefty dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm a huge fan of androsterone....was really happy when iconic formulations came out with alpha seven, and ultra hard is a well dosed version of both epiandro and androsterone!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The consensus usually agree, the 3:1 ratio of Epiandrosterone to Androsterone offers the best of both worlds and balances the effects of both compounds. Androsterone is a more potent androgen and it's also a more potent neurosteroid. Epiandrosterone is known to cause anxiety, while androsterone causes a cool calm...the balance between the two seems to be most effective. This is why the Original Primordial Performance AndroHard V3 was regarded as the king...and why we offer the same 3:1 ratio in Ultra Hard.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can’t say I’ve noticed a huge difference with either but always low dose. Usually just take androsterone for the lipid benefits more than anything

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are guys running ultrahard when on a cycle or in between? Just curious

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are guys running ultrahard when on a cycle or in between? Just curious
on cycle...the bonus is the androsterone is actually good for lipids.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of conversion does DHEA have to estrogen? I’ve heard mixed things about whether it does and how much?

And basically, I’ll be running trt dose of test, Anavar, and then tren A for a short time this summer. Would I even see any benefit from throwing in something like ultra hard?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What kind of conversion does DHEA have to estrogen? I’ve heard mixed things about whether it does and how much?

And basically, I’ll be running trt dose of test, Anavar, and then tren A for a short time this summer. Would I even see any benefit from throwing in something like ultra hard?
Results would probably be a bit drowned out from stuff as strong as tren and anavar but doesn’t mean that it’s still not working. Personally though I feel like you will have plenty of aggression, hardening, strength etc from the compounds you are already on. Andro might at least help the lipids though but not sure to what extent

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Results would probably be a bit drowned out from stuff as strong as tren and anavar but doesn’t mean that it’s still not working. Personally though I feel like you will have plenty of aggression, hardening, strength etc from the compounds you are already on. Andro might at least help the lipids though but not sure to what extent
I wouldn’t figure I would see anything physique wise with tren in the mix, lol. Was actually curious about the DHEA and feel good effects. I’ve heard mixed feelings about DHEA with men on trt.
Just Always looking for something else to throw in if it’s worth any benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t figure I would see anything physique wise with tren in the mix, lol. Was actually curious about the DHEA and feel good effects. I’ve heard mixed feelings about DHEA with men on trt.
Just Always looking for something else to throw in if it’s worth any benefits.
i've been on trt for over 12 years and i always feel a boost in mood/libido/energy when i run dermacrine...some would say yeah but your a rep, and i would answer that i don't get paid in money i get supps and if i didn't get good results from the supps i wouldn't waste my time-eh?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i'm a huge fan of androsterone....was really happy when iconic formulations came out with alpha seven, and ultra hard is a well dosed version of both epiandro and androsterone!!!
Does androsterone increase sex drive too? What have you found better solo for sex drive androsterone or EpiAndro? Does Iconic still carry Alpha 7?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does androsterone increase sex drive too? What have you found better solo for sex drive androsterone or EpiAndro? Does Iconic still carry Alpha 7?
in all honesty epiandro wins for libido. androsterone wins for improved physique and has the advantage of improving lipids...epiandro increases my bp by quite a bit, with androsterone it hardly changes.

yes--iconic still carries Alpha 7-use code THEBIGT and save 20% site wide.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in all honesty epiandro wins for libido. androsterone wins for improved physique and has the advantage of improving lipids...epiandro increases my bp by quite a bit, with androsterone it hardly changes.

yes--iconic still carries Alpha 7-use code THEBIGT and save 20% site wide.
Since Androsterone increase DHT you think it still increases libido just not as much? I know androsterone improves HDL, however do you think EpiAndro would have a negative effect or no effect on lipids? Don’t see much bloodwork around from users of these compounds on here.

Im currently doing my experiment cruising on 4 andro (I’m on trt). Got my day 1 total and free testosterone tested and after 30 days gonna retest and also test my lipids to see if they were negatively impacted (I know my lipid baseline). If lipids test out ok and test goes up 30 to 50 percent I’m gonna add either EpiAndro or androsterone in an attempt to increase free t by increasing DHT. Increases libido would just be a bonus effect I already don’t need lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since Androsterone increase DHT you think it still increases libido just not as much? I know androsterone improves HDL, however do you think EpiAndro would have a negative effect or no effect on lipids? Don’t see much bloodwork around from users of these compounds on here.

Im currently doing my experiment cruising on 4 andro (I’m on trt). Got my day 1 total and free testosterone tested and after 30 days gonna retest and also test my lipids to see if they were negatively impacted (I know my lipid baseline). If lipids test out ok and test goes up 30 to 50 percent I’m gonna add either EpiAndro or androsterone in an attempt to increase free t by increasing DHT. Increases libido would just be a bonus effect I already don’t need lol.
if not going for a increase in aggression or libido i find androsteone superior...UH is best of both worlds,imo....a lot of guys are fond of running epiandro at high doses, but it fucks with my bp-for some reason androsterone doesn't drive my bp way up the way epi does.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently finished a run of solo androsterone from one of the board sponsors, and I’ve run epiandro in the past as well as the muscle gels version of androhard. Based on this last run i prefer androsterone, my workouts were better and in general i just felt better on it

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is interesting. Keep thread updated Bro please

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently finished a run of solo androsterone from one of the board sponsors, and I’ve run epiandro in the past as well as the muscle gels version of androhard. Based on this last run i prefer androsterone, my workouts were better and in general i just felt better on it
To clarify (unsure if you were aware) Muscle Gelz Androhard is 50-50 of both isomers.

can you elaborate on your comparisons of Epi Andro vs Androsterone

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Motivation goes way up for me on androsterone. Makes me want to lift heavier, squeeze harder, and keep working out longer. Done with a workout, androsterone make me want to go again. Libido goes way up with androsterone for me. It also increases my BP a bit and hurts my sleep patterns a little.

Epi andro does all of the same positive and negative things for me, just milder or less potent whichever way you want to say it.

Edit: Also Im over 40 and everything seems to hit harder now. I sort of enjoy the subtle boost from either of these products now that I work out like a geriatric.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Motivation goes way up for me on androsterone. Makes me want to lift heavier, squeeze harder, and keep working out longer. Done with a workout, androsterone make me want to go again. Libido goes way up with androsterone for me. It also increases my BP a bit and hurts my sleep patterns a little.

Epi andro does all of the same positive and negative things for me, just milder or less potent whichever way you want to say it.

Edit: Also Im over 40 and everything seems to hit harder now. I sort of enjoy the subtle boost from either of these products now that I work out like a geriatric.
perfect example of how people react differently...i am also a fan of androsterone but it has a relatively small impact on my bp compared to epiandro, and if i run them together like 'Ultra Hard' the androsterone seems to smooth out the bp spike i get from epiandro.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didnt feel anything special from epiandro TD. Proviron has it beat for hardness.

It sheds your hair thats sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt feel anything special from epiandro TD. Proviron has it beat for hardness.

what if doc wont give prescription for proviron?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Might be a bit unfair comparing it to Proviron. Never tried Proviron personally, but I've ran Masteron. For me nothing has came close to that for hardness and vascularity.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Might be a bit unfair comparing it to Proviron. Never tried Proviron personally, but I've ran Masteron. For me nothing has came close to that for hardness and vascularity.
Good compound for hardness and even strength and drive but sheds hair for me unfortunately. So cant run, just like proviron and epiandro.

@thebigt in that case i would look for ugl masteron, if he doesnt care about his hair. Ceetainly the best out of 3.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good compound for hardness and even strength and drive but sheds hair for me unfortunately. So cant run, just like proviron and epiandro.

@thebigt in that case i would look for ugl masteron, if he doesnt care about his hair. Ceetainly the best out of 3.
thank you for your imput....
epiandro and androsterone are effective for me and i like them both being legal.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you for your imput....
epiandro and androsterone are effective for me and i like them both being legal.
This is one of the big questions I have at the moment. Why is it that these two compounds are legal, but so many other steroids aren't? I'm speaking in regards to US law, but I'm sure a similar explanation exists for other countries. Is US law just not caught up to what these compounds do yet, and it's just a matter of time, or is their something else that's causing these to still be legal supplements rather than illegal steroids? My understanding (which is still VERY limited) is that both epiandro and androsterone require PCT, which is one of the major reasons I don't plan to go anywhere near them (at least not until I am much older and potentially already using some sort of TRT, really understand what I would be doing by using them, and how to do so correctly).

Appreciate the wealth of knowledge you folks possess and I look forward to the insights you can give me. Hopefully I'm not derailing the topic too much...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the big questions I have at the moment. Why is it that these two compounds are legal, but so many other steroids aren't? I'm speaking in regards to US law, but I'm sure a similar explanation exists for other countries. Is US law just not caught up to what these compounds do yet, and it's just a matter of time, or is their something else that's causing these to still be legal supplements rather than illegal steroids? My understanding (which is still VERY limited) is that both epiandro and androsterone require PCT, which is one of the major reasons I don't plan to go anywhere near them (at least not until I am much older and potentially already using some sort of TRT, really understand what I would be doing by using them, and how to do so correctly).

Appreciate the wealth of knowledge you folks possess and I look forward to the insights you can give me. Hopefully I'm not derailing the topic too much...
andro's are classified as dhea derivitives and as long as dhea is legal there is a argument for their legality. the original [now illegal] prohormones were 1 step conversion to target hormones, andro's are 2 step conversion to target hormones.

many of the original prohormones would be better classified as designer steroids.

the andro's are going to be less effective than the now illegal [in USA] prohormones and designer steroids, but for the most part are also safer, and the shutdown hence pct is going to be less severe--and the bonus being you don't need to go outside the law to purchase or use them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
andro's are classified as dhea derivitives and as long as dhea is legal there is a argument for their legality. the original [now illegal] prohormones were 1 step conversion to target hormones, andro's are 2 step conversion to target hormones.

many of the original prohormones would be better classified as designer steroids.

the andro's are going to be less effective than the now illegal [in USA] prohormones and designer steroids, but for the most part are also safer, and the shutdown hence pct is going to be less severe--and the bonus being you don't need to go outside the law to purchase or use them.
Great explanation on the difference.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To clarify (unsure if you were aware) Muscle Gelz Androhard is 50-50 of both isomers.

can you elaborate on your comparisons of Epi Andro vs Androsterone
Sorry for the late reply. For me personally, epi has better libido effects, and I definitely helps with workout intensity and i get got that feel good feeling, but with androsterone my workouts were great, i set a number of new PRs while on it, had crazy pumps, the feel good feeling was more pronounced too.

Also with epi, once i stopped and got through pct, it’s like the strength gains disappeared and i was back to where i was previously. With androsterone, for example my run ended 3 months ago and even though I’ve gone through some health stuff and injuries, I don’t feel like I lost much strength or size. For lack of a better phrase, i feel androsterone gives you more permanent gains/benefits. Again this is just my opinion based on my experience with both products in the last few years

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last thing, the only negative effect from androsterone were back pumps, it got pretty bad and even taurine didn’t help, that was definitely worse than with epi

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One last thing, the only negative effect from androsterone were back pumps, it got pretty bad and even taurine didn’t help, that was definitely worse than with epi
did you get blood pressure checked when running epi solo?

for me solo epi spikes my bp, androsterone doesn't...and when i run them together like Ultra Hard the epi spike is much less than solo epi--my last run was ultra hard+alpha stano[oral epi] and blood pressure spike was minimal compared to running epi solo.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you get blood pressure checked when running epi solo?

for me solo epi spikes my bp, androsterone doesn't...and when i run them together like Ultra Hard the epi spike is much less than solo epi--my last run was ultra hard+alpha stano[oral epi] and blood pressure spike was minimal compared to running epi solo.
I did, i got covid during my last epi run so had it tested and my blood pressure was still ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did, i got covid during my last epi run so had it tested and my blood pressure was still ok.
wow-you continued to run epi WITH covid?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow-you continued to run epi WITH covid?
I know that sounds dumb, but I didn’t have any serious symptoms and didn’t realize i had it until ppl around me tested positive, which is when i got tested and found out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know that sounds dumb, but I didn’t have any serious symptoms and didn’t realize i had it until ppl around me tested positive, which is when i got tested and found out
yeah, my wife and i had very mild symptoms also...but i seriously would not have continued to run the epi once i found out i was positive for covid--i have to tell you that doing that was pretty DUMB :)

in the future if you run epi again i suggest regularly getting BP checked-i would buy a monitor, they are fairly cheap, good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!