Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking really good, very athletic!
It is. Caffiene seems like such a double edged sword. There are clear benefits, and clear downsides to its useage.
I guess that your body adapt to it and its not as detrimental for us "chronic coffee abusers".

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 21

Slept like a rock.
Woke up refreshed
Sad that there is about a week left. Let's see what can be done within a week.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I did dose more Invictus and 2x the dose of VII KT in the morning because I missed last nights dosing. I experienced an increase of appetite a couple hours after. Nothing painful or bad, but something I could associate with lowered cortisol, and a speed up metabolism.

It was Pull Day

Weighted pull ups

10lbx10 5 sets, then dropped the weight, and could only do 5 BW pullups. These are good reps, each one controlled, slow down, and intense burst up (no swinging around on the bar). I have consistently gotten stronger on my pulls.

DB rows/BB Curls
Focused on intensity, and controlled reps

Rope pushdown/Rope pulls
Intensity focus.

Felt good throughout the day, minus the sore/tender lower back. Good energy levels. More level/calm when stressors arise. Rest day tomorrow, seeing End Game (Don't spoil), and then legs on Sunday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Always good to take a rest day on the weekend and have a no work and no workout day.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your back is Waaaid! Looking good man. Looks like you lost a bit on your waist as well.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like this combo is doing exactly what it is touted to do....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I did dose more Invictus and 2x the dose of VII KT in the morning because I missed last nights dosing. I experienced an increase of appetite a couple hours after. Nothing painful or bad, but something I could associate with lowered cortisol, and a speed up metabolism.

It was Pull Day

Weighted pull ups

10lbx10 5 sets, then dropped the weight, and could only do 5 BW pullups. These are good reps, each one controlled, slow down, and intense burst up (no swinging around on the bar). I have consistently gotten stronger on my pulls.

DB rows/BB Curls
Focused on intensity, and controlled reps

Rope pushdown/Rope pulls
Intensity focus.

Felt good throughout the day, minus the sore/tender lower back. Good energy levels. More level/calm when stressors arise. Rest day tomorrow, seeing End Game (Don't spoil), and then legs on Sunday.
Nice that you could feel it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These products really seem to be shining for you, and this is a high quality log!

If I weren’t experimenting with some dirty things at the moment (soon to get potentially filthy), I would be all over these products! I still might toss in some Invictus though for good measure real soon!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good, Sorry I have been MIA. Son was born 4-15 had to take care of him and mamma :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking good, Sorry I have been MIA. Son was born 4-15 had to take care of him and mamma :)
Congrats! That is an undertaking. Mine is 4 months, I understand.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consistent good sleep last night. Fell asleep easy. Woke up to pee, and fell asleep easy again.

Day 24. I think.

Chest day

Flat bench
135x10
200x6 5 sets

Skull crushers
4 sets with a focus on the stretch and intensity

Cable crossovers/ 4 sets DB tricep kick back
25x10 4 sets

It took me a while to get out of the house for the gym this morning, so was abbreviated.

At the end of both Invictus and VIIKT, so will have final weigh in, final pics (non pumped and pumped), and a review.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Consistent good sleep last night. Fell asleep easy. Woke up to pee, and fell asleep easy again.

Day 24. I think.

Chest day

Flat bench
135x10
200x6 5 sets

Skull crushers

25x10 4 sets

It took me a while to get out of the house for the gym this morning, so was abbreviated.

At the end of both Invictus and VIIKT, so will have final weigh in, final pics (non pumped and pumped), and a review.
sounds good!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Day 24. I think.

Chest day

Flat bench
135x10
200x6 5 sets

Skull crushers

25x10 4 sets

Nice. Had to avoid skull crushers due to a slip a few years ago with 70# dumbbells and my face. Not good

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice. Had to avoid skull crushers due to a slip a few years ago with 70# dumbbells and my face. Not good
Oh my. I was actually thinking about the DB falling apart on my head because the DB I was using, plate on it was loose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First two pictures are before the stack. Pictures 3 and 4 are today. This is me glycogen depleted.
20190311_145008.jpeg
20190311_145045.jpeg
20190430_074727.jpeg
20190430_074821.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, if you want to try a DMAA pre workout, do not get Venom. I have been just finishing the tub because I hate wasting money, and every scoop is an inconsistent feel. Sometimes niacin flush, by the way niacin is not on the label. No BA tingles, no that is on the label. States 100mg dmaa, but I do not feel any dmaa, and it is a weaker pre workout than any dmha pre workout. Some days taking it I feel okay, some days makes me feel like poop, like right now.

Ended up getting Irate with DMAA, and will give my honest opinion on that. Have seen that has also been very hit or miss with people.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, End Game had some flaws, but for execution of such a difficult movie task, was great. Look forward to the 4k hdr media release.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beginning weight: 160.8

Final weight 26 days later: 162

Both weigh-ins were morning fasted, post restroom use, and depleted of glycogen/water storage.

IMG_01052019_080549_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before and after pictures. First three are before. Then the rest are after. These are also fasted, glycogen depleted, and post restroom pictures. Taken in the same place.

20190405_080336.jpeg
20190404_071658.jpeg
20190424_055700.jpeg
IMG_01052019_080653_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_01052019_080639_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_01052019_080615_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_01052019_080605_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure why some pictures come sideways and upside down.... Will post review and thoughts later today.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was recommended this. Will try tomorrow morning, and give an honest opinion.
IMG_02052019_185057_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg
IMG_02052019_185049_10_x_15_Landscape_(152.4_x_101.6_mm).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Review of Invictus and VII KT

Application:
Easy application. Easy to rub in, and drys pretty fast. Had no issues in the application department. Applied mostly to forearms, under arm, chest, and deltoids.

Scent:
I found the scent appealing. My wife did not care too much for the scent.

Did the products help me accomplish my goals:
my goal was to lose fat, gain muscle, and on a calorie deficit for me. I had previously consumed over 3200 calories a day, and had dropped to between 2200 and 2400 calories. Protein was between 160 and 180g per day. Diet base waa ketogenic. I started at 160.8, and finished at 162, and a little leaner. There is evident progress in back width, and I even believe some in my arms. I gained muscle, lost fat, and on a deficit. This stack is evidently anti catabolic. If you are in an anti catabolic state, it makes it easier to retain, and even gain lean mass. I experienced an evident cortisol drop even at the beginning of using the products. Symptoms included some drying out, falling asleep easier at night, and when being bombarded by stressors, being able to just be still. Definitely experienced lower stress within these 4 weeks. I didn't personally notice a libido increase, but it also did not suffer either. I did notice appetite to improve, which is also a sign of cortisol dropping, and even my metabolism picking up. There was a couple times throughout out the 4 weeks where it seemed a virus was trying to take me down, but my immune system overcame. Invictus is proven to increase immune response.

Overall, this stack is a no brainer, proven track record stack. Not only through my experience, others experiences, but they are studied to work, and do what they are claimed to do. If you are stressed, if you have heightened cortisol, if you are over 30, if you want to recomp/cut, then these are what you should be including in your regiment.

Thank you @cheftepesh and Iron Legion for allowing me to log this. I appreciate it, and you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Review of Invictus and VII KT

Application:
Easy application. Easy to rub in, and drys pretty fast. Had no issues in the application department. Applied mostly to forearms, under arm, chest, and deltoids.

Scent:
I found the scent appealing. My wife did not care too much for the scent.

Did the products help me accomplish my goals:
my goal was to lose fat, gain muscle, and on a calorie deficit for me. I had previously consumed over 3200 calories a day, and had dropped to between 2200 and 2400 calories. Protein was between 160 and 180g per day. Diet base waa ketogenic. I started at 160.8, and finished at 162, and a little leaner. There is evident progress in back width, and I even believe some in my arms. I gained muscle, lost fat, and on a deficit. This stack is evidently anti catabolic. If you are in an anti catabolic state, it makes it easier to retain, and even gain lean mass. I experienced an evident cortisol drop even at the beginning of using the products. Symptoms included some drying out, falling asleep easier at night, and when being bombarded by stressors, being able to just be still. Definitely experienced lower stress within these 4 weeks. I didn't personally notice a libido increase, but it also did not suffer either. I did notice appetite to improve, which is also a sign of cortisol dropping, and even my metabolism picking up. There was a couple times throughout out the 4 weeks where it seemed a virus was trying to take me down, but my immune system overcame. Invictus is proven to increase immune response.

Overall, this stack is a no brainer, proven track record stack. Not only through my experience, others experiences, but they are studied to work, and do what they are claimed to do. If you are stressed, if you have heightened cortisol, if you are over 30, if you want to recomp/cut, then these are what you should be including in your regiment.

Thank you @cheftepesh and Iron Legion for allowing me to log this. I appreciate it, and you.
great log and review-thank you!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depending on your injury, 10mg won't last long.. But, 5mg of tadalafil ed is insane in the gym and the "side effects" in the bedroom don't suck either. Lol
Yeah I figured it would last about 20 days. My injuries are not severe, at least that is what I assume. I read up that tadalafil improves muscle protein synthesis, lowers estrogen, raises testosterone, raises dht, improves prostate function, provides great pumps. Gonna be good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I figured it would last about 20 days. My injuries are not severe, at least that is what I assume. I read up that tadalafil improves muscle protein synthesis, lowers estrogen, raises testosterone, raises dht, improves prostate function, provides great pumps. Gonna be good.
Hehehe! Finally someone else discovering tadalafil. EOD is enough, 5mg eod or e3d does the trick for me. Beware of some bad sides, like heartburn and pain in the hamstrings.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hehehe! Finally someone else discovering tadalafil. EOD is enough, 5mg eod or e3d does the trick for me. Beware of some bad sides, like heartburn and pain in the hamstrings.
You sparked the curiosity! Lol. So 5mg eod is plenty ehh. I could do that; will last longer.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@hairygrandpa If I want to easily dose 250mcg, how much BAC should I put in the BPC vial?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@hairygrandpa If I want to easily dose 250mcg, how much BAC should I put in the BPC vial?
I used more BPC and I used much more bac water to get a higher volume.
Reasoning is:
-BPC is not systemic and would be most efficient when in contact with the injury
-low volume (a few drops) will not reach the injury -but more volume (more water) does.

10mg BPC = 40 injections of 250mcg
For my approach, you would need 20ml bac water to have a 0.5ml total volume in your syringe for 40 injections.
I guess your vile isn't that big to hold the mix, right?
I would draw 10ml bac water from the 30ml bac-water-bottle and discard. Draw 3ml bac water and mix with the peptide, then draw the 3ml peptide mix and fill it back into the bac-water-bottle.
Now you have 20ml peptide-mix, 0.5ml per injection.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not stir -or shake the mix. Inject slowly (when mixing and injecting) avoiding turbulence. Molecular bond is weak. Roll -or turn slowly the mixture instead.