MUSCLE SKULPTOR-SPONSORED BY STRONG SUPPLEMENT COMPANY

thebigt

Legend
just a little about me...I am 6'1 and weighed in Friday at 187. I recently had a knee replacement[still not 100% recovered, but close]. my goal is to get to or under 180 by the end of this month[totally doable, imo]. one of the reasons for my being so interested in this product is that it contains laxogegin-i have mild arthritis in neck and shoulders and elbows have began to hurt when doing pushing lifts, I've heard that laxogenin is good for aches and pains, so this is something I will be on the look out for---I am 59 btw.

I am hoping that by the middle of this run, I should be able to start doing light jogging on treadmill.
 
I got MUSCLE SKULPTOR on Friday afternoon and took 2 caps about an hour before dinner...I felt the stims, nothing major but I felt them enough to get a boost-it did not interfere with sleep. what was major is the reduction in hunger I felt, very good appetite suppression!!! also I might add that since yesterday I have felt in a better mood.

so...I planned on normal dosing to be 1st thing in the morning along with my pre-workout 15-20 minutes before workout, and this is what I have been doing up until today...after I looked at label I saw that there are 90 caps in the bottle so starting today I have began taking an additional cap mid-afternoon for a total of 3 caps daily.

my usual pre-workout is 2 scoops of re1gn, but I have cut back to 1 scoop with 2 caps of MUSCE SKULPTOR...and then 1 scoop of focus xt with my mid-afternoon 1 cap of MUSCLE SKULPTOR....I have been doing this routine for several weeks minus the MUSCLE SKULPTOR, so any difference since adding it will be noticed.

it is probably placebo effect, but I swear my joints feel better today...btw-this will be my 1st time using laxogenin!!!
 
Nice initial feedback. Two scoops of re1gn and I would die lol. Sculptor definitely has some good appetite suppression. Looking forward to the log.
 
In for the run. Your Joints are going to love it!!
 
In on this for sure! Can't wait to see how it treats you!
 
Nice initial feedback. Two scoops of re1gn and I would die lol. Sculptor definitely has some good appetite suppression. Looking forward to the log.

I love 2 scoops of re1gn but the heavy stims make me super hungry, I've had to cut workout short before just to eat, lol....using just 1 scoop of reign and 2 MUSCLE SKULPTOR I barely even felt like eating post workout today...

btw-I train fasted 1st thing in mornings.
 
I love 2 scoops of re1gn but the heavy stims make me super hungry, I've had to cut workout short before just to eat, lol....using just 1 scoop of reign and 2 MUSCLE SKULPTOR I barely even felt like eating post workout today...

btw-I train fasted 1st thing in mornings.

The Only Way To Train !!!! AM Guys Rule!!
 
I love 2 scoops of re1gn but the heavy stims make me super hungry, I've had to cut workout short before just to eat, lol....using just 1 scoop of reign and 2 MUSCLE SKULPTOR I barely even felt like eating post workout today...

btw-I train fasted 1st thing in mornings.

Awesome. I love fasted training when i'm trying to cut.
 
woke up this morning and downed 1 scoop re1gn and 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR....waited about 15 minutes then went down to basement...did 10 minutes of stretching and warmups, then did 30 minutes of lifting, followed by 15 minutes on treadmill...very excited to be able to start light cardio again after knee replacement!!!

things to note:

frequent urination-the 1st hour or so after taking MUSCLE SKULPTOR I am peeing every 10-15 minutes, after that it is still above normal but much less...
appetite suppression is still pretty effective, but it didn't seem to be as good today as it has been the other days I've used---will keep an eye on this!!!
joint relief-felt pretty stiff and sore this morning but soon after dosing MUSCLE SKULPTOR and doing stretching it eased up and has been fairly good today-I really hope this continues...

just took my afternoon 1 cap dose...with 90 caps in bottle I can dose 2 am and 1 mid afternoon and still get a month out of the bottle!!!
 
Nice update! Hopefully the joint relief will continue with the muscle sculptor..
 
got up and took 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR and drank 1 scoop of re1gn.... waited 20 minutes then headed to basement.

no lifting today...did 20 minutes of calisthenics and then 20 minutes on treadmill....really happy with my progress, I was able to do 20 minutes of incline walking virtually pain free...will give it another week and then slowly phase in some jogging!!!

still peeing more than usual and joints are feeling less achy-not totally pain free but better....

been keeping diet pretty strict[I don't count cals, just watch what I eat and smaller portions when cutting]...clothes seem to be fitting looser already, will weigh in on sunday!!!
 
Sounds like some positive results already!!
 
got up and took 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR and drank 1 scoop of re1gn.... waited 20 minutes then headed to basement.

no lifting today...did 20 minutes of calisthenics and then 20 minutes on treadmill....really happy with my progress, I was able to do 20 minutes of incline walking virtually pain free...will give it another week and then slowly phase in some jogging!!!

still peeing more than usual and joints are feeling less achy-not totally pain free but better....

been keeping diet pretty strict[I don't count cals, just watch what I eat and smaller portions when cutting]...clothes seem to be fitting looser already, will weigh in on sunday!!!

Dang! The clothes getting looser already! That's awesome man. Hopefully the jogging will be pain free as well;)
 
Soon to be a Lean - Mean Running Machine !!
 
I can't even run across the street with the way my knee is now.
 
I can run but I tell myself I can't so I won't have to do cardio;)
 
There is still the Elliptical !!

Yep I try and use the elliptical whenever I do, do cardio. I can definitely tell the next day my joints aren't as banged up after using it rather than running outside or treadmill.
 
no re1gn today just 2 caps of MUSCLE SKULPTOR about an hour before breakfast...R@R day today, spending time with grandkids!!!

still peeing more than usual, but at least it has slowed down some---I must have been retaining a lot of water, occasionally trt will do that to me since I don't use a script AI...this might account for clothes fitting looser so fast. still haven't weighed yet, I was going to do that today but will probably just wait until tomorrow.
 
Anxious to see how much body weight you have dropped
 
^^^ Same. It will definitely be interested to see your starting weight versus your weight at the end of this run.
 
Anxious to see how much body weight you have dropped

4lbs....I ate cake and ice cream with granddaughters yesterday or it might have been even more, but 4lbs in 1 week is very good---even though a lot of it is probably water, 4lbs is 4lbs, imo!!!

very pleased so far even though joints were pretty stiff and sore this morning after several days of feeling better....it could be this funky weather we are having, it snowed this morning and is supposed to be 70 on Wednesday, lol...really looking forward to warmer weather!!!
 
4lbs is a step in the right direction, nice work! Believe me I know you have to have Ice Cream with the Grand Kids !!
 
Ice Cream and Grand Kids two of my favorite things!!
 
Ice cream is my weakness! 4lbs is a nice drop for only a week to! Keep eatting the cake and ice cream it is making you lose weight;) aha jk
 
Ice cream is my weakness! 4lbs is a nice drop for only a week to! Keep eatting the cake and ice cream it is making you lose weight;) aha jk

Now that's a diet I could stick too !!
 
I am a happy camper....did a quick 20 minutes of chest/arms/back, then did a set of squats-it was only 120lbs for 10, but it was the 1st time I've done squats in years!!! not only that then I did 30 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes of incline jogging....so far I am pain free, waiting to see what tomorrow brings?

it is hard to put into words how happy I am to be able to do squats and jog again!!!:arms:
 
just took my 3rd cap of the day....I continue to take 2 caps with a scoop of re1gn 1st thing in morning and then a 3rd cap mid to late afternoon with a scoop of focus xt for appetite control and a pickerupper.
 
I am a happy camper....did a quick 20 minutes of chest/arms/back, then did a set of squats-it was only 120lbs for 10, but it was the 1st time I've done squats in years!!! not only that then I did 30 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes of incline jogging....so far I am pain free, waiting to see what tomorrow brings?

it is hard to put into words how happy I am to be able to do squats and jog again!!!:arms:

That is awesome brother! sounds like the knee replacement is moving along nicely.
 
I am a happy camper....did a quick 20 minutes of chest/arms/back, then did a set of squats-it was only 120lbs for 10, but it was the 1st time I've done squats in years!!! not only that then I did 30 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes of incline jogging....so far I am pain free, waiting to see what tomorrow brings?

it is hard to put into words how happy I am to be able to do squats and jog again!!!:arms:

Awesome news that you can do squats and jog again! :)
 
I'm next in line for a new knee, just haven't pull the pin yet....
 
Back
Top