MUSCLE SKULPTOR-SPONSORED BY STRONG SUPPLEMENT COMPANY

woke up this morning with pain in my neck and shoulder-must have slept on it wrong....rubbed voltaren gel on it and that helped some. just did 20 minutes on treadmill then did weed spraying today!!!

still sore, put an ice pack on it, still sore...fortunately I didn't get a headache which I often get when my neck is this sore!!!
 
That stinks. Hopefully your neck and shoulder pain is just from sleeping on it wrong and it will go away quickly.
 
That stinks. Hopefully your neck and shoulder pain is just from sleeping on it wrong and it will go away quickly.

thanks, much better today....

back on track, got a good lifting workout in then did situps and 30 minutes of light jogging on treadmill...if knee holds up i'm going to speed it up next week and throw in some sprints.

I think 3 caps of MUSCLE SKULPTOR daily was drying me out too much, going to go with just 2 caps in morning pre-workout!!!

looking much leaner, must have been holding a lot of water--feeling lighter when on the treadmill also!!!
 
Glad you are feeling better.
 
thanks, much better today....

back on track, got a good lifting workout in then did situps and 30 minutes of light jogging on treadmill...if knee holds up i'm going to speed it up next week and throw in some sprints.

I think 3 caps of MUSCLE SKULPTOR daily was drying me out too much, going to go with just 2 caps in morning pre-workout!!!

looking much leaner, must have been holding a lot of water--feeling lighter when on the treadmill also!!!

Awesome! Glad you're back at it with no pain! And some sprinting will be a good addition to burn even more calories while doing cardio.
 
you just can't keep thebigt down !!
 
I really think 3 caps was too much for me, since I've gone with just 2 caps 1st thing in morning pre-workout joints are feeling much better...I am very surprised that MUSCLE SKULPTOR died me out that much!!! I look and feel 'lighter', eager to see what this weeks weigh in looks like.

I tried some sprints added in with my jogging on treadmill today, started to feel a twitch so I stopped-going to go slowly, don't want to mess up and set myself back. it feels good just to be able to jog at a moderate pace!!!
 
Hey the bottle will last longer ;) arimistane dries me out too. I always take it when I’m cutting. Take it easy on the knee too! Lol
 
I really think 3 caps was too much for me, since I've gone with just 2 caps 1st thing in morning pre-workout joints are feeling much better...I am very surprised that MUSCLE SKULPTOR died me out that much!!! I look and feel 'lighter', eager to see what this weeks weigh in looks like.

I tried some sprints added in with my jogging on treadmill today, started to feel a twitch so I stopped-going to go slowly, don't want to mess up and set myself back. it feels good just to be able to jog at a moderate pace!!!

Glad to see you are training smart !!
 
but why are we talking about arimistane?

Lol tbh Idk why. Maybe I mixed up my posts but none of our current logs have arimistane. I really couldn’t tell you why...getting old I guess lol
 
Lol tbh Idk why. Maybe I mixed up my posts but none of our current logs have arimistane. I really couldn’t tell you why...getting old I guess lol

true shred, lol.....you have a lot going on, honest mistake, imo!!!
 
I really think 3 caps was too much for me, since I've gone with just 2 caps 1st thing in morning pre-workout joints are feeling much better...I am very surprised that MUSCLE SKULPTOR died me out that much!!! I look and feel 'lighter', eager to see what this weeks weigh in looks like.

I tried some sprints added in with my jogging on treadmill today, started to feel a twitch so I stopped-going to go slowly, don't want to mess up and set myself back. it feels good just to be able to jog at a moderate pace!!!

Glad joints are feeling better! Like you said better to take it slow and don't push with sprints and get hurt;)
 
been getting a good pump, but today I noticed vascularity was crazy....veins popping!!!
 
been getting a good pump, but today I noticed vascularity was crazy....veins popping!!!

Awesome! The pump + veins is the best feeling.
 
Awesome! The pump + veins is the best feeling.

I weighed in this week -3lbs, so I have already met my goal of -7lbs....pretty sure the vascularity is from reduced bf/weight. it sure feels good though!!!
 
I weighed in this week -3lbs, so I have already met my goal of -7lbs....pretty sure the vascularity is from reduced bf/weight. it sure feels good though!!!

Losing weight and achieve it goals most definitely does! Glad to hear you’re enjoying your run boss
 
Losing weight and achieve it goals most definitely does! Glad to hear you’re enjoying your run boss

yup, feeling pretty good....knee is doing well and being lighter is good all around as I get older!!! around 12 years ago when I joined this forum I weighed in at 265, now i'm a solid 180!!!
 
I weighed in this week -3lbs, so I have already met my goal of -7lbs....pretty sure the vascularity is from reduced bf/weight. it sure feels good though!!!

I believe the Laxo in this allows you to lose body fat and maintain muscle

yup, feeling pretty good....knee is doing well and being lighter is good all around as I get older!!! around 12 years ago when I joined this forum I weighed in at 265, now i'm a solid 180!!!

Great work, congratulations!!
 
yup, feeling pretty good....knee is doing well and being lighter is good all around as I get older!!! around 12 years ago when I joined this forum I weighed in at 265, now i'm a solid 180!!!

Dang that's awesome. Ecspecifically as age increases to be able to keep your bw at 180 is good... Age is just a number;)
 
thanks!!! this is my 1st time using laxo, I like it!!!

Sweet. Yea i really like laxo as a natty product with the benefits you get from it.. Anafuse is one of my fav natty products and it's a epicatechin and laxogenin combo.
 
Sweet. Yea i really like laxo as a natty product with the benefits you get from it.. Anafuse is one of my fav natty products and it's a epicatechin and laxogenin combo.

That sounds interesting !
 
things have been going really well, weight loss is exceeding my goal already-even though I haven't weighed in this week I can tell by looseness of clothes that more weight has been dropped!!!

the appetite suppression has not diminished, it is making it very easy to keep diet clean....I don't do max outs usually keep reps at 5-10 per set, but I really don't see much drop in strength...from looking in mirror 'most' of the weight dropped appears to be water/fat. I don't run a prescription AI on my trt and only occasionally use a otc AI, MUSCLE SKULPTOR has really dried me out!!!
 
things have been going really well, weight loss is exceeding my goal already-even though I haven't weighed in this week I can tell by looseness of clothes that more weight has been dropped!!!

the appetite suppression has not diminished, it is making it very easy to keep diet clean....I don't do max outs usually keep reps at 5-10 per set, but I really don't see much drop in strength...from looking in mirror 'most' of the weight dropped appears to be water/fat. I don't run a prescription AI on my trt and only occasionally use a otc AI, MUSCLE SKULPTOR has really dried me out!!!

Good to hear, glad it is working well for you!
 
Awesome! Muscle Sculptor seems to be doing it's job!:)
 
Good to hear, glad it is working well for you!

thanks...I've been on trt for probably 10 years now, occasionally I retain water and get bloated....MUSCLE SKULPTOR came at a good time, I've now leaned out really nice with very little effort as far as diet goes....I haven't been nearly as strict as previous cuts.
 
I only lost 2lbs this last week, but that aint too bad considering I loosened up on diet and lost a lot of what was probably water. I am very happy with results, this latest loss puts me below what my goal originally was of 7lbs for the month.

mood is good, libido is good, strength is good...I have nothing negative to report at dosing 2 caps daily, I think 3 caps was drying me out too quickly and caused some joint pain...
 
I believe That Muscle Sculptor & True Shred are the secret to losing weight without losing muscle !!
 
I believe That Muscle Sculptor & True Shred are the secret to losing weight without losing muscle !!

Agreed on this for sure! It's the magic duo for results!:)
 
I ran out of re1gn so I went to Walmart and got some six star preworkout, lollolololol.....2 two MUSCLE SCULPTOR and 4 dtp v4 along with 2 scoops of six star and cranked out a terrific workout.....don't feel like I have dropped much weight this week, but no doubt LOOKING leaner AND more fuller-what more could you ask for?

tbh, I've already exceeded my weight loss goal and would be happy staying this same weight and just work on abs/back/shoulders to get more of the V look that is starting to come in pretty nicely!!!
 
I ran out of re1gn so I went to Walmart and got some six star preworkout, lollolololol.....2 two MUSCLE SCULPTOR and 4 dtp v4 along with 2 scoops of six star and cranked out a terrific workout.....don't feel like I have dropped much weight this week, but no doubt LOOKING leaner AND more fuller-what more could you ask for?

tbh, I've already exceeded my weight loss goal and would be happy staying this same weight and just work on abs/back/shoulders to get more of the V look that is starting to come in pretty nicely!!!

Nice man! I am in the same boat but I wouldn’t be against losing more! I am gonna extend my log as well!
 
Nice man! I am in the same boat but I wouldn’t be against losing more! I am gonna extend my log as well!

yes, I've got more caps left so going to keep log going, just going to be adding more supps into the mix. can't believe it's almost been a month already, been a nice ride!!!
 
I ran out of re1gn so I went to Walmart and got some six star preworkout, lollolololol.....2 two MUSCLE SCULPTOR and 4 dtp v4 along with 2 scoops of six star and cranked out a terrific workout.....don't feel like I have dropped much weight this week, but no doubt LOOKING leaner AND more fuller-what more could you ask for?

tbh, I've already exceeded my weight loss goal and would be happy staying this same weight and just work on abs/back/shoulders to get more of the V look that is starting to come in pretty nicely!!!
I got some of that 6 star pre laying around too cause i ran out of the good stuff and didnt have much money lol
 
I got some of that 6 star pre laying around too cause i ran out of the good stuff and didnt have much money lol

Walmart=no wait, got more re1gn coming, lol....actually the six star aint all that bad for around $15, but it sure isn't in the same league as re1gn.
 
Walmart=no wait, got more re1gn coming, lol....actually the six star aint all that bad for around $15, but it sure isn't in the same league as re1gn.
I havent tried reign yet. But yeah no wait from walmart. Its not terrible for 15 bucks. I can also get most of the good pres from the supp shop in town but they're usually a little more expensive. But i dont mind losing a few bucks for not having to wait. Im terribly impatient when it comes to having to wait for stuff i spent money on. I did just get a free tub of controlled labs white flash in today so that was nice. Ive always liked CL products. I really liked white flood. Especially stacked with NI monopump. Whatever happened to nutracuetical innovations? They had alot of stuff going on in here before my hiatus. That burn xtreme was legit. You remember that stuff? I think i remember you logging it? Or was that someone else?
 
I havent tried reign yet. But yeah no wait from walmart. Its not terrible for 15 bucks. I can also get most of the good pres from the supp shop in town but they're usually a little more expensive. But i dont mind losing a few bucks for not having to wait. Im terribly impatient when it comes to having to wait for stuff i spent money on. I did just get a free tub of controlled labs white flash in today so that was nice. Ive always liked CL products. I really liked white flood. Especially stacked with NI monopump. Whatever happened to nutracuetical innovations? They had alot of stuff going on in here before my hiatus. That burn xtreme was legit. You remember that stuff? I think i remember you logging it? Or was that someone else?

no, that was me--burn xtreme was awesome!!!
 
had a doctors appointment today, and of course the mandatory weigh in....i'll be danged if I'm not down another 2 lbs--I am not trying to lose any more pounds and my diet is at least at maintenance if not higher....I am more active now that my knee surgery has healed and spring has sprung[it was 81 today]and mowing season is in full swing, guess iwill have to up my cals....

as far as MUSCLE SKULPTOR appetite is still reduced, sometimes I have to tell myself to eat...mood is very good...pump is good, vascularity is fantastic...I don't get a big energy boost, but I don't get tired or fatigued even on long days in the sun.


went for a 30 minute jog in the country today-that felt really great!!! if everything keeps going this good I am going to try some light hitting on the tennis court real soon!!!
 
I know you’re not trying to lose anymore weight! Good problem to have lol. Sounds like sculptor is doing everything it’s supposed to boss! Tennis here we come ;)
 
Back
Top