Muscle hardening stack,dunno what to choose..

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys..i really need your help..i want to do a cuttin cycle,the goal is to harden up and lose a little fat,not much..
Im between reduce xt,invictus,vii-kt but dont know what to choose..anything else maybe?
Id love to go to the hormonal route like 11 kt or 6 bromo/atd but i am really afraid of hair loss..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys..i really need your help..i want to do a cuttin cycle,the goal is to harden up and lose a little fat,not much..
Im between reduce xt,invictus,vii-kt but dont know what to choose..anything else maybe?
Id love to go to the hormonal route like 11 kt or 6 bromo/atd but i am really afraid of hair loss..
I like vector , nrala around the workout with some some ketoba and just slowly lowering your carbs till you get to around 20-30 grams . That for sure will get you to loose tons of fat .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus/V!-kt/alpha seven would be fantastic for a cut, but hairloss would more than anything probably be based on genetics, imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
invictus/V!-kt/alpha seven would be fantastic for a cut, but hairloss would more than anything probably be based on genetics, imo.
I would agree with this. I’ve run all of these and never had an issue with hair loss.

Pause code chef for 25% off iron legion’s site.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue, arimistane, 11kt or 11oxo and a cortisol blocker such as the others people have

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like vector , nrala around the workout with some some ketoba and just slowly lowering your carbs till you get to around 20-30 grams . That for sure will get you to loose tons of fat .
Agreed with this. If you haven't tried vector by blr now might be the time to try it out and see if it works for you!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how do you dose your narala and what do you notice from it ?

thanks

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Lowering the carbs but staying the same calories or lower the calories as im lowering the carbs?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Ep1logue, arimistane, 11kt or 11oxo and a cortisol blocker such as the others people have
Im afraid of hair loss so i dont want to get into 11 oxo..i ll surely get invictus or reduce xt as a cortisol blocker,i havent decided yet.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Guys what if with my cortisol blocker ill add an ai something like formestane orally..i know it hasnt good bioavailability,but it lowers dht so i hair loss wont be any concern maybe...?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
arimistane/11kt/plus additional anti-cort would murder my joints.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
arimistane/11kt/plus additional anti-cort would murder my joints.
that was my fault, I Meant arimistane OR 11x not both at the same time lmao

That would murder my joints as well

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im afraid of hair loss so i dont want to get into 11 oxo..i ll surely get invictus or reduce xt as a cortisol blocker,i havent decided yet.
I never noticed that with 11oxo what so ever

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you dose your narala and what do you notice from it ?

thanks
Pre With 5 -20 grams of karbolyn and 5 grams of sustsmine/glutamine then ketoba I feel More full and a over all a better pump . With out it just a antioxidant that’s good for you . Around the work out you should feel a good pump . There’s a research history showing ALAs positive impact on insulin action and muscle glucose transport, where insulin function is ineffective.. ALA enhances insulin activity and may also work independently of insulin to transport nutrients into muscle so I feel it better
Pre.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@PARASXOS so what did you decide on?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do the older men in your family have full heads of hair, if so then your probably fine. If you got the balding gene then anabolics will speed up the process

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lowering the carbs but staying the same calories or lower the calories as im lowering the carbs?
If you drop your cards and keep the calories the same you're not going to lose any weight, maybe a little initial water loss. Carbs don't make you fat eating too much food makes you fat. If you go keto you still got to be in a caloric deficit

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Stano Plex + Reduce XT+ one of iconic formulations androsterone products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CEL Stano Plex + Reduce XT+ one of iconic formulations androsterone products
cel/sns/iconicformulations....all top notch, quality companies you can rely on, imo!!!

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Do the older men in your family have full heads of hair, if so then your probably fine. If you got the balding gene then anabolics will speed up the process
My father is bald..anyway i havent done any cycle yet cause of the fear of hair loss and i know i wont be enjoying so whats the point...:(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-keto always made me feel harder, and actually gain size (anti-catabolic effect, I think).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7-keto always made me feel harder, and actually gain size (anti-catabolic effect, I think).
probably why @delsolrob included 7-keto in Alpha Seven.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What actually is alpha 7?
Here’s the full list of new products

Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
125mg Androsterone
375mg epiandro