muscle hardener

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
What is a good NATURAL product that gives the muscle a hardened effect? MY body fat is as low as it has ever been but i still have this soft look about me. Is there any products other a PH like superdrol that can give me this effect? thanks

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
ha i just came off RPM. I loved the focus and intensity but after every work out i would just get depressed as hell and just dwell over stupid sh*t

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm Well have you tried any of chuck diesels stuff? From the logs i've read they seem to work well!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What kind of training do you do, that can have a big effect on relaxed muscle density.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
ha my work outs are pretty normal
Monday: Chest-4 sets incline dumb bell press, 4 sets flat barbell press, then i usually do a circuit of 15 rep chest machines consisting of flat press, incline press, and flys, or I do 4 sets of dips.
Abs- 5 sets of torso rotations
Tuesday: Back- 4 sets single arm lat pull downs, 4 sets stiff leg dead lifts, 4 sets dumb bell row, 4 sets back flys
Wednesday: Legs: 4 sets free motion squats, 3 sets medium weight leg press, 4 sets leg curls, 4 sets single leg extensions.
Thursday: Bis/Tris/: freemotion curls, hammer curls, incline dumb bell curls, then burn out with a curling machine for 15-20 reps.
Tris: over head tricep extensions, dips, skull crushers, close grip bench press.
Abs: 5 sets suspended leg raises, bouncy ball ha? crunches
Friday: Cardio and/or shoulders

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How often do you change your routines? Heavy compound lifting does increase muscle density which will give more of a hard appearance to the muscle. For that nice pumped hard feeling, I found that Drive worked well. I don't know if it helped with appearance at all though, my muscles certainly felt harder to the touch.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am running Drive right now and it definitely keeps you dense, For training I was going to say do lower reps at higher weight but DW beat me too it.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
My routines change frequently but it is pretty much based around what I have showed. Drive did not do much for me. if anyone else has any other input it would be appreciated.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Another thing is caffeine is a vaso-constrictor which may be hurting your vascularity which in turn may be causing a flatter look since your veins aren't really "popping" catch my drift? How is your caffeine intake?

i though the vasoconstrictive effects of caffeine were only elicited on cerebral blood vessels

i take in quite a bit of caffeine during the day, usually in the 500-600mg range.. and my veins pop like a dope addict all day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i though the vasoconstrictive effects of caffeine were only elicited on cerebral blood vessels

i take in quite a bit of caffeine during the day, usually in the 500-600mg range.. and my veins pop like a dope addict all day.
Are you a dope addict? :lol: j/k

I know for someone like myself, who doesn't have much vascularity even at a low BF%, caffeine plays a role.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I like how all the reps dropped some info.. :p

good ole creatine man.
MAN Clout is supposed to be great but a bit pricey.
I like Ticreatine malate right now.
Really cut carbs more.
Maybe a burner like Leviathan. I know you said you have low BF but how low? I consider myself "low" at about 11-12%(im guessin never measured)

I feel you though, until i cut down my muscles hve always been soft, or not as dense.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
DiCreatine Malate and five tetra helps me, but it can get a bit costly, i have to say that if i didn't get them for free, i would have never bought them, but they definitely help in that department. The five tetra needs to be run high to feel and the dicreatine malate (form betancourt) has 0 bloat but still pumps you up. Also, arginine ethyl ester (Muscle Nitrous) from VPX helps a little, not like an N.O. booster tho.

MM

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Act-X or Trione or possibly stack'em

My chest is much more firm than when I started 2.5 weeks ago on this stack along w/ a few other goodies

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Act-X or Trione or possibly stack'em

My chest is much more firm than when I started 2.5 weeks ago on this stack along w/ a few other goodies
So now your talking about taking estogen levels down. So this will be natural but be carefull with dosing so you dont face bounce back, although i dontthink its a huge fear with these.
Good idea though. Now that you brought this up i just rememberd, Diesel Test is back instock at Nutra, stuff is the shyt for sure.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Im dosing Act-X at 4caps/day and the Trione at 300mg/night

Not real high but enough to give a nice kick

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Its your Diet

Probably not what your not taking supplement wise bro. Take a good hard look at your diet. I know you say your bodyfat is low, but you may eating or drinking someting that is smoothing you out. Remember, 80% of what we look like is determined by our diet. It could be something a insignificant as skim milk or diet sodas. Another factor could simply be muscle maturity, how old are you? If youve only been training seriously for a couple of years, your muscle density isn't gonna be quite as good as someone who has been training for 5 years or more. But check your meal plan first bro.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
damn really appreciate all of the input never had so much feedback before ha. Caffeine intake is at its minimum I am really really sensitive to stimulates even a cup of coffee. My diet is not all that great and not too strict but I keep all my foods clean. lean meats, whole wheats breads and pastas, and only simple sugars before and after work outs. I am by no means trying to become a body builder so i allow myself to indulge in a lot of food as long as they are clean foods. Nitric Oxide products never really worked well with me for vascularity I think I am just going to have to get some good ole creatine for this problem. Last time I had my body fat tested I was at 193 and 12% BF. I am at 186 right now maintaining about the same size with much less fat. abs and obliques coming in very nicely =). I would probably estimate i am at about 10%bf right now. AGAIN thanks for the input.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet is not all that great and not too strict but I keep all my foods clean. lean meats, whole wheats breads and pastas.
Thats probably it. Since your natty (or at least I think) diet is even more so important to get the "rock hard" look. I'd try just cutting out bread (well gluten really) and see how that goes. Replace it with some other type of low GI/GL food.

Trust me im with you on the food part but, I like to enjoy it for the most part, However if you really want to get that bb look you have to eat that way

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Thats probably it. Since your natty (or at least I think) diet is even more so important to get the "rock hard" look. I'd try just cutting out bread (well gluten really) and see how that goes. Replace it with some other type of low GI/GL food.
what do you think I should replace it with? its not like I am trying to get "rock" hard I just dont want to look as soft as i do now.