Should I take this product as an 18 y/o looking to stay 100% natty

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Jacksonh00

Awards
Hello I am new to all this and have many questions. I am an 18 y/0 100% natty. I have been in lifting for a while only using creatine and protein. I found Muscle Gelz and saw great reviews and am looking into purchasing it. From my surprise looking into forums, the product seems more steroidal then healthy. I didn’t know I would need a PCT and my test levels would be suppressed. Can anybody enlighten me about this product and what am I getting myself into?
Thanks so much.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might be able to get away with no pct but at your age I would stay away from anything like that and wait until you’re at least 21.

SNS X Gels and CEL Anabolic Effect are two natural anabolics that have some great feedback and with a proper diet can help you improve your strength and size.

Jacksonh00

Awards
You might be able to get away with no pct but at your age I would stay away from anything like that and wait until you’re at least 21.

SNS X Gels and CEL Anabolic Effect are two natural anabolics that have some great feedback and with a proper diet can help you improve your strength and size.
I assumed this product was all natural and wouldn’t produce side effects long term like it seems it does. I would take a pro hormone but don’t want to get into the PCT, estrogen, and long term imbalance stuff.
Will this product lead me down the wrong way?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. There are many natty stacks that you can take that will get you awesome results at your age.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 18 you don’t want to take any pro hormones

Xgels & anabolic effect makes a great natural stack .. do 2 bottles each for 2 months.

Jacksonh00

Awards
At 18 you don’t want to take any pro hormones

Xgels & anabolic effect makes a great natural stack .. do 2 bottles each for 2 months.
Is Muscle Gelz that risky? I know it has DHEA in it but I assumed a topical would be safer and I can get my desired gains with minimal effects. Again I’m a beginner and I need information. Thanks for the info so far.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Muscle Gelz that risky? I know it has DHEA in it but I assumed a topical would be safer and I can get my desired gains with minimal effects. Again I’m a beginner and I need information. Thanks for the info so far.
at the right dosages topical becomes more potent then oral .. besides thats more then just a dhea

should ask yourself simple question ..do you want to stay natty on a run or not .. if the answer yes .. avoid it .. if no @ the age of 18 ( you would be messing up your hormonal levels .. experts will say wait till 22age to mess them up lol )

Jacksonh00

Awards
at the right dosages topical becomes more potent then oral .. besides thats more then just a dhea

should ask yourself simple question ..do you want to stay natty on a run or not .. if the answer yes .. avoid it .. if no @ the age of 18 ( you would be messing up your hormonal levels .. experts will say wait till 22age to mess them up lol )
[/QUOT

I want to stay somewhat natty but I also have possibly capped my size with 2 years of lifting and major bulks with creatine and mass gainers. Still not where I want to be. No you think I can get the same gains with a natural anabolic like sns xgels?

Jacksonh00

Awards

I want to stay somewhat natty but I also have possibly capped my size with 2 years of lifting and major bulks with creatine and mass gainers. Still not where I want to be. No you think I can get the same gains with a natural anabolic like sns xgels?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is good you came here and asked for information...you are indeed a beginner, r-dhea and epi-dhea are different than dhea. you should in the future google ingredients of products you are interested in using.

no, don't recommend for 18 year old.

Jacksonh00

Awards
it is good you came here and asked for information...you are indeed a beginner, r-dhea and epi-dhea are different than dhea. you should in the future google ingredients of products you are interested in using.

no, don't recommend for 18 year old.
I googled both of them. The explanation was very vague and confusing. What do these ingredients do different from DHEA. I was looking into SARMS specifically ostarine and thought this was a step down. Maybe not.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro at 18 you have not capped your potential .. body works wonders just have to feed it right .. what most of us wouldnt give to be 18 and have all the knowledge

but glad you are asking for advise before running anything

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 18 your still in your prime gaining years. I would hold off on using any kind of hormonal supplements. Start with more natural stuff for now. This way you leave your body at full potential.

Jacksonh00

Awards
At 18 your still in your prime gaining years. I would hold off on using any kind of hormonal supplements. Start with more natural stuff for now. This way you leave your body at full potential.
What would you recommend if I’m having trouble gaining weights off monohydrate, mass gainer, and 5000 Cals per day?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As above xgels is a good way to go. Also what does your lifting plan look like

Jacksonh00

Awards
As above xgels is a good way to go. Also what does your lifting plan look like
6 days a week with alternating Bi’s and Tric’s, Back and shoulder, chest, and legs. Creatine and mass gainer everyday. BCAA amino acid before workout.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6 days a week with alternating Bi’s and Tric’s, Back and shoulder, chest, and legs. Creatine and mass gainer everyday. BCAA amino acid before workout.
What’s your diet look like?

Jacksonh00

Awards
Current weight: 150, 18 years old, all lean muscle.(haven’t measure fat in a while but there is barely any).

Jacksonh00

Awards
What’s your diet look like?
I just try to eat anything with protein, carbs, and some veggies. I eat as much as I can because my metabolism is extremely high and I really don’t gain weight from food. My weight went up when I started lifting and using creatine, but it hasn’t gone up in several months.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
eat lot of fat, nuts, peanut butter, steak etc.. fat as more than the double of calorie than carbs and protein so if you have a high metabolism dont fallow that lie of eating chicken and brocoli for gaining muscle

Jacksonh00

Awards

Can you explain SNS X Gels? I looked them up but am confused.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your eating 5k calories and not gaining weight ?

Musta done it for a day or week .. can’t eat that much for a month and not gain weight imo

Jacksonh00

Awards
Your eating 5k calories and not gaining weight ?

Musta done it for a day or week .. can’t eat that much for a month and not gain weight imo
I’ll gain a little then lose it once I limit my calorie intake. My metabolism is insane.