sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do You Crave Improved Recovery & Decreased Soreness?
Let’s Be Honest…. Being Sore Sucks!

Decrease Muscle Soreness
Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely
Improve Recovery Between Sets & Between Workouts

1,500 mg. HICA
600 mg. Palmitoylethanolamide
500 mg. VitaSport® Cherry
50 mg. S7™
50 mg. Senactiv®
50 mg. Ferulic Acid
50 mg. AstraGin®
10 mg. Bioperine®

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

Recovery Fix Highlights/Supports:
  • Faster Recovery Times
  • Dramatically Reduced Muscle Soreness
  • Improved Endurance
  • Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely
  • Reduced Inflammation in Muscle Tissue
  • Improved Recovery Time Between Sets & Between Workouts
  • Backed by Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Recovery Fix is Designed for 3 Primary Types of People in Mind:
  • People that want to recover quicker from their workouts and not be as sore.
  • Individuals that want to train harder, longer, and more intensely.
  • People that experience muscle soreness due to sports, their jobs, health conditions, or other aspects of their daily lives that could benefit from reduced muscle pain and soreness.
Recovery Fix – Because Being Sore Sucks!!

You Don’t Have to Be Miserably Sore to Get Results!
To some, being so sore that they can barely move or function in day-to-day life is like a badge of honor. But to most of us, being too sore to move is miserable and interferes with our day to day lives including our jobs, school, social situations, interactions with our children/families, and much more.

If you ask a lot of people why they don’t work out or people that have stopped working out why they don’t start back or are putting off starting back, a very common answer is that they don’t want to go through dealing with being sore all the time or so sore when they’re getting back used to it.

Some people fall into the trap of believing if they don’t get sore from a workout that the workout isn’t doing them any good or that they need to train harder. Some people even brag about how sore they get from a workout like its an accomplishment. Don’t be fooled into the mentality that you have to walk around miserably sore all the time to get results.

Let Recovery Fix help you today – Recovery Fix is a potent recovery catalyst backed by clinically researched key ingredients designed to help you recovery from your grueling workouts.

Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely:
Recovery Fix is designed to support improved recovery between sets and between workouts to allow you to train harder, longer, and more intensely to maximize your results and help you reach your individual fitness goals.

It’s Not Just a Feeling:
Improving recovery isn’t just about the feeling of decreased soreness. Yes, that’s a nice plus for many of us, but improved recovery also allows us to optimize our results and our progress and get the most out of our workouts.

Do not Over-Train:
Recovery Fix is a potent recovery catalyst that may improve recovery between sets and between workouts and decrease soreness to a point where some people may think that their workouts are no longer effective. Do not over-train.

Decrease Muscle Soreness
Improve Recovery Between Sets & Between Workouts
Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely

Not Just for People that Work Out!

There are many people that experience muscle soreness on a regular basis for a variety of reasons – whether it be from sports, their jobs, health related issues, or other reasons.

Examples may include:
  • Individuals recovering from injuries.
  • Athletes training for a new sport or cross-training for health & fitness.
  • People that are experiencing muscle loss and increased soreness from aging when trying to be as active as they once were.
  • People with strenuous &/or physically demanding jobs such as police/fire/EMT’s, military, nurses, teachers, factory workers, construction workers, landscapers, and many more.
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

HICA:
HICA is a breakthrough natural anabolic & anti-catabolic performance enhancer that can safely and naturally help you achieve significant gains in lean muscle and strength while improving recovery and reducing symptoms of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) so that you can train harder, longer, and more often.

HICA (also known as leucic acid &/or alpha-hydroxy-isocaproic acid) is a natural metabolite of the branched chain amino acid Leucine and has been shown in studies to increase protein synthesis (anabolism) and decrease muscle protein breakdown (catabolism). This is very unique in that it makes HICA both anabolic and anti-catabolic.

HICA works through multiple pathways but supporting mTOR activation is a major mechanism of action for how HICA is thought to delivery its incredible variety of benefits.

HICA accelerates your recovery between sets and between workouts and reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) so that you can train more intensely and more often if desired; or simply not be as sore from your workouts or other activities.

Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA):
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endocannabinoid-like lipid mediator that plays an important biological role within cells in response to pain. It has extensively documented anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used for supporting the relief of pain and inflammation.

VitaSport® Cherry:
VitaSport® Cherry delivers a full complement of phytonutrients from whole US grown tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise and to help protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

S7®:
S7® is blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax and thus increasing blood-flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles., especially during workouts.

S7® is most commonly associated with products to increase pumps due to its nitric oxide increasing potential but its primary reason for inclusion in Recovery Fix is its blood-flow and associated benefits mentioned above and the potential for positive recovery benefits associated with them.

Recovery Fix contains 50 mg. of S7® per serving – the amount used in the clinical studies showing the 230% nitric oxide increase.

Senactiv®:
Senactiv® is a patented, plant-based nutraceutical that has been scientifically validated in human and in-vivo studies to promote more muscle energy and preservation via senescent cell clearance. This means that it promotes the removal of old cells and replenishment with new healthy muscle cells.

Senactiv® also increases the production of citrate synthase, an important enzyme that is responsible for producing more ATP (energy our body uses).

Ferulic Acid:
Ferulic Acid is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage and supports improved exercise capacity and recovery.

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in Recovery Fix for maximum results.

Bioperine®:
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in Recovery Fix to be the perfect one-two punch with AstraGin® to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum benefits out of all of the awesome ingredients in the comprehensive Recovery Fix formulation.

Stacking & Synergy:
Recovery Fix can be stacked with Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore, ECA Stack, Beta Ecdysterone-500, Turkesterone-750, Muscle Plex, or other Muscle Addiction products to help you reach your body-composition and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix is available now.

Edited this post since the Labor Day sale is over.

Thru the end of the month, you can use coupon code beingsoresucks to save 25% off Recovery Fix.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well isn’t that an awesome surprise!
This is a fantastic product and one that I'm really excited about.

We have had this one for a little while and had given it out to a variety of different types of people to see how they liked it - a pro boxer, bodybuilders, golfers, people recovering from injuries, and a couple of elderly individuals that had a problem moving around like they'd like to.

The feedback on this has been incredible and has made me very happy on a personal level bc as great as this product is for bodybuilding and fitness, I love helping people and seeing the way that this has been able to help people in other aspects of their life has been really heartwarming.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

ConfusedStrength

Awards
Have been taking X-gels for a bit now, would you caution against stacking recovery-fix and Xgels due to antagonistic effects?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have been taking X-gels for a bit now, would you caution against stacking recovery-fix and Xgels due to antagonistic effects?
No, I would just take them at different times of the day personally.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recovery is like my number one thing when it comes to daily rutine and this looks amazing!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am I the only person that likes being sore ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's a love/hate kinda relationship.
I feel like as I’m getting older, DOMS come way easier now lol. It used to be a badge of honor sort of thing, like it was indicative of a good work out, but for the most part we now understand soreness =/= results.

But on a similar point, muscle soreness in my upper body isn’t that big of a deal for normal day activities, but lower body DOMS are just a pain in the ass (literally/figuratively)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a stupid psychological thing, whatever. I do find myself overtraining sometimes, so in that respect a recovery product might be a good thing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do lots of full body movements and higher frequency training so I don't like being super sore from day to day. This stuff looks like I would have gobbled it up like candy in previous years. My training is a bit tamer right now, but this could become a staple for me, looks great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe haha. Just kidding.

Some people do like being sore but for others, it interferes with their day to day life. For example, I hate my biceps for forearms being sore bc I am in front of a computer all day and it really distracts me from being able to do my job. I remember being younger and working out to try to look better to be able to go out and it help with meeting girls and I remember a specific time back then thinking - dang, I workout to help my appearance to help meet them but then I'm too dang sore to do anything with them once I do haha.

On a serious note, if you ask most people why they don't work out or start back working out, besides lack of time, the #1 answer is that they don't want to be sore all the time.

BUT there is much more to this product than just that.

For people that do like being sore and love training hard, Recovery Fix by helping with improved recovery between sets and between workouts can really help give you the ability to train harder, longer, and more intensely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recovery is like my number one thing when it comes to daily rutine and this looks amazing!
I'm glad that you like it. If you try this one, I look forward to seeing how you like it because you are so recovery focused and oriented.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like as I’m getting older, DOMS come way easier now lol. It used to be a badge of honor sort of thing, like it was indicative of a good work out, but for the most part we now understand soreness =/= results.

But on a similar point, muscle soreness in my upper body isn’t that big of a deal for normal day activities, but lower body DOMS are just a pain in the ass (literally/figuratively)
I was the same way when I was younger but in the last 10 years, I've hated the way being too sore can interfere with day to day life.

Example: Before my accident, I loved extreme whitewater rafting but being sore could be the difference between having a fun trip versus not being able to move properly and putting yourself or others with you at risk. So I would stop working out for a week prior to going. If you figure that x 6 times a year, that's a month and a half of missed workouts per year.

But also, Recovery Fix is significant even for people that don't mind soreness or even like being sore because it can help you recover between sets and between workouts and help give you the ability to train harder, longer, and more intensely without overtraining.

It can also be awesome for people that are recovering from certain types of injuries.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a stupid psychological thing, whatever. I do find myself overtraining sometimes, so in that respect a recovery product might be a good thing.
I think its a great product for people that want to train harder, longer, and more intensely so that they can get the benefits from that (physical and psychological) without crossing the threshold into over-training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do lots of full body movements and higher frequency training so I don't like being super sore from day to day. This stuff looks like I would have gobbled it up like candy in previous years. My training is a bit tamer right now, but this could become a staple for me, looks great.
I absolutely agree. This is a perfect product for people that do full body workouts, higher frequency training, have to train daily or almost daily for athletics, etc.

If you try it, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh dont worry, ill make sure to get some shipped over the pond!
That's a Big Pond !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh dont worry, ill make sure to get some shipped over the pond!
So many people don't think about the importance of recovery and how it goes beyond just being sore. People so commonly think of the gains coming in the gym from their workouts and overlook that if they don't recovery properly, they aren't building the muscle that they're training so hard trying to get.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So many people don't think about the importance of recovery and how it goes beyond just being sore. People so commonly think of the gains coming in the gym from their workouts and overlook that if they don't recovery properly, they aren't building the muscle that they're training so hard trying to get.
In my opinion this product is equally as exciting as Anabolic XT and I hope people get on it!

Also Stack3d put this up!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion this product is equally as exciting as Anabolic XT and I hope people get on it!

Also Stack3d put this up!

Stack3d did a wonderful job explaining this product. I was very impressed. Thanks for posting that.

I think that people equate recovery to just being sore and discount the effect that it has on building muscle and strength. If you take a look at many of the performance enhancers that you see elite athletes get caught for, they aren't things that actually are building muscle on their own, they're things that improve recovery to allow them to train longer and more intensely. The importance of recovery is known by most elite athletes and trainers but is often overlooked by people in general.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up to all my EU/UK brothers, Powermyself has already gotten it in stock (they also have a bunch of CEL and SNS).
I might have to try an order from them and see how i fare!

Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix (powermyself.com)
Thank you for that update .. its hard to keep up with EU/UK .. i posted in the EU thread.

and its not brothers ..its mates
lol jk

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I am on a pretty strong dose of TRT would Muscle Addiction Recovery still be needed ?
Yes, I think that it could still be very beneficial. I think that it could go hand in hand with TRT for allowing for increased training frequency and intensity by improving recovery - not just in terms of soreness, meaning muscular recovery.

Also, as you know, some people argue that TRT or any type of hormonal increase may increase the risk of certain types of muscular injury so I could make an argument for it helping with that as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HICA experience on here? Read the main study on the soccer players. Anyone expect to see results like that or just increased recovery?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HICA experience on here? Read the main study on the soccer players. Anyone expect to see results like that or just increased recovery?
I think at the dose included here you are much more likely to see benefits. It isn't cheap and I think some feedback is tainted as I feel a lot of companies used lower doses when adding it in.

As usual it depends on situation, but I found some decent performance and recovery boost when using HICA at 1500mg in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HICA is a very well liked ingredient for recovery. It's one that has came up rather often in our 'Tell Us What You Want From Us' threads and a lot of people have requested that we do a single ingredient HICA under SNS. The reason we have not is because we knew that Recovery Fix was going to be such a great comprehensive product and would include HICA + so much more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think at the dose included here you are much more likely to see benefits. It isn't cheap and I think some feedback is tainted as I feel a lot of companies used lower doses when adding it in.

As usual it depends on situation, but I found some decent performance and recovery boost when using HICA at 1500mg in the past.
I agree with your thought on that. When HICA was first launched years ago, it was harder to source quality raws on it and I think that many companies either knowingly or unknowingly used some subpar raw materials and many also under-dosed it. In spite of this, it still had a lot of good feedback.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine used it to great effect, too

I could not stand the smell of it as a bulk powder though

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alphamine used it to great effect, too

I could not stand the smell of it as a bulk powder though
I knew that Ergonine had it in there but didn't know Alphamine ever did.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I updated the post at the beginning of the thread since the Labor Day sale is over to include a new valid coupon code; but I wanted to put it here as a separate post bc I know that some don't read back thru the threads bc I don't myself usually.

From now until October 1st, you can use coupon code beingsoresucks to save 25% off on Recovery Fix.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I updated the post at the beginning of the thread since the Labor Day sale is over to include a new valid coupon code; but I wanted to put it here as a separate post bc I know that some don't read back thru the threads bc I don't myself usually.

From now until October 1st, you can use coupon code beingsoresucks to save 25% off on Recovery Fix.
Good Deal !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got this coming in the post today. Excited to see how much it can help. I'm stood up all day at work, then go to the gym on my lunch break, so have the usual aches & pains associated with being on my feet alot.
Does it take a while to feel the effects?
Cheers

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
better get another bottle for yourself, this one is julian's lol
I look forward to hearing your feedback on Recovery Fix.

And that's awesome the way that Julian is looking up at it :)
I cant belive i wrote Julian when its Conrad who is on the picture. I feel horrible about it.
BUT, Recovery Fix makes my body feel awesome.

Got this coming in the post today. Excited to see how much it can help. I'm stood up all day at work, then go to the gym on my lunch break, so have the usual aches & pains associated with being on my feet alot.
Does it take a while to feel the effects?
Cheers
Ive been taking this since monday and i dont know any other way of saying this so ill just say it. I feel awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant belive i wrote Julian when its Conrad who is on the picture. I feel horrible about it.
Wait till you get old and start calling your kids by the wrong name !!

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
[QUOTE="TheMrMuscle, post: 6664617, member: Ive been taking this since monday and i dont know any other way of saying this so ill just say it. I feel awesome!
[/QUOTE]
That's great to hear. How do you dose, 4 before workout is it?