sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got this coming in the post today. Excited to see how much it can help. I'm stood up all day at work, then go to the gym on my lunch break, so have the usual aches & pains associated with being on my feet alot.
Does it take a while to feel the effects?
Cheers
Recovery Fix starts working fast and the results should continue to get better.

Most of our feedback is that there is a very dramatic difference within the first week to two weeks but many people say they can tell a difference from when they first start taking it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant belive i wrote Julian when its Conrad who is on the picture. I feel horrible about it.
BUT, Recovery Fix makes my body feel awesome.

Ive been taking this since monday and i dont know any other way of saying this so ill just say it. I feel awesome!
Now you have to buy an extra bottle so you can take a picture with Julian with it too haha.

I'm really glad that you're liking this and that its kicked in so fast for you.

I think that Recovery Fix is definitely not getting the attention that it deserves and that it is a great product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now, I have to admit - I'd love to be there with popcorn to see someone do that haha :ROFLMAO:
If im not there, ill be sure at the funeral

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recovery Fix starts working fast and the results should continue to get better.

Most of our feedback is that there is a very dramatic difference within the first week to two weeks but many people say they can tell a difference from when they first start taking it.
Thanks for the reply. That sounds very promising. Enhancing recovery isn't something I usually consider, as naive as that sounds. But with the extra soreness recently from work as well, the timing of this coming out is ideal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply. That sounds very promising. Enhancing recovery isn't something I usually consider, as naive as that sounds. But with the extra soreness recently from work as well, the timing of this coming out is ideal.
I think a lot of people overlook the importance of recovery and/or only think of recovery in terms of soreness. And while it is important for decreased soreness, it's also extremely important for optimizing maximum muscle and strength gains as well.

If you think about it, 99% of the time that you hear of a professional athlete testing positive for a banned substance, the substance isn't for physique purposes, its for recovery purposes because at that level they know that they need to be able to improve recovery to be able to train harder, longer, and more intensely.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people overlook the importance of recovery and/or only think of recovery in terms of soreness. And while it is important for decreased soreness, it's also extremely important for optimizing maximum muscle and strength gains as well.

If you think about it, 99% of the time that you
hear of a professional athlete testing positive for a banned substance, the substance isn't for physique purposes, its for recovery purposes because at that level they know that they need to be able to improve recovery to be able to train harder, longer, and more intensely.
Yes good point. Its weird how easily we can get used to mild pain & soreness. Doesn't have to be like that though does it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes good point. Its weird how easily we can get used to mild pain & soreness. Doesn't have to be like that though does it.
I agree. We get used to a certain level of aches and pains and they become our 'normal' and it can be super refreshing when we realize that it doesn't have to be that way. Kind of like @TheMrMuscle was saying about how he just feels great; and that's super impressive coming from someone with his long-term training background.

I think too that people underestimate the importance of proper recovery in that it isn't just about decreasing soreness; it's also about maximizing muscle gains and muscle retention to perform at your best and have the best results possible.

I'm not sure if you know my circumstance, but I was in a bad accident earlier this year. I broke my leg in three places and my shoulder and haven't been able to train. The closest thing I've come to a workout is having to undergo intensive physical therapy and pain has been a part of my day to day existence since February. Nothing is going to offset my pain completely because of the severity of my injuries, but Recovery Fix has been life changing in the sense of how much its helped with the muscle pain and soreness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feedback has been great on Recovery Fix.

For a limited time, you an save 25% off with coupon code halloween25.

MA-Halloween-A-500x500.png

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Hi Steve, I'm still using this & finding it definitely helps, thanks. I've just ordered some Optimize T.. I notice both have S7 in them, ok to just continue as normal when using both? Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Hi Steve, I'm still using this & finding it definitely helps, thanks. I've just ordered some Optimize T.. I notice both have S7 in them, ok to just continue as normal when using both? Thanks
I'm glad that you're enjoying Recovery Fix, it's an awesome product.

Yes, you can stack Recovery Fix and Optimize-T at normal dosing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My quick review on this product .. hope they do a 2/3 pack deal in future

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My quick review on this product .. hope they do a 2/3 pack deal in future

It's a great product and very cost effective - if one were to buy just two of the ingredients solo they'd likely pay more for them that for Recovery Fix. It's a very comprehensive formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sale is now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, as an extra added benefit for the Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sale, we have added a Recovery Fix - 3 Pack to the site at an already discounted stack price AND the Black Friday sale code works on it as well.

Recovery Fix - for a limited time, 34.99 each with coupon code blackfriday30

Recovery Fix - 3 Pack - for a limited time, 90.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The feedback, sales, and repeat sales on Recovery Fix have been very good, but this thread hasn't gotten a lot of talk or activity.

For people wanting to stock up on Recovery Fix or try Recovery Fix, now is a great time.

The SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction New Years Sale is now live.

Save 30% off with coupon code: newyears30

Recovery Fix - for a limited time, 34.99 each with coupon code newyears30 (save 15.00)

Recovery Fix - 3 pack - for a limited time, 90.99 with coupon code newyears30 (save 58.98 total)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The feedback, sales, and repeat sales on Recovery Fix have been very good, but this thread hasn't gotten a lot of talk or activity.

For people wanting to stock up on Recovery Fix or try Recovery Fix, now is a great time.

The SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction New Years Sale is now live.

Save 30% off with coupon code: newyears30

Recovery Fix - for a limited time, 34.99 each with coupon code newyears30 (save 15.00)

Recovery Fix - 3 pack - for a limited time, 90.99 with coupon code newyears30 (save 58.98 total)

How are most people dosing? Splitting the dosage, or all at once? I think the label is probably the best way depending on workout vs non workout days, but curious if others have found a different schedule works best

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are most people dosing? Splitting the dosage, or all at once? I think the label is probably the best way depending on workout vs non workout days, but curious if others have found a different schedule works best
Most of the people that I know of are following the label directions and splitting the dosage up, but I would love to hear from people as to how they're taking it and how they're liking it best.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday - Recovery Fix Special Promo

Buy any Recovery Fix Multi-Pack, get a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore Free!

We already offered a discounted 3 pack, and we introduced a discounted 6 pack and 12 pack for this sale!

- Save 25% off any Muscle Addiction purchase with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Save 30% off of Muscle Addiction purchases of 200.00+ with coupon code: blackfriday30

Recovery Fix:
- Normal Price: 49.99
- 25% off: 37.49 (save 12.50)
- 30% off: 34.99 (save 15.00)

Recovery Fix - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 129.99 (saves 19.98)
- 25% off: 97.49 (saves an additional 32.50 for a total savings of 52.48)
- 30% off: 90.99 (saves an additional 39.00 for a total savings of 58.98)

Recovery Fix - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 249.99 (saves 49.95)
- 30% off: 174.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 124.95)

Recovery Fix - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 479.99 (saves 119.89)
- 30% off: 335.99 (saves an additional 144.00 for a total savings of 263.89)

RecoveryFix PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png