Muscle Addiction MusclePlex

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just finished a twelve week run of Muscle Adduction's MusclePlex. Which, in my opinion, is a very under-rated and under discussed natural anabolic.

A little about me...
31 Years Old.
5ft 8".
180/185lbs.
Thirteen Years Training.
Thirteen Years Supplement Experience.
Hypertrophy Based Training.
Ran With A Small Surplus (+300kcals).

MusclePlex is based on RipFactor as it's main focus ingredient, with a slightly lower than usual dose of Epicatechin alongside it.
Ripfactor, on paper and in studies, claims to provide,

"2.6 Times Greater Improvement in Upper Body Strength"

"2.3 Times Improvement in Lower Body Strength"

"67% Times Greater Improvement in Muscle Endurance"

It's overhyped claimes like these listed above which is why I believe many are underwhelmed by the results they achieve with RipFactor.
BUT
If you go into a RipFactor run with more realistic expectations, it's actually quite high up on the list of the many natty anabolics I've taken over the past thirteen years.

Effectiveness
(What I noticed)
Definite over average improvements in both number of reps performed and increases in weights used, compared to running just staples alone.
Overall, felt stronger and that I could go for/get that extra rep and/or go for the heavier dumbbells.

Value
A bottle of MusclePlex here in the UK will set you back about £45 ($58) and last you 30 days. So value is very much dependant on your personal supplement budget.

Would I Recommend
100%
As I mentioned above, if you go into a MusclePlex Run with realistic expectations, it's right up there with the more well known and spoken about natty anabolics such as X-Gels, MassMax XT, Recomp20 and, dare I say it, Follidrone 2.0.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I agree, I think its a very overlooked and underrated product.

I also agree that the way RipFactor is marketed confuses some people and leads them to having unrealistic expectations.

For example, their statement about 2.6x greater improvement in strength - I think some people read that to mean that its going to over double their strength - when it really means that over x period of time, the studies showed that people using it gained 2.6x the strength of the placebo group. So if the placebo group gained 5 lb. on their bench, the RipFactor group would have gained 13 lbs. on their bench (5 lbs. x 2.6 = 13 lbs.).