DigitalB
Banned
Just came off a 6 month run..
Used a couple Injectables, a few orals etc
Just wondering if there is really any truth or logic to using 2 serms vs 1..
I'm about 10 days into pct, using Clomid at 50mg a day, along with a handful of natty supps I had laying around.. I feel fine, my boys have plumped back up rather quick, but as I've learned that can be deceiving.
I have all 4 serms on hand..
All pharma except Torem..
Planned on Clomid at 50 for 30 days and Clomid at 25 for an additional 30 days..
Think I should add Nolva or Torem?
No Hcg was used..
Used a couple Injectables, a few orals etc
Just wondering if there is really any truth or logic to using 2 serms vs 1..
I'm about 10 days into pct, using Clomid at 50mg a day, along with a handful of natty supps I had laying around.. I feel fine, my boys have plumped back up rather quick, but as I've learned that can be deceiving.
I have all 4 serms on hand..
All pharma except Torem..
Planned on Clomid at 50 for 30 days and Clomid at 25 for an additional 30 days..
Think I should add Nolva or Torem?
No Hcg was used..