Awards
Hey guys, going for run number 2 of Msten. Here is the current 6 week config;
viscous labs-
Msten - 20/day
Epi 900/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day
Dercramine

PCT i have nolva from a board sponsor 20/20 then switching to Mtest & CEL anabolic effect for 60 days. I also got apex alchemy cut/dry stack for after.

main difference vs last cycle is upping Epi to 900/day. Looking to start June 1st
this was link to first https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/msten-epi-6-week-cycle.315096/#post-6365219

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a couple guys will tell you that you can bridge with 11-KT (cut & dry stack) into your PCT if you wanted to extend this run

@xR1pp3Rx

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Nice. I had to stop mine before it really started due to this stupid covid

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any updates? I’ve been taking Msten for a week today, no body changes but I had few good lifting sessions. Keeping it like this for another week or so until I add more test.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Any updates? I’ve been taking Msten for a week today, no body changes but I had few good lifting sessions. Keeping it like this for another week or so until I add more test.
starting up monday. 1st post has a link to log from my first run. looking forward to this one. should be great. keep it up, youll do great. protein increased with your run so far?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
starting up monday. 1st post has a link to log from my first run. looking forward to this one. should be great. keep it up, youll do great. protein increased with your run so far?
I haven’t changed my diet, I might raise my cals when I add more test but I’m not after gaining weight so I’m not sure.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
even if its recomp (to add muscle and cut fat) you still want to increase your protein intake. the msten increases protein synthesis. im sure some of the other guys can explain it better.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
even if its recomp (to add muscle and cut fat) you still want to increase your protein intake. the msten increases protein synthesis. im sure some of the other guys can explain it better.
It’s neither, I’m only using it for strength but I know what you mean, I will most likely up my cals when I add more test, but, I want to stay at the weight I’m at now (230), idk, we see, when (if) I hit a strength plateau I’ll add more cals, I will stay on blast for awhile and will mix in another drugs during this time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah looks solid .. i love -epi @600 ... its just so versatile

good luck on the run

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sir. im kickin it up to 900 this time. im excited, lets grow!
hells yea .. time to get into the big league ( eastbound ref ) lol

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I was up 13lbs in first 13 days. i dont expect that to continue too much. increased calories approx 500. macros still at 40/40 protein fats and 20 carbs.
Strength is up a bit, prob 5-10lbs off bat across the board. I certainly feel more power right away vs strength. maybe a difference without a distinction lol. Im sure that the test and i feel great in that area.
Lethargy has been mild but its there. Joints are a little stiff but fish oil has helped.
I can certainly recover faster and im putting in the work. before and after should be great. stay tuned.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was up 13lbs in first 13 days. i dont expect that to continue too much. increased calories approx 500. macros still at 40/40 protein fats and 20 carbs.
Strength is up a bit, prob 5-10lbs off bat across the board. I certainly feel more power right away vs strength. maybe a difference without a distinction lol. Im sure that the test and i feel great in that area.
Lethargy has been mild but its there. Joints are a little stiff but fish oil has helped.
I can certainly recover faster and im putting in the work. before and after should be great. stay tuned.
nice start for 1st 2 weeks .. epi should be kicking in around now to help with that a lil lethargy imo

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
the past week has been rough. the lethargy is just about debilitating. i feel like i can lift a mack truck but only if i could have the energy to get up lol. diet and everything have been on point, macros hit daily etc. i havnt taken a day off (until yesterday) so that may be part of it too. i dont go crazy with the caffeine either (usually 2-500mg day).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the past week has been rough. the lethargy is just about debilitating. i feel like i can lift a mack truck but only if i could have the energy to get up lol. diet and everything have been on point, macros hit daily etc. i havnt taken a day off (until yesterday) so that may be part of it too. i dont go crazy with the caffeine either (usually 2-500mg day).
What week are you on now

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run M-sten a few times now, and for *me*, there's no point in running it past 3 weeks. After 20 days or so, the sides REALLY kick in and the gains pretty much flatline. Weeks 2-3 are pretty magical though, especially if you're doing a recomp. I dosed it at 20mg on the last run, but I've gotten great results with as little as 8mg. Again, just my personal experience with it. I'd never consider going longer than 3-4 weeks again. Also, I've always run it as a kicker on a test E cycle, never solo.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I've run M-sten a few times now, and for *me*, there's no point in running it past 3 weeks. After 20 days or so, the sides REALLY kick in and the gains pretty much flatline. Weeks 2-3 are pretty magical though, especially if you're doing a recomp. I dosed it at 20mg on the last run, but I've gotten great results with as little as 8mg. Again, just my personal experience with it. I'd never consider going longer than 3-4 weeks again. Also, I've always run it as a kicker on a test E cycle, never solo.
Thank you. im learning the hard way lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you. im learning the hard way lol
You using dermacrine or anything with it?

*edit, I scrolled back and see that you are with lots of EpiAndro, nice!
Lookin forward to the final results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You using dermacrine or anything with it?

*edit, I scrolled back and see that you are with lots of EpiAndro, nice!
Lookin forward to the final results
dermacrine might have been a better choice since epi also converts to dht.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think he’s using both
i was thinking to myself that msten+900mg epi might be a little overkill on dht which might have caused some of his sides or at least increased them?

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update man keep us posted on how PCT goes

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sir, yes sir. Im pleased with my progress. ill get some pics up asap. before and after should be good
Looking forward to seeing the progress!
I remember last cycle you blew TF up and gained like 20 lbs, kept like 5-8??

Luckily gym quarantine is over so you should be able to hold onto a bit more!!

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sir, yes sir. Im pleased with my progress. ill get some pics up asap. before and after should be good

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
finished up at 207lbs. i am satisfied with the results. i feel bloated a bit and i know its from eating the extra calories. I am starting PCT and then will finish up with some 11kt (cut/dry stack). Im looking forward to that!

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
finished up at 207lbs. i am satisfied with the results. i feel bloated a bit and i know its from eating the extra calories. I am starting PCT and then will finish up with some 11kt (cut/dry stack). Im looking forward to that!
Looking fuller from your last cycle, but I can’t seem to find your before pic?

What was your total weight gain, 20lbs? Solid.

Are you now done with pct?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Looking fuller from your last cycle, but I can’t seem to find your before pic?

What was your total weight gain, 20lbs? Solid.

Are you now done with pct?
scroll up just a touch youll see it. Just starting pct today. 45 days ago i was at 183.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
@Potbelly

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@clevelandsae I’m planning out an msten run for the fall and I just caught up on your logs and have a couple questions. How was the overall strength gain? Noticeable/keepable now that you are a few weeks pct? Same thing with body weight and composition.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
hey! i have maintained at 195ish since i stopped which is remarkable. i have kept a good amount from both cycles which is nice. i didnt have any crazy strength gains but that may be mostly due to my workouts. this last one was only at home with dumbbells 15-50 rack. most exercises i went up 5-10lbs which again is great but nothing super crazy.
this last cycle wasnt as great as it could have been, last 10 days or so i completely crashed. the lethargy was unreal, i didnt want to workout most days even with preworkout. it took me another week or so after to get back. 3-4 weeks is ideal, diminishing return after that for me.