Awards
Hey guys, going for run number 2 of Msten. Here is the current 6 week config;
viscous labs-
Msten - 20/day
Epi 900/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day
Dercramine

PCT i have nolva from a board sponsor 20/20 then switching to Mtest & CEL anabolic effect for 60 days. I also got apex alchemy cut/dry stack for after.

main difference vs last cycle is upping Epi to 900/day. Looking to start June 1st
this was link to first https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/msten-epi-6-week-cycle.315096/#post-6365219

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a couple guys will tell you that you can bridge with 11-KT (cut & dry stack) into your PCT if you wanted to extend this run

@xR1pp3Rx

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Nice. I had to stop mine before it really started due to this stupid covid

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any updates? I’ve been taking Msten for a week today, no body changes but I had few good lifting sessions. Keeping it like this for another week or so until I add more test.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Any updates? I’ve been taking Msten for a week today, no body changes but I had few good lifting sessions. Keeping it like this for another week or so until I add more test.
starting up monday. 1st post has a link to log from my first run. looking forward to this one. should be great. keep it up, youll do great. protein increased with your run so far?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
starting up monday. 1st post has a link to log from my first run. looking forward to this one. should be great. keep it up, youll do great. protein increased with your run so far?
I haven’t changed my diet, I might raise my cals when I add more test but I’m not after gaining weight so I’m not sure.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
even if its recomp (to add muscle and cut fat) you still want to increase your protein intake. the msten increases protein synthesis. im sure some of the other guys can explain it better.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even if its recomp (to add muscle and cut fat) you still want to increase your protein intake. the msten increases protein synthesis. im sure some of the other guys can explain it better.
It’s neither, I’m only using it for strength but I know what you mean, I will most likely up my cals when I add more test, but, I want to stay at the weight I’m at now (230), idk, we see, when (if) I hit a strength plateau I’ll add more cals, I will stay on blast for awhile and will mix in another drugs during this time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah looks solid .. i love -epi @600 ... its just so versatile

good luck on the run

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you sir. im kickin it up to 900 this time. im excited, lets grow!
hells yea .. time to get into the big league ( eastbound ref ) lol

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
I was up 13lbs in first 13 days. i dont expect that to continue too much. increased calories approx 500. macros still at 40/40 protein fats and 20 carbs.
Strength is up a bit, prob 5-10lbs off bat across the board. I certainly feel more power right away vs strength. maybe a difference without a distinction lol. Im sure that the test and i feel great in that area.
Lethargy has been mild but its there. Joints are a little stiff but fish oil has helped.
I can certainly recover faster and im putting in the work. before and after should be great. stay tuned.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was up 13lbs in first 13 days. i dont expect that to continue too much. increased calories approx 500. macros still at 40/40 protein fats and 20 carbs.
Strength is up a bit, prob 5-10lbs off bat across the board. I certainly feel more power right away vs strength. maybe a difference without a distinction lol. Im sure that the test and i feel great in that area.
Lethargy has been mild but its there. Joints are a little stiff but fish oil has helped.
I can certainly recover faster and im putting in the work. before and after should be great. stay tuned.
nice start for 1st 2 weeks .. epi should be kicking in around now to help with that a lil lethargy imo