MSTEN (skinny to bulk) major bulk ALL in 5 weeks. Watch this

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Didn’t it get even more insane with Kenny KO and Ryan Russo? Like ten pounds in one week? I try not to pay attention to that crowd but I think they loaded up on orals, Tren susp, gh and insulin for a week and put on “ten pounds of muscle” in one week. Kenny had such bad water retention he went up two shoe sizes IIRC

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting for an update...
Didn’t it get even more insane with Kenny KO and Ryan Russo? Like ten pounds in one week? I try not to pay attention to that crowd but I think they loaded up on orals, Tren susp, gh and insulin for a week and put on “ten pounds of muscle” in one week. Kenny had such bad water retention he went up two shoe sizes IIRC
Yep and none of that was muscle. Or perhaps 0.5 lbs.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Yah that whole enhanced athlete crew ... tony is ridiculous in my opinion with the cycles he try’s to push

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tony Huge is a rich kid, large inheritance, law school drop out. He takes very large dosages of gear and still looks mediocre. He probably made a 2-3 million dollars selling underdosed SARMs and now portrays himself as a very wealthy international businessman. Hahaha

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Tony Huge is a rich kid, large inheritance, law school drop out. He takes very large dosages of gear and still looks mediocre. He probably made a 2-3 million dollars selling underdosed SARMs and now portrays himself as a very wealthy international businessman. Hahaha
I think the funniest is when he puts on a lab coat like that’s what makes him a doc

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
He even stated he takes so much gear cause he doesn’t want to train hard and diet right

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30/40mg is the optimal dosage for Msten. I really wouldn't push it any further then that.
The original, was 4mg caps and guys took 8-12mg, if I’m not mistaken ?

Reactions: dvw
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The original, was 4mg caps and guys took 8-12mg, if I’m not mistaken ?
The old ultradrol.... seemed like most guys took 12 on average because it was mostly superdrol 😂

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The old ultradrol.... seemed like most guys took 12 on average because it was mostly superdrol 😂
Nah. The superdrol was in the "mass tabs" msten sublingual product that came out in 2010. Ultradrol was 99% pure msten. ALOT of companies just sell underdosed caps. Guys think their taking 30 mg. In actuality its probably 20-24 mg. You take 40 mg of premier research essentials msten you'll have ZERO appetite and Brown urine.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m gettin a Wendy’s double and medium fries in OP’s honor #gainz

*Chilis closes at 10pm and I’m not about to be “that guy” that puts an order in 30min before close.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m gettin a Wendy’s double and medium fries in OP’s honor #gainz

*Chilis closes at 10pm and I’m not about to be “that guy” that puts an order in 30min before close.
Eat another for me as well

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah. The superdrol was in the "mass tabs" msten sublingual product that came out in 2010. Ultradrol was 99% pure msten. ALOT of companies just sell underdosed caps. Guys think their taking 30 mg. In actuality its probably 20-24 mg. You take 40 mg of premier research essentials msten you'll have ZERO appetite and Brown urine.
I coulda sworn the original ultradrol was tainted with superdrol. The mass tabs had “stenbolone” in the ingredients list and I thought they actually had msten in them? Could be wrong though and I apologize if I am

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I coulda sworn the original ultradrol was tainted with superdrol. The mass tabs had “stenbolone” in the ingredients list and I thought they actually had msten in them? Could be wrong though and I apologize if I am
I believe the original Ultradrol was tainted slightly with SD, but not to a great degree.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guess I’ll sub, if only for the convo.

I think a dexascan pre & post is the only way to validate actual muscle, but ain’t nobody got time (or money) fo’ that. It doesn’t really matter. Hopefully OP will get swoll, accomplish all his goals, inherit a large sum of money and live happily ever after in the Caribbean or the like.

I gained a peak of 33lbs in 8 weeks the cycle I just had. So much of that was conditional. Being off cycle a long time, coming off a cut, coming off keto, adding water retention from Mk677. I wouldn’t get wrapped up in scale weight; I would focus on the actual goal of the cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any old Antaeus labs rep on here? They'd know if original ultradrol was mixed with actual Superdrol ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any old Antaeus labs rep on here? They'd know if original ultradrol was mixed with actual Superdrol ?
How would they know? Reps usually have no idea what they’re really selling

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would they know? Reps usually have no idea what they’re really selling
Some are forthcoming and admit things of this nature after the fact. I would surmise the original tale of ultradrol containing Superdrol came from Antaeus labs employee/rep after the fact,once it was discontinued

MP3

MP3

Awards
Ok guys, been a couple days since I've posted. I got my bloods checked again because..well that's just me. Yes pics will be uploaded. And it's a solid go. I'm starting exactly in one week. Right now I'm preloading heavily with tudca. As a note: my current weight and stats are: 6'1 180lbs. (Lean as fu*ck besides some belly fat which will be annihilated during then process) Stick around if you wanna see some wild ****.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gained a peak of 33lbs in 8 weeks the cycle I just had. So much of that was conditional. Being off cycle a long time, coming off a cut, coming off keto, adding water retention from Mk677. I wouldn’t get wrapped up in scale weight; I would focus on the actual goal of the cycle.
What were you running for those 8 weeks?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys, been a couple days since I've posted. I got my bloods checked again because..well that's just me. Yes pics will be uploaded. And it's a solid go. I'm starting exactly in one week. Right now I'm preloading heavily with tudca. As a note: my current weight and stats are: 6'1 180lbs. (Lean as fu*ck besides some belly fat which will be annihilated during then process) Stick around if you wanna see some wild ****.
post starting pictures pls

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, lean as **** is visible ab veins in my book. I’m expecting minimum 6 pack here. Don’t be coming with no belly fat talk
My last dexa scan before starting my blast 5 weeks ago had me at 10.9% , fully showing abs and veins on v tap and I wouldn’t even call me close to being lean as **** lol. So indeed having some belly fat is far far far far from being lean as ****. OPs a good troll though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My last dexa scan before starting my blast 5 weeks ago had me at 10.9% , fully showing abs and veins on v tap and I wouldn’t even call me close to being lean as **** lol. So indeed having some belly fat is far far far far from being lean as ****. OPs a good troll though
aye he is. Probably my favourite thread since the guy who wanted to know if he could still blast tren as he wanted to wear a tank top round uni but he’d lost his nolva.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What were you running for those 8 weeks?
400 test e through all of it
40mg DMZ & 75mg Mechabol wks1-4
200 mast e starting wk3
30mg RAD140 & 15mg Mk677 wks5-8

But 11% IS lean as **** everywhere except competitive bodybuilding. Even the ideal range for athletic performance is 12-15%.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
400 test e through all of it
40mg DMZ & 75mg Mechabol wks1-4
200 mast e starting wk3
30mg RAD140 & 15mg Mk677 wks5-8

But 11% IS lean as **** everywhere except competitive bodybuilding. Even the ideal range for athletic performance is 12-15%.
I agree. But not many sports athletes can claim to be "lean as ****" since as you say to a certain degree it’s counter productive. Lean as **** is imo single digit. People are just generally so out of shape in our society that someone 17% believes he’s lean. He’s not lean. Just like someone 25% believes he’s not obese. He is. Maybe It’s simply me being too hard on what’s being lean as ****. I just generally think people don’t really understand what that means.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. But not many sports athletes can claim to be "lean as ****" since as you say to a certain degree it’s counter productive. Lean as **** is imo single digit. People are just generally so out of shape in our society that someone 17% believes he’s lean. He’s not lean. Just like someone 25% believes he’s not obese. He is. Maybe It’s simply me being too hard on what’s being lean as ****. I just generally think people don’t really understand what that means.
^This 100%^

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dunno....I think shredded as fuuukkkkk is single digit body fat 🤷‍♂️

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dunno....I think shredded as fuuukkkkk is single digit body fat 🤷‍♂️
I definitely agree with you about the 17% and 25% - obesity is literally a defined value in medicine.

But what people consider lean AF and shredded AF is basically contextual/open to interpretation. Like @Rad83 just said shredded AF like it was the same thing as Lean AF, but that definitely doesn’t make me think of the same thing. Ab veins and 6% are still worlds apart.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely agree with you about the 17% and 25% - obesity is literally a defined value in medicine.

But what people consider lean AF and shredded AF is basically contextual/open to interpretation. Like @Rad83 just said shredded AF like it was the same thing as Lean AF, but that definitely doesn’t make me think of the same thing. Ab veins and 6% are still worlds apart.
Yeah I agree with you, I get your point!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gone quiet in here...
The 45mg a day apparently pulled the lead out of his pecker according to his latest new thread 🤦‍♂️ He might be too concerned with that to update his magic gains

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have big news for everybody. I decided to do this awesome protocol three times in the next year, which should grant me between 50 to 60 lbs of absolute lean tissue. So I officially announce I’ll be competing on the open pro stages in 2021, around 275 lbs single digit body fat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have big news for everybody. I decided to do this awesome protocol three times in the next year, which should grant me between 50 to 60 lbs of absolute lean tissue. So I officially announce I’ll be competing on the open pro stages in 2021, around 275 lbs single digit body fat.
USING JUST MSTEN