ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course what else do you need to build a ridiculous amount of muscle? Time you’ll say? Ah! Jokes on you, you don’t need time to build muscle when you have steroinz
Do you need food?!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Roads!? Where we’re going...We don’t need roads”

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oi cunt chops, you getting this shitshow on the road or what?

I’m ready to learn from king ding a ling how it’s done
I like how he came out of the gate super confident, **** on everyone else's threads, and then pussed out big time and disappeared.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you said, someone who regained size and already "existing muscle" could do it through muscle memory but that’s not what we are talking about. We are talking about creating completely new tissue, virgin. It’s been proven and showed by many people that it’s biologically impossible. Greg showed proof of it in some videos, some for MPMD. It’s not happening. Majority of the people on forum never got dexas pre and post and it’s why so many people don’t réalise how hard it is to build real lean tissue. I’m willing to send 10 000$ to whoever does it. With proof.
I want to see weight gained after the cycle and after a carb cut and a couple of days of diuretics with say 24 hours no water, basically the last couple days of show prep. If you have the muscle it does not disappear after a couple of days of water manipulation lol.

No reason not to run your cycle and max out the gains OP. I for one hope you prove us all wrong.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to see weight gained after the cycle and after a carb cut and a couple of days of diuretics with say 24 hours no water, basically the last couple days of show prep. If you have the muscle it does not disappear after a couple of days of water manipulation lol.

No reason not to run your cycle and max out the gains OP. I for one hope you prove us all wrong.
I like the sentiment bro but I think we’ve sadly had to accept that the OP was a bit of a billy bullshitter.....no sign of him for some time now.

The dream of magical gains from a bit of msten are once again confined to the depths of urban legend.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn it I really have to stop clicking on the stupid threads at the bottom, lol. Sorry, guys lol.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the sentiment bro but I think we’ve sadly had to accept that the OP was a bit of a billy bullshitter.....no sign of him for some time now.

The dream of magical gains from a bit of msten are once again confined to the depths of urban legend.
He gained so much muscle he can't even use a touchscreen keyboard
iPo9dJ3.jpeg