So I'm currently 2 and a half weeks into my cycle of the following:

*MSTEN
*Deca (Nandrolone)
*Test E

I have been taking 10mg msten upon waking and 10mg pre bed
Deca every Wednesday 400mg
Test E every Saturday 550mg
HCG every Saturday 1000iu

For a few days now, I wake up and soon after taking the msten I start to feel very sick and then feel even worse after taking my pre workout.
As I mostly Work evenings from 4pm onwards. Training on an empty stomach works best timewise for me.... the sick stomach feeling usually subsides after I've trained and had a post workout shake

A friend suggested taking the MSTEN with food for breakfast but this has made no difference to to the crappy feeling in my stomach every morning :(

5 years training experience
Height is 6ft2
Weighting around 106.5kg (just under 17stone)
6th cycle (3rd cycle containing injectables) - previous were both Test E based

Any ideas guys? Really don't want to have to stop my cycle as the gains are pretty good so far

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heart burn and/or liver stress. Both can cause nausea and both are known sides to methylated oral steroids.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would def try to avoid taking before bed. I learned my lesson w orals and doing that. The latest I will take them is 5 bc it gives me bad sides. Even if you drop the oral the test should be kicking in now and deca soon to follow

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'd try taking M sten with a spoon of peanut butter(cap in butter and wash down) and take half dose PWO. I get ill sometimes just from PWO don't know why all diff brands.

Richyyevans

Awards
I would def try to avoid taking before bed. I learned my lesson w orals and doing that. The latest I will take them is 5 bc it gives me bad sides. Even if you drop the oral the test should be kicking in now and deca soon to follow
Would taking it before bed effect how I feel in the morning?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Would taking it before bed effect how I feel in the morning?
Not sure but i've read its not advised to take PHS prior to bed, in addition they usually will jump your heart rate a little bit, so could cause trouble falling asleep.

Richyyevans

Awards
I'd try taking M sten with a spoon of peanut butter(cap in butter and wash down) and take half dose PWO. I get ill sometimes just from PWO don't know why all diff brands.
Will definitely bare this in mind bro thank you. With my pre workout I normally add extra citrulline to it for pumps etc, but this often seems harsh on the stomach and makes it taste extremely sour. I was thinking the combination of this and the PH maybe didn't agree with me?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some Chamomile Tea might help before bed - it reduces gut lining inflammation really well.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Will definitely bare this in mind bro thank you. With my pre workout I normally add extra citrulline to it for pumps etc, but this often seems harsh on the stomach and makes it taste extremely sour. I was thinking the combination of this and the PH maybe didn't agree with me?
I had a very similar problem with Jac3d and my SD and I had it bad pucked during WO more than 10 times. I did the P-butter waited 1/2 hour and drank 1 serv of jac3d slow and it made a huge difference so I would try to mellow out your PWO all that you can at least 2 times before trying something else. As for bedtime I would go with the dude suggesting 4 hours prior to bed and again with p-butter or another soothing fat base, maybe creamer or something. It used to be recommended to take 17a orals with a fat base for better absorption but it at least was easier on stomach.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yep don't take methylated less then 1 hour prior to bed or laying down

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be extreme lethargy making you feel sick. Some orals make me so lethargic I feel sick as hell.

Richyyevans

Awards
Okay guys cheers for all the help :D

So on Tuesday after feeling sick all day, I woke up Wednesday and vomited once. Then Thursday - today(Sunday) I've had diarrhoea, literally haven't had a solid turd since Wednesday. I had Chinese last night too, and about an hour and a half later I threw it back up, but I hadn't been sick since Wednesday before that. Any ideas if this is linked to the MSTEN? Should I stop taking it....

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys cheers for all the help :D

So on Tuesday after feeling sick all day, I woke up Wednesday and vomited once. Then Thursday - today(Sunday) I've had diarrhoea, literally haven't had a solid turd since Wednesday. I had Chinese last night too, and about an hour and a half later I threw it back up, but I hadn't been sick since Wednesday before that. Any ideas if this is linked to the MSTEN? Should I stop taking it....
What's your diet look like? I'm assuming Chinese was just a cheat meal. How's your water intake and what support supps you running. I would say take one dose breakfast and one lunch food should help the stomach if not try taking 30-45 before meal. But listen to body if you keep feeling like crap might want to drop it

Richyyevans

Awards
What's your diet look like? I'm assuming Chinese was just a cheat meal. How's your water intake and what support supps you running. I would say take one dose breakfast and one lunch food should help the stomach if not try taking 30-45 before meal. But listen to body if you keep feeling like crap might want to drop it
Yeah Chinese was just easy calories as I'd been at bodypower expo all day so was really behind, and Saturday is my eat whatever day anyway haha. Keeps me sane
Water intake is okay, probably could do with increasing it but I'm working on it

Okay will try that

Mkernzy

Awards
I'd highly recommend seeing your local physician. I ran the almost exact same cycle as you and had 1/3 the sides. Your lipid values seem out of whack right now and your body is overcompromising.

qwer

Awards
I'd highly recommend seeing your local physician. I ran the almost exact same cycle as you and had 1/3 the sides. Your lipid values seem out of whack right now and your body is overcompromising.
by "lipids" what does that mean exactly. Was always sorta confused on that area of bloodwork.

Also OP.....
How are you feeling now? I am going to start msten and epi OR 4 andro soon. Got all my bloodwork done so im gtg. all i need to do is order tudca and my test base. i have nolva for pct ( i use clomid in the past) so what is the protocol for nolva? or should i use clomid instead?

Richyyevans

Awards
by "lipids" what does that mean exactly. Was always sorta confused on that area of bloodwork.

Also OP.....
How are you feeling now? I am going to start msten and epi OR 4 andro soon. Got all my bloodwork done so im gtg. all i need to do is order tudca and my test base. i have nolva for pct ( i use clomid in the past) so what is the protocol for nolva? or should i use clomid instead?
I personally think it wasn't related to the MSTEN, I think I was actually sick.
I was sick once one the Wednesday morning, then I had diarrhoea for Wednesday and the following 3 days, and then I was sick once on the Saturday night
Then from Sunday onwards I was fine and my appetitive skyrocketed really quickly haha!

I think the fact I was at the bodypower expo Friday -Sunday didn't help because I was just eating protein bar samples and having loads of sips of pre workouts and different whey shakes so wasn't really eating solid meals. I definitely recommend taking the msten with peanut butter though just until your stomach is used to it, and I find it makes me really hungry shortly after. Since being ill I have made sure I always take msten with a meal, and I always have breakfast before training and I feel great. Gaining weight every few days now, looking awoke and feeling strong A F

Good luck bro

qwer

Awards
I personally think it wasn't related to the MSTEN, I think I was actually sick.
I was sick once one the Wednesday morning, then I had diarrhoea for Wednesday and the following 3 days, and then I was sick once on the Saturday night
Then from Sunday onwards I was fine and my appetitive skyrocketed really quickly haha!

I think the fact I was at the bodypower expo Friday -Sunday didn't help because I was just eating protein bar samples and having loads of sips of pre workouts and different whey shakes so wasn't really eating solid meals. I definitely recommend taking the msten with peanut butter though just until your stomach is used to it, and I find it makes me really hungry shortly after. Since being ill I have made sure I always take msten with a meal, and I always have breakfast before training and I feel great. Gaining weight every few days now, looking awoke and feeling strong A F

Good luck bro
thanks bro. I have been taking NAC and gonna start today. My tudca wont come till tomorrow. im not to worries abut it as i think my liver will do just fine if i take it 1 day before getting tudac. imma go 10/20/20/20/10 or 10/20/20/30 not sure yet. How long did it take to kick it? i guess around 10 days?

Richyyevans

Awards
thanks bro. I have been taking NAC and gonna start today. My tudca wont come till tomorrow. im not to worries abut it as i think my liver will do just fine if i take it 1 day before getting tudac. imma go 10/20/20/20/10 or 10/20/20/30 not sure yet. How long did it take to kick it? i guess around 10 days?
Sounds good. well after around 10 days was when I got sick, but after that it was in full effect