Awards
Ran Msten for 21 days at 20 mg Ed. Starting pct tomm , plan is as follows ,
Nolva 20/10/10
Super pct 3 weeks with nolva
CLA/fishoil
5% liver and organ defender
TUDCA
L- carnitine

Is this overkill or just a case of better safe than sorry . I’ve always ran nolva with a super pct like product for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10 for typical 4-8 week cycles but figure 3 weeks should be more than efficient here.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run nolva at least 4 weeks.

It looks fine. The liver and organ defender and TUDCA together is probably (just run one). I would personally add in Reduce XT (cortisol control) during week 3.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above nolva for 4 weeks is a nice pct set up. I would agree with the reduce xt addition to the pct.

Calcutta

Awards
Yea I went elsewhere and posted and everyone thought I was way overdoing it with nolva for pct and I would be “fine” with hcgenerate for a stand alone for my “pointless” 3 week Msten run. Didn’t really put much thought into it other than trying to shorten the pct for he same duration I was on cycle .

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I went elsewhere and posted and everyone thought I was way overdoing it with nolva for pct and I would be “fine” with hcgenerate for a stand alone for my “pointless” 3 week Msten run. Didn’t really put much thought into it other than trying to shorten the pct for he same duration I was on cycle .
Serious? What forum was that? That is some serious ****ed up/dangerous advice.

Calcutta

Awards
Serious? What forum was that? That is some serious ****ed up/dangerous advice.
Sent u a PM , yea didn’t think anything of it, prolly some major users who pin all year long and hate on what I ran .

Anyway I’m on day 10 still running 20mg nolva and super PCT 10 caps ed, have reduce xt that I’m going to start in a few days , I haven’t lost any strength or weight yet but I caught the flu or some virus yesterday and have been feeling like **** all day yesterday and today , took both days off trying to get back in the gym tomorrow .

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent u a PM , yea didn’t think anything of it, prolly some major users who pin all year long and hate on what I ran .

Anyway I’m on day 10 still running 20mg nolva and super PCT 10 caps ed, have reduce xt that I’m going to start in a few days , I haven’t lost any strength or weight yet but I caught the flu or some virus yesterday and have been feeling like **** all day yesterday and today , took both days off trying to get back in the gym tomorrow .
Dude getting sick in PCT is so ****y. Happened to me once and lost some gains but lucky held onto some cause i just force fed myself.

Calcutta

Awards
Dude getting sick in PCT is so ****y. Happened to me once and lost some gains but lucky held onto some cause i just force fed myself.
I kicked it today finally , weight still the same and back workout was decent tonight . Doing chest tomorrow so I’ll get a good gauge about a strength test.

Rocky1080

Awards
Lol I’m Coming off Msten 24mg for 6-7 weeks then Clomid 50mgs. I did a 3 day taper with the msten then spiked it back up to 24mg from 12mg. Also taking Laxogenin 30mg

Newth

Awards
Ran Msten for 21 days at 20 mg Ed. Starting pct tomm , plan is as follows ,
Nolva 20/10/10
Super pct 3 weeks with nolva
CLA/fishoil
5% liver and organ defender
TUDCA
L- carnitine

Is this overkill or just a case of better safe than sorry . I’ve always ran nolva with a super pct like product for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10 for typical 4-8 week cycles but figure 3 weeks should be more than efficient here.
If your not going to go back oncycle I would say just do 4 weeks for good measure. There is a 3 week on 3 week off type cycle but its designed for cycling to help lower shut down, but on a single 3 week cycle I would have used nolva from the start, to slow shut down for a shorter pct.